• RAISE THE FEDERAL MINIMUM WAGE, AND THERE WON'T BE A LABOR SHORTAGE

From Intelligent Party@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 29 14:29:35 2022
    XPost: alt.politics.usa.congress, alt.atheism, talk.politics.misc
    XPost: alt.politics.usa.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republicans

50% per capita GDP of the local County, after all taxes.

Unless local County's per capita GDP is higher than highest State in the Union's
    per capita GDP, or lower than lowest State in the Union's per capita GDP, using only the States in the Union as of the passage of this bill. In that case, use the highest or lowest State's per capita GDP for the County Federal minimum wage
    calculation purposes.

Entirely separately: Goes through committee separately: Separate bill:

Transfer free cash of 25% per capita GDP (50% minimum wage) to all non-earners indefinitely, and transfer free cash of 12.5% per capita GDP (25% minimum wage) to
    all non-earners under 18.

If this costs $1-$2 Trillion, so be it. It will stimulate the economy, allow people to produce, and help the nation. Will it maybe cause inflation? Yes, but
    it will protect everyone at the bottom, so who cares. Imports and Exports are pretty equal now. If we became more dependent on imports due to neverending inflation, that could become a worry, but the U.S. is large and pretty self-sufficient. FYI, there are 70 million people under 18, 50 million people retired, and 200 million adults below retirement age. Of the 200 million, 120 million are full time workers, 40 million part time. 20 million college students,
    20 million not working. 6 million considered unemployed, less than 2 million unemployment claims. These numbers are approximate.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Attila@21:1/5 to message-id on Sat Jul 30 12:05:58 2022
    XPost: alt.politics.usa.congress, alt.atheism, talk.politics.misc
    XPost: alt.politics.usa.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republicans

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 14:29:35 -0700, Intelligent Party <Intelligent@savetheworldmsn.com> in alt.atheism with
    message-id <tc1jfi$3k9ep$7@dont-email.me> wrote:

50% per capita GDP of the local County, after all taxes.

Unless local County's per capita GDP is higher than highest State in the Union's
    per capita GDP, or lower than lowest State in the Union's per capita GDP, using
    only the States in the Union as of the passage of this bill. In that case, use
    the highest or lowest State's per capita GDP for the County Federal minimum wage
    calculation purposes.

Entirely separately: Goes through committee separately: Separate bill:

Transfer free cash of 25% per capita GDP (50% minimum wage) to all non-earners >indefinitely, and transfer free cash of 12.5% per capita GDP (25% minimum wage) to
    all non-earners under 18.

If this costs $1-$2 Trillion, so be it. It will stimulate the economy, allow >people to produce, and help the nation. Will it maybe cause inflation? Yes, but
    it will protect everyone at the bottom, so who cares. Imports and Exports are >pretty equal now. If we became more dependent on imports due to neverending >inflation, that could become a worry, but the U.S. is large and pretty >self-sufficient. FYI, there are 70 million people under 18, 50 million people >retired, and 200 million adults below retirement age. Of the 200 million, 120 >million are full time workers, 40 million part time. 20 million college students,
    20 million not working. 6 million considered unemployed, less than 2 million >unemployment claims. These numbers are approximate.

Your "suggestions" are about as stupid and irresponsible as
    any I have ever seen but that has never stopped a troll
    before and you fit the requirements of being a troll better
    than most I have seen.

You are obviously ignorant and close to brain dead. I
    wonder how you ever learned how to post.

I suspect you are being as ignorant and abrasive as possible
    so as to generate responses to feed your tiny little ego.

--

Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
    Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

Whatever it takes - Stop the Democrats.

The most dangerious enemies the United States has:

Biden the Senile Bastard and his Two Bitches and
    supported by the Sluts and Pimps including
    Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,
    Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, Jamaal Bowman,
    Cori Bush, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Jerry Nadler,
    and Cory Booker. They have stepped over the line
    and are working against the country and
    what it stands for.

Stop the Green Raw Deal!

I dare call it treason.

Do not work with them but oppose everything they attempt.

Abortion should be like any other medical procedure
    and be the decision of the patient and the doctor.
    It is the business of no one else.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)