• Re: @VOODOO EXPERT [ +256750134426 ] 100% LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER IN CAN

From supriya kumar@21:1/5 to Drmama Nketi on Sun Sep 11 16:18:57 2022
    On Thursday, 28 July 2022 at 14:07:29 UTC+1, Drmama Nketi wrote:
    LOST LOVE SPELLS | 【+256750134426】MODERN WAYS TO CAST A LOVE SPELL ON MY EX || SPELL TO BRING BACK LOST LOVER IN 24 HOURS.
    +256750134426 drmama nkosi ,How To Get Your Ex Back In A Long Distance Relationship (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), How I Got My Ex Back In 24hrs After Breakup (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back – 2 Simple Steps to Get Back
    Your Ex (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), How To Get Your Ex-Boyfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), (Get Your Lost Love Back in 24hrs) No1 spell caster | Black magic Expert – Lost
    love Spells, Tricks To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Potion), Getting Your Ex Boyfriend Back – (Don't Panic) (Black Magic Lost Love Spells) How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), How To Get Your Ex-
    Boyfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), (Get Your Lost Love Back in 24hrs) No1 spell caster | Black magic Expert – Lost love Spells, Tricks To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Potion), Getting Your Ex Boyfriend Back – (Don't
    Panic) (Black Magic Lost Love Spells) How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), How To Get Your Ex-Boyfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), (Get Your Lost Love Back in 24hrs) No1 spell caster | Black magic Expert – Lost
    love Spells, Tricks To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Potion), Getting Your Ex Boyfriend Back – (Don't Panic) (Black Magic Lost Love Spells). How To Get Your Ex-Boyfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), (Get Your Lost Love Back
    in 24hrs) No1 spell caster | Black magic Expert – Lost love Spells, Tricks To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Potion), Getting Your Ex Boyfriend Back – (Don't Panic) (Black Magic Lost Love Spells). How To Get Your Ex-Boyfriend Back
    (Black Magic Lost Love Spells), (Get Your Lost Love Back in 24hrs) No1 spell caster | Black magic Expert – Lost love Spells, Tricks To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back (Black Magic Lost Love Potion), Getting Your Ex Boyfriend Back – (Don't Panic) (Black
    Magic Lost Love Spells).
    Call / Watsapp : +256750134426 drmama nkosi ,
    Email: drmam...@gmail.com
    MY NAME IS SUPRIYA KUMAR FROM INDIA
    PLEASE FIND TIME TO READ THIS CAREFULLY.
    AS WE ALL KNOW INDIA IS NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF MAGIC SO DO NOT IGNORE THIS.

BE CMY AREFUL HERE, NOBODY CAN HELP YOU FROM AFRICA OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK, ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER FROM AFRICA HERE MUST BE IGNORED, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM AND FROM AFRICA WHICH I WAS A
    VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY HUSBAND JOHN BACK AFTER HE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 3YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE I MET ON THIS BLOG AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY
    ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM AFRICA, I WAS SO CONFUSED AND I WAS ALWAYS SICK BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM AND I WAS SO DESPERATE TO HAVE JOHN
    BACK TO ME I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND COULD DIE FOR HIM. UNTIL A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THE TEMPLE OF DREAMS THE GREATEST SPELL TEMPLE, (templeofdreams1@gmail.com) TEMPLE OF BLACK AND WHITE (GOOD AND EVIL) IN INDIA, AND I DECIDED TO SEND A MAIL TO THE TEMPLE.
    THE SECRETARY TOLD ME THAT ALL MY PROBLEM ARE OVER SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT INDIA FOR HELP, HE TOLD ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND MY EX HUSBAND JOHN AND I DID, I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAPPENED FROM THE BEGINNING. AND HE SAID TO ME MY
    CHILD WHAT YOU JUST EXPLAINED TO ME NOW IS A LITTLE PROBLEM TO HANDLE COMPARE TO SERIOUS PROBLEMS THE TEMPLE HAS HANDLED, I WAS SO SHOCKED AND I SAID TO MY SELF WHAT PROBLEM COULD BE MORE SERIOUS THAN THIS. HE TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AS SOON AS
    POSSIBLE, BUT WHAT HE SAID LOOK SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST(THAT I WAS TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS NEEDED), I WAS HAVING DOUBT ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF PAST EXPERIENCE, BUT I DECIDED TO TRY SINCE THE TEMPLE IS LOCATED IN INDIA (ASIA) AND NOT AFRICA (
    NIGERIA AND SOUTH AFRICA) THEY COULD BE REAL AND DIFFERENT. SO I GAVE THEM 50% OF MY TRUST. THIS WAS LIKE A MAGIC AND DREAM COME TRUE TO ME, AFTER TWO DAYS WHEN THE SPELL HAS BEEN CASTEED, JOHN BEEPED MY PHONE AT ABOUT 9:PM I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT
    BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE JOHN AND WANT HIM BACK. BY 7:AM THE NEXT MORNING HE GAVE ME ANOTHER MISSED CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, AT ABOUT 10:AM THAT MORNING HE CALLED AND I PICKED HE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES
    SO HE ENDED THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME WERE TO MEET HIM, I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, BEHOLD WHEN I GOT THERE I SAW JOHN CRYING WITH TEARS ALL OVER HIS EYES, AND HE SAID TO ME MY WIFE, I AM SO SORRY IMMEDIATELY I HUGGED HIM AND
    KISSED HIM WHICH I HAVE MISSED ALL THIS YEARS. ALL THANK TO TEMPLE OF DREAMS. IF YOU ARE A MAN OR A WOMAN READING THIS AND YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS LIKE MINE, DO NOT FAIL TO CONTACT THIS GREAT TEMPLE. HE IS REALLY INDEED A REAL SPELL
    CASTER.
    THE WORST OF ALL IS THAT I DON’T KNOW THE PARTICULAR DOCTOR THAT HELPED ME AS I WAS TOLD THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN 300 SPELL CASTERS WORKING IN THE TEMPLE, UNLIKE THE SINGLE SCAM DOCTORS IN AFRICA. I AM NO LONGER AFRAID OF THE SPELL CASTERS IN
    AFRICA BECAUSE THE TEMPLE OF DREAMS ASSURED AND GAVE ME HUNDRED PERCENT PROTECTION AND ALSO HELPED ME RECOVER 50% OF MY MONEY THAT I PAYED TO SCAMS FROM AFRICA

SOME SERVICES RENDERED IN THE TEMPLE OF DREAMS

(1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) To cure HIV/AID or related illness
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) Are you a contractor and you want to win contract
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need help spiritually.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)Stop Divorce
    (11)Invoking of Money Ritual
    (12)To verify if your online lover is real
    (13)To verify if your online loan is real
    (14)To be very brilliant
    (15)If you are looking for a good job
    (16)If you are old and want to look young
    (17) If you want to be free from threats of spell caster in AFRICA
    And many more..

