• Re: BOB Blayone

From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to Runner Funner on Mon Aug 7 06:30:58 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 7:20:32 AM UTC-6, Runner Funner wrote:
    Ran as an independent candidate in the last provincial election for my riding, called the Camrose Constituency.
    I knew very little about him because he was not from the area. He believed his best shot of winning was against Jackie lovey. His campaign strategy included forming an alliance with people like arthropoloski. Campaign signs for Bob were littered all
    over our hamlet in places they ought not be. So I called Bob about it and I asked him if he fully understand the rules about placing campaign signs. I told him where he had placed his signs was not allowed and that he should send his campaign team out to
    pick them up. Nothing was done about the errant signs. Until I was driving home one night in June and I saw a couple more of his affiliates placing even bigger signs in a place they ought not be. I got out of the car and I confronted the two in a
    pleasant way and ask them if they were aware of the rules placing campaign signs in our Hamlet. One man was willing to listen but the other one was very defiant. He continued to post holes in the ground in a Boulevard that not one other candidate had
    placed signs. The rational one understood and told the other fellow they had better move away. I made a formal complaint with the county because I knew damn well that they were putting signs they ought not be. The county assured me that someone would be
    out to pick up the signs. So I called Bob again and I explained the situation to him and he told me to call his campaign manager. So I did and I told her about the issues and the rules surrounding campaign signs during an election. They cannot be placed
    anywhere but on the lawns in a Hamlet in the county. The signs were also placed in the ditch parallel to the railroad tracks. I told her those were also in the wrong place and she told me I was full of s*** and she hung up. So I called CNR and I spoke to
    the railway police and told them about the signs in the ditch. They told me that they would send someone out right away to pick them up and they did. Bob and his campaign team did not understand the rules but as a resident of this community for close to
    45 years I've seen a few provincial elections. Ironically when I did a bit more research about Bob I discovered that Leah matinson was also part of his hidden agendas. Leah had Carrie on a video presentation about sovereignty when the pandemic first
    arrived on the scene. She called Carrie one of her best friends. Which is neither here nor there but when I mentioned the video on Usenet suddenly it disappeared from her agenda.

I also made a big stink about the so called freedom convoy, I post this to show you, this isn't my only cause I have. Anyone who doesn't understand rules and law and order which personally impact me. My family or my community is seen as a threat.

I also called a firearms officer about my neighbor and his secret arsenal. His wife was aware of my concerns do she took me into his secret room in the basement.
    The guy had a World War one obsession and his room is set up wu
    Ith war scenes and real artifacts.

My only concern I reported to the FO, was the fact he has too many guns, and ammo to not consider it a threat to my community.

Bill wants to kill but had no wars to show off his bravery in the
    face of death

Bill blows up Things.

I am a Karen to all.. who make my life difficult or commit a crime against me..

And soc.penpals is mine because I will not allow harm to come to it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 06:20:30 2023
    Ran as an independent candidate in the last provincial election for my riding, called the Camrose Constituency.
    I knew very little about him because he was not from the area. He believed his best shot of winning was against Jackie lovey. His campaign strategy included forming an alliance with people like arthropoloski. Campaign signs for Bob were littered all over
    our hamlet in places they ought not be. So I called Bob about it and I asked him if he fully understand the rules about placing campaign signs. I told him where he had placed his signs was not allowed and that he should send his campaign team out to pick
    them up. Nothing was done about the errant signs. Until I was driving home one night in June and I saw a couple more of his affiliates placing even bigger signs in a place they ought not be. I got out of the car and I confronted the two in a pleasant way
    and ask them if they were aware of the rules placing campaign signs in our Hamlet. One man was willing to listen but the other one was very defiant. He continued to post holes in the ground in a Boulevard that not one other candidate had placed signs.
    The rational one understood and told the other fellow they had better move away. I made a formal complaint with the county because I knew damn well that they were putting signs they ought not be. The county assured me that someone would be out to pick up
    the signs. So I called Bob again and I explained the situation to him and he told me to call his campaign manager. So I did and I told her about the issues and the rules surrounding campaign signs during an election. They cannot be placed anywhere but on
    the lawns in a Hamlet in the county. The signs were also placed in the ditch parallel to the railroad tracks. I told her those were also in the wrong place and she told me I was full of s*** and she hung up. So I called CNR and I spoke to the railway
    police and told them about the signs in the ditch. They told me that they would send someone out right away to pick them up and they did. Bob and his campaign team did not understand the rules but as a resident of this community for close to 45 years I'
    ve seen a few provincial elections. Ironically when I did a bit more research about Bob I discovered that Leah matinson was also part of his hidden agendas. Leah had Carrie on a video presentation about sovereignty when the pandemic first arrived on the
    scene. She called Carrie one of her best friends. Which is neither here nor there but when I mentioned the video on Usenet suddenly it disappeared from her agenda.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 10:31:54 2023
    In article <48f54ad6-85e4-4211-8338-a63c53d2717an@googlegroups.com>, runnerfunner5@gmail.com says...

Ran as/SLAP/

stfu you ditzy loon

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 08:43:38 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 8:31:57 AM UTC-6, % wrote:
    In article <48f54ad6-85e4-4211...@googlegroups.com>, runner...@gmail.com says...

Ran as/SLAP/

stfu you ditzy loon

ESAD.
    HTH
    HAND

The Colonel lives in Edmonton .
    Old Glendora to be exact

Or whatever you want to believe

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 12:33:27 2023
    In article <f264f2e1-fdec-40b7-a67b-8b178694901bn@googlegroups.com>, runnerfunner5@gmail.com says...