Email... templeofdreams1@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Micheline Peric@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 15 19:18:47 2022
    URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST WHATSAPP +2348124644470

My Name is Micheline Peric from Ireland, I want to say thank you to PRIEST WISDOM for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide happiness and
    my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to no avail. I saw a post and testimonial about the good things PRIEST WISDOM has been doing so I decided to give it a try.
    though he is always a busy man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 24hours for my marriage to be restored really just like he said my marriage was restored since then I am happy and i am living happily i am so grateful, PRIEST WISDOM you
    can always email him here: Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or WHATSAPP / cell phone +2348124644470 or view his blog his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gloria Perez@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 17 18:55:11 2022
    Do you need your ex-husband back or you want to save your marriage / relationship from breakup and Divorce? you can contact PRIEST WISDOM Call/WhatsApp him directly on +2348124644470

I want the world to know about this great love spell caster that is well known as PRIEST WISDOM, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to PRIEST WISDOM was for solution on how i can get my
    husband back because in recent times my husband and i have been having some issue in our marriage over some other lady, I have read a lot of testimonies on the internet about this powerful PRIEST WISDOM and i was so pleased so i decided to seek for
    assistance from him i contacted him which he did a perfect job by casting a effective love spell on my marriage which made my Husband to come back to me and beg for forgiveness, and all this happened within 2 days it have been about 3 months now. I will
    not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that need his help. CONTACT PRIEST WISDOM via EMAIL: Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp/Call him +
    Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ann Earnis@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 19 22:40:39 2022
    HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me ... I'm Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for
    past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell
    him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to
    their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address
    is Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470  https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/  facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From EVELYN JENKINS@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 21 19:55:17 2022
    BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859) 208-6721  

Hello my respectable viewers, My names are EVELYN JENKINS and i'm from (FLORIDA, UNITED STATE) I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our kid, i was confused and didn't know what to do, i
    loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but all my effort was in vain , on one faithful day i explained my problem to my friend, and she told me of a great love spell caster called "LORD JUMA" whom also make her pregnant when she was
    looking for a child, i never believed in spells but i have give a try to see if things will get better, i contacted LORD JUMA through the contact info my friend gave to me, after some hours the spell caster responded to me he told me to stay and gave me
    some instructions on what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my greatest surprise, my husband who has not called me for a very 3 yrs , called me and start apologising for all the wrongs he did to me and pleaded with me that he want to return home
    with me and the kids, now he loved me more than ever before, my respectable viewers brothers and sisters if you are passing through any kind of problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. this are his contacts: 
    Email: @  mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.com his website: http://mercifulsolutionhome.website2.me/   Text or add him up on WhatsApp at: +1(859) 208-6721   https://www.facebook.com/Urgentlovespellcasters/ 

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 21 22:53:29 2022
    Effectively Love Spell's that Really Work.
    My boyfriend Kelvin left me in June 19th, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach
    to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell
    caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to give it a trail. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be ok, and he told me what is needed to be
    done and i provide the necessary things. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that has happened He wanted us to come
    back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not
    cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact.
    WhatsApp: +2348055361568 ,
    Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 21 22:53:42 2022
    Effectively Love Spell's that Really Work.
    My boyfriend Kelvin left me in June 19th, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach
    to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell
    caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to give it a trail. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be ok, and he told me what is needed to be
    done and i provide the necessary things. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that has happened He wanted us to come
    back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Carmen Casillas zimmermann@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 22 08:38:19 2022
    A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW DR AZUL WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK.
    I'm Carmen Casillas, from Los Angeles CA, I want to share a testimony of my life to everyone. I was married to one Mr. Kevin Owen, I love him so much and we have been married for the past 8 years now with three kids. When he went for a
    vacation in France he met a woman called Ann, so when he came back he told me that he is no longer interested in our relationship anymore. I was so confused and really in need of help on how to get him back, I didn’t know what to do until I met my
    friend called miss Bella and I told her about my problem. She told me not to worry about it, that she had a similar problem before and introduced me to a great man called Dr. Azul, the love spell caster who cast a spell on her ex and brought him back to
    her after 2 days. Miss Bella asked me to contact Dr. Azul, the love spell caster for help, which I did. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he asked me not to worry about it that the gods of his forefathers will fight for me. He told me
    in two days he will re-unit my husband and I together. It was just like a dream to me and After two days my husband called and told me he is coming back home to settle things with me, I was surprised when I saw him and he started crying and pleading for
    forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr. Azul with his Email: spellshrine@gmail.com .He is the best spell caster who is very capable to help you solve
    whatever problems you're into and his telephone number/WhatsApp number is +2349120852021
    Thank you once again Dr. Azul

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Carmen Casillas zimmermann@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 22 09:48:54 2022
    A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR WIFE BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM SHE MAY BE WITH NOW, DR AZUL WILL HELP YOU GET HER BACK.
    I want to give thanks to Dr Azul for bringing back my ex Wife. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or
    anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Azul is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles, I had been through two divorces.
    I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my wife didn’t seem to care and she broke up with me again, I was confused and did not know what to do, rather I got in contact with Dr Azul. He did a
    love spell that made my Wife come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. Dr Azul made her realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good. He can also help you fix your broken relationship. I had my Wife
    back! It was a big miracle. She suddenly wants to go for marriage counseling and we’re doing very well in our love life. All thanks to Dr Azul.
    His email address: spellshrine@gmail.com or text or add him up on WhatsApp at: +2349120852021

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tania Shawn@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 23 05:09:21 2022
    Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out
    of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he
    email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging
    for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Website https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 24 00:51:43 2022
    Genuine Psychics to get your ex back fast! Dr Unity have helped thousands of women/Men to get their Ex-lover back.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark Jonerol@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 24 05:51:57 2022
    HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT DR IFADE FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL IS ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com
    WHATSAPP : +2348151806720

OMG!! This is certainly shocking and a genuine Testimony. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 1ST OF AUGUST 2022, And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR IFADE on the forum. I never believed it, because
    I never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR IFADE did it for me and restored my marriage of 4years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48
    hours just as I have read on the internet. I was truly astonished and shocked when my wife knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept her back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR
    IFADE, you are a God sent to me and my entire family here is his contact if you have any problem of such or anything else

Emails : ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com contact him directly WhatsApp number :+2348151806720

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Karla Dawson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 24 11:58:36 2022
    I URGENTLY WANT MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER +16692213962

I am so happy to share this fantastic testimony of mine. My life has changed round completely in 48hours. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my boyfriend back in my
    life with the help of Dr Oniha. He said sorry 24 hours after the spell was created. He said he realised that he never really wanted to break up and he could not handle emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was
    the negative influence on my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through.
    I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Dr Oniha can do. I thank you so much Dr Oniha for the wonderful thing you did in my relationship. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I
    never thought a spell could help a couple before. I am very pleased to contact you and initiate all this to happen. Anyone who has a relationship problem can contact Dr Oniha.
    EMAIL:ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com
    Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 https://www.facebook.com/Onihaspell?_rdc=1&_rdr

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tania Shawn@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 25 00:10:09 2022
    It's a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. I'm Beth Walters from England. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn't know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on
    the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Priest Ade who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Priest Ade told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring
    back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. 2 days later, my husband called me to say that he's coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and
    caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now,every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love.
    I will highly recommend Priest Ade  to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever. If you have any problem contact Priest Ade, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!.  ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com or ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com
    Write him on Whats-app  +234 905 472 7023   https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From EVELYN JENKINS@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 25 10:51:44 2022
    BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859) 208-6721  

Hello my respectable viewers, My names are EVELYN JENKINS and i'm from (FLORIDA, UNITED STATE) I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our kid, i was confused and didn't know what to do, i
    loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but all my effort was in vain , on one faithful day i explained my problem to my friend, and she told me of a great love spell caster called "LORD JUMA" whom also make her pregnant when she was
    looking for a child, i never believed in spells but i have give a try to see if things will get better, i contacted LORD JUMA through the contact info my friend gave to me, after some hours the spell caster responded to me he told me to stay and gave me
    some instructions on what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my greatest surprise, my husband who has not called me for a very 3 yrs , called me and start apologising for all the wrongs he did to me and pleaded with me that he want to return home
    with me and the kids, now he loved me more than ever before, my respectable viewers brothers and sisters if you are passing through any kind of problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. this are his contacts: 
    Email: @  mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.com his website: http://mercifulsolutionhome.website2.me/   Text or add him up on WhatsApp at: +1(859) 208-6721  https://www.facebook.com/Urgentlovespellcasters/ 

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Carly Arden@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 25 16:10:55 2022
    GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP. TEXT OR ADD HIM UP DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP +2348162247974

My name is CARLY ARDEN. I want to give thanks to DR PETER for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never
    believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had
    been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again. I was confused and did not
    know what to do again, rather than to get in contact with DR PETER . He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. DR PETER makes him realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for
    real and for good. He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very well in our love life. contact details WhatsApp on +

email: drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com OR drpeterspellcaster@yahoo.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sHlLr4dKzA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 26 02:26:42 2022
    Get your Ex Lover back spell that works fast! Dr Unity have helped thousands of women/Men to get their Ex-lover back.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alice Jones@21:1/5 to Cindy Byrd on Mon Sep 26 03:51:03 2022
    On Monday, 26 September 2022 at 17:26:43 UTC+8, Cindy Byrd wrote:
    Get your Ex Lover back spell that works fast! Dr Unity have helped thousands of women/Men to get their Ex-lover back.
    Email: Unityspe...@gmail.com ,
    I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Dr Az who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my
    eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Dr Az he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do
    which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave his details here so you too can benefit from him and his work Email mightylovespell@gmail.com You can also talk to him on WhatsApp +

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alice Jones@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 26 03:51:42 2022
    I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Dr Az who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my
    eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Dr Az he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do
    which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave his details here so you too can benefit from him and his work Email mightylovespell@gmail.com You can also talk to him on WhatsApp +

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 26 04:15:28 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alice Jones@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 26 12:39:17 2022
    My Dear friends online, My name is Mia, And I live in Illinois USA, I have to give this miraculous testimony which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which led to our break up. I was not myself again, I felt so
    empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worse, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. His name is DR AZ the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked of me,
    to cut the long story short. Before I knew what was happening, less than two days later my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me. I was so happy to have him back. The most interesting part of the story is that I am pregnant.
    Thanks to DR AZ for saving my marriage and for also saving others' marriage too. Continue your good work, If you are interested in contacting the great spell caster, email him now: MIGHTYLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or contact him on whatsApp +2348116916829

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 26 22:15:04 2022
    I am Cindy Byrd,from USA. My boyfriend Kelvin left me in June 19th, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did
    everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I
    should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to give it a trail. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be ok, and he
    told me what is needed to be done and i provide the necessary things. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that has
    happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend
    moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?Q?J=C3=BCrgen_Wilson?=@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 27 14:53:00 2022
    When it comes to relationship problems I was indeed a victim, I cry and was troubled all day I was so down and hopelessly unable to find hope because I never know what to do to make my relationship come back and be parfait until I make it know to my
    sister Sara who told me about Lord Vasikar. For my entire existence, I have never seen the factual work of magic…not just magic. But powers of signs and wonders. I have heard. And I doubted if there is such a thing on this earth. 5yeas in the past I
    got married to Morgan, the whole thing was fine nice, and smooth until we disagreed because of my ex-boyfriend. it’s was my fault and I tried all the whole means a woman could have done for him to understand that we have nothing in common but he never
    listen to me… it pains him to the extent that tears came out of his eyes and then he said I have been keeping myself for this bitch and yet she goes all about cheating on me. I tried to prove him wrong but I couldn’t all my effort was wasted my
    husband no longer comes home or even touched me my life was miserable because of the little mistake I made. When I explain this to my sister she introduce me to Astrologer Lord Vasikar on his Email: support@procurespell.com (mailto:support@procurespell.
    com) Outlook: procurespell@outlook.com (mailto:procurespell@outlook.com) you can as well via his Website: Astrologer Lord Vasikar Powerful Spell Caster (https://procurespell.com/) Or WhatsApp him at +1 (832) 210-1096 or +44(791)5646138, I thought it was
    just a spell caster without powers until when my sorrows end in just 48 hours just as he sides to me I contacted him with the pain I am passing through as a mother he took his time to first advice me and he side to me no problem is too big for him to
    solve the tears that were in my eyes dried because I was indeed happy and hopping on Lord Vasiker because he helped my sister before now, it’s was like my mother is back alive talking to me on what to do with my problems. Then he told me what to do and
    I obey instructions and follow his words that day was the day my pains and sorrow started going. he restored my broken home he makes my husband love me more than he ever love me and he promise me that he will never go back to the other girlfriend truly
    my problem ended am so happy my problem was well solved by Lord Vasikar, is been 5 months February 12 two days to valentine’s day 2022 I got my husband back, and I promise Lord Vasikar that I will testify when I get my husband back to myself so am here
    to say Lord Vasikar thank you, sir, am still happy with my husband and his loving me more and more every day thank you once again, sir, am happy with my family.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark Jonerol@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 28 18:49:22 2022
    HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT DR IFADE FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS CONTACT HIM NOW VIA
    WHATSAPP : +2348151806720