On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 8:31:57 AM UTC-6, % wrote:
    In article <48f54ad6-85e4-4211...@googlegroups.com>, runner...@gmail.com says...

Ran as/SLAP/

stfu you ditzy loon

wrong again, you clueless cunt

here's your colonel -

https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=Colonel%20Edmund%20J%20Burke%2C%20Neal%20Warren

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 12:39:09 2023
    In article <f264f2e1-fdec-40b7-a67b-8b178694901bn@googlegroups.com>, runnerfunner5@gmail.com says...

On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 8:31:57 AM UTC-6, % wrote:

Ran as/SLAP/

stfu you ditzy loon

https://www.google.com/search?q=Scatboi+Colonel+Edmund+J+Burke,+Neal+Warren&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=619&dpr=1 LOL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 10:35:26 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 10:39:11 AM UTC-6, % wrote:
    In article <f264f2e1-fdec-40b7...@googlegroups.com>, runner...@gmail.com says...

On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 8:31:57 AM UTC-6, % wrote:

Ran as/SLAP/

stfu you ditzy loon

https://www.google.com/search?q=Scatboi+Colonel+Edmund+J+Burke,+Neal+Warren&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=619&dpr=1 LOL

Every direction an anon sends go the opposite way

There's no named Neal Warren in my life
    He has no motive

RCIC is on the move.. who next?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 13:52:28 2023
    In article <1127a514-f421-449f-ade6-6e9ec886b2a7n@googlegroups.com>, runnerfunner5@gmail.com says...

On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 10:39:11 AM UTC-6, % wrote:
    In article <f264f2e1-fdec-40b7...@googlegroups.com>, runner...@gmail.com says...

Ran as/SLAP/

stfu you ditzy loon

Every direction an anon sends go the opposite way

There's no named Neal Warren in my life
    He has no motive

RCIC is on the move.. who next?

https://piv.pivpiv.dk/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 10:32:45 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 10:33:30 AM UTC-6, % wrote:

Ran as/SLAP/

stfu you ditzy loon

here's your colonel -

https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=Colonel%20Edmund%20J%20Burke%2C%20Neal%20Warren

You need to prove who you are before you can tell me anything I will believe

You just don't get it, do you anon.

I am the leader of soc penpals

It was awarded to me the day my name was Doxd along side my prive unlitsd phone number

I posted who I was

I asked . Who are you?

The Colonel lives in. EDMONTON, and that's why I am a target

Neal Warren is as motivaless as Richard Morton Scoville

The Colonel lives in Edmonton..
    Angry Angela Chatwin was also identified ass Idlehands by the cloned Colonel

You need a motive for Neal Warren and there is none

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 11:18:35 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 11:52:51 AM UTC-6, % wrote:
    In article <40cd0226-ff45-4461...@googlegroups.com>, runner...@gmail.com says...

On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 10:33:30 AM UTC-6, % wrote:

Ran as/SLAP/

stfu you ditzy loon

here's your colonel -

It was awarded to me the day my name was Doxd along side my prive unlitsd phone number

I posted who I was

I asked . Who are you?

My computer was hacked, my line was tapped and there is no one named Neal Warren

Only Kerry Chatwin and Angry Angela

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 11:19:53 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 11:52:51 AM UTC-6, % wrote:
    In article <40cd0226-ff45-4461...@googlegroups.com>, runner...@gmail.com says...

On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 10:33:30 AM UTC-6, % wrote:

Ran as/SLAP/

stfu you ditzy loon

here's your colonel -

I posted who I was

I asked . Who are you?

Never click on it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Creon@21:1/5 to Runner Funner on Mon Aug 7 23:49:29 2023
    On Mon, 7 Aug 2023 10:32:45 -0700 (PDT), Runner Funner wrote:

You need to prove who you are before you can tell me anything I will
    believe

I've seen how you deal with that before.

I gave you one of my real email addresses,
    and you spammed it all over the place, including to the
    isc. So I think I'm done telling you anything about me.

But given that, how do we get you out of this
    destructive mindset?

--
    -c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to Creon on Mon Aug 7 19:01:31 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 5:49:32 PM UTC-6, Creon wrote:

destructive mindset?

--

The destruction was done by anons. My line was tapped before the dox..it never going away until those responsible are dead.
    They won't stop stalking me.. it was that easy to tape my phone and hack my life

They wanted me to know.. so talk to them about their destruction..

I am completely innocent

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to Creon on Mon Aug 7 19:08:45 2023

destructive mindset?

--
    -c

.. you don't have my best interests at heart.. so what I bombed an anons email addy
    Take the advice, given to me by my local RCMP

Change your. change your emails, phone number and stop talking on internet

Nope

Never ..
    Die soc.penpals

I won't change one thing, about my life to accommodate a gang of cyber criminals

I am don't post to be a friend or make a friend

Usenet is toxic..and hosts criminal stalkers

I have committed no crimes

Not one

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to Creon on Mon Aug 7 20:00:46 2023

destructive mindset?

--
    -c

Anons don't understand reality like I do..
    They hide for a reason.

Kerry Chatwin was booted from ST. ALBERT RCMP because he sent a harassing email to his wife the dispatcher, someone else was able to read it and alerted the commander, Kerry was ecommended harassment counseling and a forfeit of two days pay..

Then he joined a criminal enterprise

By saying I do , to the Borle family

Fuk you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Runner Funner@21:1/5 to Creon on Mon Aug 7 20:02:50 2023

You gave me an email address?

What the fuck good is that?

destructive mindset?

--
    -c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05