OMG!! This is certainly shocking and a genuine Testimony. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 1ST OF AUGUST 2022, And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR IFADE on the forum. I never believed it, because
    I never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR IFADE did it for me and restored my marriage of 4years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48
    hours just as I have read on the internet. I was truly astonished and shocked when my wife knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept her back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR
    IFADE, you are a God sent to me and my entire family here is his contact if you have any problem of such or anything else contact him directly WhatsApp number :+2348151806720

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tania Shawn@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 29 04:09:30 2022
    I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Priest Ade who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I
    cried my eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Priest Ade he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told
    me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave his details here so you too can benefit from him and his work
    ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com OR ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
    You can also talk to him on WhatsApp
    +234 905 472 7023
    Read more on his website
    https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Karla Dawson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 29 17:48:31 2022
    I URGENTLY WANT MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER +16692213962

I am so happy to share this fantastic testimony of mine. My life has changed round completely in 48hours. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my boyfriend back in my
    life with the help of Dr Oniha. He said sorry 24 hours after the spell was created. He said he realised that he never really wanted to break up and he could not handle emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was
    the negative influence on my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through.
    I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Dr Oniha can do. I thank you so much Dr Oniha for the wonderful thing you did in my relationship. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I
    never thought a spell could help a couple before. I am very pleased to contact you and initiate all this to happen. Anyone who has a relationship problem can contact Dr Oniha.
    EMAIL:ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com
    Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 https://www.facebook.com/Onihaspell?_rdc=1&_rdr

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 30 00:59:15 2022
    Thank you Dr.Unity for this wonderful spell. My boyfriend Kelvin left me in June 19th, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted
    him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she
    suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to give it a trail. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything
    will be ok, and he told me what is needed to be done and i provide the necessary things. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for
    everything that has happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you
    down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sandra Williams@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 7 11:26:13 2022
    Contact Dr. Genius geniusspelltemple@gmail.com  if you want to get your EX Husband, EX Wife, EX Boyfriend and EX Girlfriend back.  My name is Sandra Williams from Southern California, I've been divorced for a couple of years now. As years rolled by,
    I came to the realization that my marriage has shattered, left me broken & depressed. It was the most miserable & soul-drenching time of my life, nothing else matters, I just wanted my home back & be happy again. Somehow, I stumbled upon a post regarding
    the miraculous works of Dr. Genius & just a week after consultation with him, obeying his instructions diligently, my ex husband reached out to me, apologized & ready to make things work. Now we are planning a vacation to France, to make up for all the
    lost times, now am super excited & happy, moreover I am eternally grateful to DR. GENIUS  for restoring my home.. You can contact him for help to restore love and peace in your marriage or relationship. Email: geniusspelltemple@yahoo.com or 
    geniusspelltemple@gmail.com. You can call or WhatsApp him via +2348155184380. His Website: https://geniusspelltemple.wixsite.com/my-site and blogpage: https://geniusspeltemple.blogspot.com

https://web.facebook.com/geniusspelltemple

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sandra Williams@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 7 11:25:46 2022
    Contact Dr. Genius geniusspelltemple@gmail.com  if you want to get your EX Husband, EX Wife, EX Boyfriend and EX Girlfriend back.  My name is Sandra Williams from Southern California, I've been divorced for a couple of years now. As years rolled by,
    I came to the realization that my marriage has shattered, left me broken & depressed. It was the most miserable & soul-drenching time of my life, nothing else matters, I just wanted my home back & be happy again. Somehow, I stumbled upon a post regarding
    the miraculous works of Dr. Genius & just a week after consultation with him, obeying his instructions diligently, my ex husband reached out to me, apologized & ready to make things work. Now we are planning a vacation to France, to make up for all the
    lost times, now am super excited & happy, moreover I am eternally grateful to DR. GENIUS  for restoring my home.. You can contact him for help to restore love and peace in your marriage or relationship. Email: geniusspelltemple@yahoo.com or 
    geniusspelltemple@gmail.com. You can call or WhatsApp him via +2348155184380. His Website: https://geniusspelltemple.wixsite.com/my-site and blogpage: https://geniusspeltemple.blogspot.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sandra Williams@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 7 11:25:07 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From obodo obodo@21:1/5 to Sandra Williams on Fri Oct 7 12:18:08 2022
    On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 11:26:15 AM UTC-7, Sandra Williams wrote:
    Contact Dr. Genius geniussp...@gmail.com if you want to get your EX Husband, EX Wife, EX Boyfriend and EX Girlfriend back. My name is Sandra Williams from Southern California, I've been divorced for a couple of years now. As years rolled by, I came
    to the realization that my marriage has shattered, left me broken & depressed. It was the most miserable & soul-drenching time of my life, nothing else matters, I just wanted my home back & be happy again. Somehow, I stumbled upon a post regarding the
    miraculous works of Dr. Genius & just a week after consultation with him, obeying his instructions diligently, my ex husband reached out to me, apologized & ready to make things work. Now we are planning a vacation to France, to make up for all the lost
    times, now am super excited & happy, moreover I am eternally grateful to DR. GENIUS for restoring my home.. You can contact him for help to restore love and peace in your marriage or relationship. Email: geniussp...@yahoo.com or geniussp...@gmail.com.
    You can call or WhatsApp him via +2348155184380. His Website: https://geniusspelltemple.wixsite.com/my-site and blogpage: https://geniusspeltemple.blogspot.com

with the help of Dr. Obodo to bring back my husband🙏 I truly feel I'm living again! Much obliged to you for making this conceivable!"
    obodosolutioncenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp: +2347048298527
    Web: https://obodoobodotempleofhelpcen.blogspot.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From obodo obodo@21:1/5 to Sandra Williams on Fri Oct 7 12:16:15 2022
    On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 11:26:15 AM UTC-7, Sandra Williams wrote:
    Contact Dr. Genius geniussp...@gmail.com if you want to get your EX Husband, EX Wife, EX Boyfriend and EX Girlfriend back. My name is Sandra Williams from Southern California, I've been divorced for a couple of years now. As years rolled by, I came
    to the realization that my marriage has shattered, left me broken & depressed. It was the most miserable & soul-drenching time of my life, nothing else matters, I just wanted my home back & be happy again. Somehow, I stumbled upon a post regarding the
    miraculous works of Dr. Genius & just a week after consultation with him, obeying his instructions diligently, my ex husband reached out to me, apologized & ready to make things work. Now we are planning a vacation to France, to make up for all the lost
    times, now am super excited & happy, moreover I am eternally grateful to DR. GENIUS for restoring my home.. You can contact him for help to restore love and peace in your marriage or relationship. Email: geniussp...@yahoo.com or geniussp...@gmail.com.
    You can call or WhatsApp him via +2348155184380. His Website: https://geniusspelltemple.wixsite.com/my-site and blogpage: https://geniusspeltemple.blogspot.com

with the help of Dr. Obodo to bring back my husband🙏 I truly feel I'm living again! Much obliged to you for making this conceivable!"
    obodosolutioncenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp: +2347048298527
    Web: https://obodoobodotempleofhelpcen.blogspot.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ronald monica@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 04:18:10 2022
    This testimony is worth sharing to the world. I am here to tell the world of the good works of Dr BALBOSA. My name is Olivia Bolton am from the UK.. My man left me and my kids for another older woman. It was not so easy for me.. I love my husband so much
    and I did not lose hope and I kept praying and God finally answered my prayers…i searched online for a spell caster to help me unite me and my lover back forever and i saw so many testimonies of how DR BALBOSA has helped so many people online and i
    decided to give him a trial … I contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry that he will bring back my man within 24 hours. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry . He did his work and cast the natural spell and to my
    greatest surprise, my husband came back the same day begging and crying just as Dr BALBOSA said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Dr BALBOSA now and be happy
    forever. dont lose hope and good luck...you can also contact dr balbosa from any part of the world...

WHATSAPP/CALL via +1 (204) 410-6411
    BLOG: https://balbosasolutionhome.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 08:27:45 2022
    I want to thank a very kind and powerful psychic who brought back my ex wife who left me she told me she wants to be alone and left me and the kids I was devastated everyday i keep thinking how i would live without her one day i was online when I found
    Priest Ade website then i contacted him, He told me not to worry she will be back in 24hours after he cast his love spell i had some doubt though but i just did all he instructed and had a little faith, To my greatest surprise the next day she was back
    to me and the family she told me she was sad because she couldn’t get pregnant since we have been trying but Priest Ade also solved that now she is 3 weeks pregnant I’m so excited i highly recommend him he is powerful and can help you too with
    different problems email him now at ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com OR ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com And his website https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com OR WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Micheline Peric@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 11:21:11 2022
    URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST WHATSAPP +2348124644470

My Name is Micheline Peric from Ireland, I want to say thank you to PRIEST WISDOM for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide happiness and
    my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to no avail. I saw a post and testimonial about the good things PRIEST WISDOM has been doing so I decided to give it a try.
    though he is always a busy man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 24hours for my marriage to be restored really just like he said my marriage was restored since then I am happy and i am living happily i am so grateful, PRIEST WISDOM you
    can always email him here: Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com or WHATSAPP / cell phone +2348124644470 or view his blog his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Micheline Peric@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 14:05:58 2022

can always email him here: Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com or WHATSAPP / cell phone +2348124644470 or view his blog his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Carmen Casillas zimmermann@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 14:49:26 2022
    A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW DR AZUL WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK.
    I'm Carmen Casillas, from Los Angeles CA, I want to share a testimony of my life to everyone. I was married to one Mr. Kevin Owen, I love him so much and we have been married for the past 8 years now with three kids. When he went for a
    vacation in France he met a woman called Ann, so when he came back he told me that he is no longer interested in our relationship anymore. I was so confused and really in need of help on how to get him back, I didn’t know what to do until I met my
    friend called miss Bella and I told her about my problem. She told me not to worry about it, that she had a similar problem before and introduced me to a great man called Dr. Azul, the love spell caster who cast a spell on her ex and brought him back to
    her after 2 days. Miss Bella asked me to contact Dr. Azul, the love spell caster for help, which I did. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he asked me not to worry about it that the gods of his forefathers will fight for me. He told me
    in two days he will re-unit my husband and I together. It was just like a dream to me and After two days my husband called and told me he is coming back home to settle things with me, I was surprised when I saw him and he started crying and pleading for
    forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr. Azul with his Email: spellshrine@gmail.com He is the best spell caster who is very capable to help you solve whatever
    problems you're into and his telephone number/WhatsApp number is +2349120852021 Thank you once again Dr. Azul

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Micheline Peric@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 15:51:45 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 17:13:24 2022
    I just found this spell caster on the internet and I am glad that I found Dr.Unity.Thank you for taking the time to helping people in need. The service you provide is really amazing. My boyfriend Kelvin left me in June 19th, I could barely speak without
    crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly
    because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had
    no choice than to give it a trail. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be ok, and he told me what is needed to be done and i provide the necessary things. He cast the spell and
    surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that has happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy
    and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 17:11:36 2022
    I just found this spell caster on the internet and I am glad that I found Dr.Unity.Thank you for taking the time to helping people in need. The service you provide is really amazing. My boyfriend Kelvin left me in June 19th, I could barely speak without
    crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly
    because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had
    no choice than to give it a trail. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be ok, and he told me what is needed to be done and i provide the necessary things. He cast the spell and
    surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that has happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy
    and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 19:58:50 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juliana Davis@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 10 03:25:41 2022
    i want to share to the whole world how Dr Kachi the Great of all the Spell Caster, that helped me reunite my marriage back, my Ex Husband broke up with me 3months ago, I have been trying to get him back ever since then, i was worried and so confused
    because i love him so much. I was really going too much depressed, he left me with my kids and just ignored me constantly. I have begged him for forgiveness through text messages for him to come back home and the kids crying and miss their dad but he
    wont reply, I wanted him back desperately. we were in a very good couple and yet he just ignores me and get on with his life just like that, so i was looking for help after reading a post of Dr Kachi on the internet when i saw a lady name SHARRON
    testified that Dr Kachi cast a Pure love spell to stop divorce. and i also met with other, it was about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24 hours at the end of her testimony she dropped his email, I contacted Dr Kachi via email and explained
    my problem to Dr Kachi and he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen, that he will restored my marriage back, and to my greatest surprise my Ex husband came back to me, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me
    and my children. Then from that day our marriage is now stronger than how it was before, Dr Kachi you're a real spell caster, you can also get your Ex back and live with him happily: Contact Email drkachispellcast@gmail.com his Number CALL/ WHATSAPP: +
    1 (209) 893-8075 Visit his Website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Glenda his111@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 10 07:16:55 2022
    How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back
    I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful
    woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good
    woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we
    are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages
    or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations. Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640
    Email: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Micheline Peric@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 10 12:29:37 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Micheline Peric@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 10 13:23:38 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ann Earnis@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 10 17:33:52 2022
    HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me ... I'm Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for
    past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell
    him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to
    their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address
    is Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470 https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 10 22:06:30 2022
    I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Priest Ade who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I
    cried my eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Priest Ade he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told
    me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
    +234 905 472 7023
    Read more on his website

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ann Earnis@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 11 03:13:38 2022

is Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470 https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Clara James@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 18:56:14 2022
    REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never
    believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had
    been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again . I was confused and did not
    know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM. He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize how much we love and need each other .This man is
    for REAL and for good . He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well , in our love life . contact email
    Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com or text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 21:19:03 2022
    It's a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. I'm Beth Walters from England. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn't know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on
    the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Priest Ade who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Priest Ade told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring
    back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. 2 days later, my husband called me to say that he's coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and
    caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now,every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love.
    I will highly recommend Priest Ade to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever. If you have any problem contact Priest Ade, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!.
    ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
    Write him on Whats-app +234 905 472 7023 https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Carly Arden@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 05:00:47 2022
    GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP. TEXT OR ADD HIM UP DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP +2348162247974

My name is CARLY ARDEN. I want to give thanks to DR PETER for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never
    believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had
    been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again. I was confused and did not
    know what to do again, rather than to get in contact with DR PETER . He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. DR PETER makes him realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for
    real and for good. He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very well in our love life. contact details WhatsApp on +

email: drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com OR drpeterspellcaster@yahoo.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sHlLr4dKzA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corie Johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 07:08:15 2022
    Hello I'm so happy sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because i was unable to give birth due to PCOS,I was so devastated i was lonely i cried a lot i even tried taking my life, Then
    my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him i was not too sure but i decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be
    alright, He told me all i needed to pay which was a convenient fee and i did and he did his work and sent me video proof and told me to wait 24hrs that he will be back, The next morning to my greatest surprise it was Shawn my husband on his knees begging
    I'm so happy, It didn’t stop there, I'm proud to say that I'm 3 weeks pregnant thank you so much Priest Elijah I'm forever grateful contact him

Email: universalspellhelp@gmail.com or universalspellhelp@yahoo.com

WhatsApp him +2347054380994

Website: https://universalspellhelp.wixsite.com/priestelijah

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 10:00:22 2022
    me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
    +234 905 472 7023
    Read more on his website

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From KAYLEE TAYLOR@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 17:06:34 2022
    BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD [DR IFADE] ON WHATSAPP: +15513335249 Email ifadesolutionspell31@gmail.com

This is the website I read about Doctor Ifade and contacted him to help me get my ex boyfriend back to marry me during the month of september last year and I have come back here to post about him. Doctor Ifade will help you solve your problem no matter
    what you are going through. Posting about a spell caster is very strange to me because I never believed I would be able to say that I was helped by a spell caster in bringing my ex boyfriend back to me after 3 years of no contact. I read about Doctor
    Ifade from other websites and contacted him to help me and in less than 48 hours my ex boyfriend called me and I was happy that he wanted to get back to me. We met on Friday and he proposed to me,... It was the most beautiful ring. Please everyone out
    here, Contact Doctor Ifade to solve your problem for you and make you happy with your relationship that is hurting you. Love is the best feeling ever experienced. Email him at ifadesolutionspell31@gmail.com or directly on whats App him +15513335249

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 14 00:46:13 2022
    +234 905 472 7023
    Read more on his website

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Micheline Peric@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 14 02:56:04 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From landy lovespell@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 14 08:18:37 2022
    BS. My ex still played Me and he had all the attentions You can think of including some 💣😻 & 💣🧠 what crazy is that after five years has passed He's still looking for Me. I'm beyond Happily married and have a son now. So who was the problem
    here!? 😂
    Tsk! Tsk! So if you are having serious issues with your partner I suggest y'all get help ASAP because if You don't you'll have to see that person as an "ex" and one day Happier without 🤷🏾‍♀️💪🏾 email him : landylovespell@yahoo.com or
    landylovespell@gmail.com WhatsApp +386 64 206 881

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corie Johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 14 16:25:54 2022
    Hello my name is Corie from USA I want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Elijah my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when I asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell
    out of love for me and wanted a divorce I was so heart broken I cried all day and night but he left home I was looking for something online when I saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Elijah have helped so many in similar situation like mine
    he email address was there so I sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs I did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging

universalspellhelp@gmail.com or universalspellhelp@yahoo.com

WhatsApp +2347054380994.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Micheline Peric@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 14 17:33:20 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Anabel Philips@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 14 21:24:58 2022
    EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELLS TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST?
    FERTILITY PROBLEMS?
    WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR YOU?
    OR HAVING HEALTH ISSUES?
    EMAIL: (Supremespellssolutions@gmail.com )
    WHATSAPP: +2349130256489

Hi everyone, I'm here to testify about a powerful spell caster (LORD SHAIBU) who helped me get my ex back. I was so depressed and devastated when my Ex left me. It was like my entire world was vanishing into sorrow and pain. I wanted him back so
    desperately. A friend of mine told me about this powerful spell caster (LORD SHAIBU) who helped her in the past, i was skeptical at first until I came across a post online about this same spell caster (LORD SHAIBU). I contacted him and he promised to get
    my ex back to me. True to his words, he brought my Ex back. My Ex came back to me and apologized for everything and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I am forever grateful to LORD SHAIBU.
    To anyone with marital problems, divorce issues,business problems, lost lover or any relationship related issues,
    you can contact (LORD SHAIBU) the ultimate spell caster.
    Contact him via Email: Supremespellssolutions@gmail.com or directly on
    whatsapp +2349130256489

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 15 10:23:54 2022
    Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out
    of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he
    email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging
    for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corie Johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 15 15:39:54 2022
    Hello my name is Corie from USA I want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Elijah my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when I asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell
    out of love for me and wanted a divorce I was so heart broken I cried all day and night but he left home I was looking for something online when I saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Elijah have helped so many in similar situation like mine
    he email address was there so I sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs I did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging

WhatsApp +2347054380994.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Micheline Peric@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 15 17:16:20 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Clara James@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 15 18:35:21 2022
    REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never
    believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had
    been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face anothexr divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again . I was confused and did not
    know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM. He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize how much we love and need each other .This man is
    for REAL and for good . He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well , in our love life . contact email
    Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com or text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 15 23:39:09 2022
    Hello my name is Sally my fiance broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn't eating and i wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot,I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I'm going to end up in the hospital
    because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster
    Called Priest Ade that he solved so many relationship problem then Priest Ade told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my fiance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live
    happily together forever , Am so happy now that Priest Ade help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much Priest Ade he can also help you Email him at
    ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2349054727023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Clara James@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 16 14:24:19 2022

been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face anothexr divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again . I was confused and did not

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corie Johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 16 16:13:35 2022

WhatsApp +2347054380994.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 16 21:39:40 2022
    I just want to share my review on the powerful spell caster Priest Ade my husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine
    told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy
    right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better.
    Email: ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
    Read more on his website: https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com/
    And you can also reach him on WhatsApp: ‪+2349054727023‬

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From wendy norman@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 16 22:20:25 2022
    My boyfriend broke up with me after 3 years together. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, he blocked my number, after i lost connection with him my friend said she saw my boyfriend with
    another lady , this brought tears to my eyes because we where making plans for our wedding before we had issues , I searched for help online where I came across Dr Jumba who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my
    situation and he described to me the process to get back with my boyfriend, I followed his instructions and today I’m happy because my man is back after 3 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need help for any kind of relationship
    problems, lottery spells, healing spell contact Dr Jumba for a lasting solution. EMAIL: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 17 21:05:09 2022
    I want to thank a very kind and powerful psychic who brought back my ex wife who left me she told me she wants to be alone and left me and the kids I was devastated everyday i keep thinking how i would live without her one day i was online when I found
    Priest Ade website then i contacted him, He told me not to worry she will be back in 24hours after he cast his love spell i had some doubt though but i just did all he instructed and had a little faith, To my greatest surprise the next day she was back
    to me and the family she told me she was sad because she couldn’t get pregnant since we have been trying but Priest Ade also solved that now she is 3 weeks pregnant I’m so excited i highly recommend him he is powerful and can help you too with
    different problems email him now at ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com And his website https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com OR WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alice Jones@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 18 04:46:24 2022
    My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and
    people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR AZ who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him
    about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I’m happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster
    for any kind of relationship problem contact DR AZ for a lasting solution.

EMAIL: MIGHTYLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM

WhatsApp: +2348116916829

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lise Auger@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 20 00:12:01 2022
    Hello everyone, please celebrate with me as the joy of my life has come back to me ever since i encounter the great Marabul for help, i have never see such a strong man who have help me with open heart. I know you might be wondering why all this
    happiness because even if i want to start thanking him words will not be enough for me to thank him for the work he done for me and my family and for bringing my husband back to me after 19 years of marriage. My husband and i have been happily married
    until a strange evil woman took him away from me and try to stole everything we have work so hard for, i was heart broken and i have tried every other doctor but all to no avail until i come encounter with this great man who told me he will help me and
    to tell you right now i and my husband are very happy just like the way we started our relationship before we get married. Dr Marabul is a very true strong man that can help you.
    You can contact him on marabulspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2207835430.
    1 LOVE SPELL
    2 WIN EX BACK
    3 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
    4 PROMOTION SPELL
    5 PROTECTION SPELL
    6 BUSINESS SPELL
    7 HIV AIDS
    8 LOTTERY SPELL
    9 COURT CASES SPELL
    10 GOOD JOB SPELL.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lise Auger@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 20 00:11:39 2022
    Hello everyone, please celebrate with me as the joy of my life has come back to me ever since i encounter the great Marabul for help, i have never see such a strong man who have help me with open heart. I know you might be wondering why all this
    happiness because even if i want to start thanking him words will not be enough for me to thank him for the work he done for me and my family and for bringing my husband back to me after 19 years of marriage. My husband and i have been happily married
    until a strange evil woman took him away from me and try to stole everything we have work so hard for, i was heart broken and i have tried every other doctor but all to no avail until i come encounter with this great man who told me he will help me and
    to tell you right now i and my husband are very happy just like the way we started our relationship before we get married. Dr Marabul is a very true strong man that can help you.
    You can contact him on marabulspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2207835430.
    1 LOVE SPELL
    2 WIN EX BACK
    3 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
    4 PROMOTION SPELL
    5 PROTECTION SPELL
    6 BUSINESS SPELL
    7 HIV AIDS
    8 LOTTERY SPELL
    9 COURT CASES SPELL
    10 GOOD JOB SPELL.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 20 00:45:00 2022
    Hello my name is Jenna i want to share my amazing experience with the best spell caster Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick when i was searching about
    love quotes online i saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did
    everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Priest Ade you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact
    ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 20 00:44:48 2022
    Hello my name is Jenna i want to share my amazing experience with the best spell caster Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick when i was searching about
    love quotes online i saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did
    everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Priest Ade you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact
    ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juliana Davis@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 20 11:04:35 2022
    i want to share to the whole world how Dr Kachi the Great of all the Spell Caster, that helped me reunite my marriage back, my Ex Husband broke up with me 3months ago, I have been trying to get him back ever since then, i was worried and so confused
    because i love him so much. I was really going too much depressed, he left me with my kids and just ignored me constantly. I have begged him for forgiveness through text messages for him to come back home and the kids crying and miss their dad but he
    wont reply, I wanted him back desperately. we were in a very good couple and yet he just ignores me and get on with his life just like that, so i was looking for help after reading a post of Dr Kachi on the internet when i saw a lady name SHARRON
    testified that Dr Kachi cast a Pure love spell to stop divorce. and i also met with other, it was about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24 hours at the end of her testimony she dropped his email, I contacted Dr Kachi via email and explained
    my problem to Dr Kachi and he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen, that he will restored my marriage back, and to my greatest surprise my Ex husband came back to me, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me
    and my children. Then from that day our marriage is now stronger than how it was before, Dr Kachi you're a real spell caster, you can also get your Ex back and live with him happily: Contact Email drkachispellcast@gmail.com his Number CALL/ WHATSAPP: +
    1 (209) 893-8075 Visit his Website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Micheline Peric@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 20 12:39:03 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 20 20:55:04 2022
    +234 905 472 7023
    Read more on his website

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 22 03:07:15 2022
    I am glad that I got my ex boyfriend back. Thank you for taking the time to helping people in need. The service you provide is really amazing. My boyfriend Kelvin left me in June 19th, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't
    know what to do and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged
    him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to give it a trail. I messaged
    the spell caster called Dr.Excellent, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be ok, and he told me what is needed to be done and i provide the necessary things. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend
    called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that has happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started
    living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Excellent . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Excellent for help now..Here his contact.
    Write him on Whats-app: +2348084273514 ,
    Email: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com Website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Clara James@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 22 04:27:56 2022

been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again . I was confused and did not

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 22 21:48:21 2022
    Hello my name is Susan from USA i want to share an amazing experience i had with the almighty Priest Ade, my husband Greg filed for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night everyday i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told
    me about the powerful spell caster Priest Ade i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try i did everything he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Greg
    on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i'm so happy all thanks to Priest Ade he can also help you contact  ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com WhatsApp +2349054727023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Florence Gilbert@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 23 10:46:37 2022
    I got separated from my husband 3 months ago. There was no communication between us. I was advised by families and friends to let go, forget the marriage and move on with my life. I didn't want to marry someone else because deep down, I still love my
    husband. I was in so much pain and was so confused, until I read a testimony online on how Dr ONIHA reunited a broken marriage with the help of his love spell powers. I kept reading so many testimonies on how he helped to stop divorce and bring back
    peoples ex-lover's to them, and my faith was renewed. I had to contact Dr ONIHA immediately, few minutes later, he replied and instructed me on what to do, after meeting up with the necessary requirements, 2 days later after he cast the spell,
    communication was restored between me and my husband. He actually knees pleading to me to forget and forgive him. My relationship is now balanced and my husband is so obsessed with me more than ever. His spells worked wonders and our relationship is now
    stronger than before, and nothing can separate us again. I visited so many websites seeking help, it looked hopeless, until I came in contact with Dr ONIHA the real man, who helped me to restore my broken marriage. If you're having a similar problem in
    your marriage, you want your husband or wife to love you again, you have someone you love and you want him or her to love you in return, you are having any challenges in your relationship. ONIHA SPELL TEMPLE is the solution and answer to your problem,
    contact him today via Email his contact information. Email:onihaspelltemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp:+16692213962

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cassie Bailey@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 23 11:17:56 2022
    Hello I'm so happy to share this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then
    my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be
    alright, He told me all I needed to pay which was a convenient fee and I did and he did his work and sent me video proof and told me to wait for 24hrs that he will be back, The next morning to my greatest surprise it was Shawn my husband on his knees
    begging I'm so happy, It didn’t stop there, I'm proud to say that I'm 3 weeks pregnant thank you so much, Priest Elijah, I'm forever grateful to him contact

Email: universalspellhelp@gmail.com or universalspellhelp@yahoo.com

WhatsApp him +2347054380994

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rosa Bruzzese@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 23 15:05:26 2022
    I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster on the internet. I meant a man whose name is Dr. Akereco. He is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell
    for a good job or luck spell. I'm now happy & a living testimony. The man I wanted to get married to left me a week before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been going on for 3years. I really loved him. So when I met
    this spell caster, I told him what happened and explained the situation to him. At first, I was undecided, skeptical, and doubtful, but I just gave it a try. And in 3 days, my boyfriend called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had
    been settled. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our first child, and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better.
    His Email Address is: drakerecospellcaster @gmail. com
    His WhatsApp Number is: +2348148822140

Rosa from Italy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 23 21:03:44 2022
    I just want to share my review on the powerful spell caster Priest Ade my husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine
    told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy
    right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better.
    Email: ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
    Read more on his website: https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com/
    And you can also reach him on WhatsApp: ‪+2349054727023‬

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 24 05:39:11 2022
    I am glad that I got my ex boyfriend back. Thank you for taking the time to helping people in need. The service you provide is really amazing. My boyfriend Kelvin left me in June 19th, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't
    know what to do and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged
    him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to give it a trail. I messaged
    the spell caster called Dr.Excellent, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be ok, and he told me what is needed to be done and i provide the necessary things. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend
    called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that has happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started
    living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Excellent . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Excellent for help now..Here his contact.
    Email: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com Website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 24 22:55:36 2022
    different problems email him now at ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com And his website https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com OR WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 25 03:39:00 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 25 06:07:05 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 25 08:01:48 2022
    for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mary James@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 25 17:50:13 2022
    Mighty DR. Akereco!! You have done it again, you have shown me your powers which I have been hearing from different people, but now am talking out of the experience, Dr. Akereco you are the greatest spell caster that I believed that is existing cause you
    brought back my lover who left me since January within 24 hours, Sir you are the greatest, thanks for your great work in my life, and I will live to remember you cause you put a smile on my face by making my dream to come to past, thank you once again,
    sir. My friends out there who need help, I will advise you to contact dr. Akereco for help cause he is a great man who is everliving, here is Dr. Akereco contacts: WhatsApp: +2348148822140 drakerecospellcaster @ gmail. com Website: http://
    drakerecoproblessolutionhome.website2.me

If you are out there passing through any of the problems listed below he is also perfect

(1) Do you want your ex back?
    (2) Do you always have bad dreams?
    (3) Do You want to be promoted in your office?
    (4) Do You want women/men to run after you?
    (5) Do you want a child?
    (6) You want to be rich?
    (7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever?
    (8) Do you need financial assistance?
    (9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover your lost money?
    (10)Healing of cancer, Hiv/Aids, Herpes, and all kinds of sickness
    (11)You want to stop marriage problems and Divorced
    (12) Child Bearing
    (13) Breaking Of Generation Course
    (14) Getting Of Job
    (15) Spiritual protection
    (16) Herbal Care
    (17) Divorce Spell
    (18) Marriage spell
    (19) Breakup spell
    (20) money spell
    (21) love spell
    (22) divorce spell
    (23) get pregnant
    (24) Business protection
    (25) Lottery spell

WhatsApp: +2348148822140 drakerecospellcaster @ gmail.com Website: http://drakerecoproblessolutionhome.website2.me

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monisha Alexis@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 6 09:04:21 2023
    I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend returns to me, and today with all due respect I want to thank DR.ONIHA for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell
    caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until I lost my boyfriend, I required help until I found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after
    the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for the past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heartbreak, and told me that he is ready to be my backbone till the rest of his
    life with me. DR.ONIHA released him to let me know how much I loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend are living
    a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it was even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR.ONIHA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email
    address in any situation you are undergoing, it may be a heartbreak, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too.
    EMAIL: ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    CALL/WHATSAPP : +16692213962.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05