• Farnum Family

From sjacobsdow@stcroixlandmarks.com@21:1/5 to NIKHIL...@rci.rogers.com on Sun Jan 19 23:35:13 2020
    On Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 3:28:51 PM UTC-4, NIKHIL...@rci.rogers.com wrote:
    On Feb 11, 7:44 am, Mori <m...@vipowernet.net> wrote:
    Hello All:

I no longer receive copies of my posts, so I do not know if they are reaching others.

I am researching John Parry Farnum (abt. 1823-1889) and Esther Day who lived
    in Guyana. Esther may have been born in Barbados.

Their children included John Parry Jr. (lived in Sinclair, Trinidad; daughter: Leslie Farnum), Charlie (maybe Charles Edwin Dey), Arthur, Ada (possibly married to Legge) and William on whom I have precious little information.  John Reginald Farnum may be a son or grandson.  If you can help with information on any of the above, please let me know.

I have extensive information on their sons, Richard Henry Ali Farnum and Ernest Gilbert Parry Farnum and their descendants.  One exception is Richard¹s son, Sidney Farnum who married a Thornhill and migrated to Jamaica. They had 3 daughters: Deya (married cyclist, Lance Haile), Daphne (Dapho) and _______.

Richard may also have had a son named Evan, about whom I do not have additional information.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone on the list, even to let me know that
    this message has been posted.

There are other Farnums in Guyana that I would appreciate hearing from/about:
    Frank Farnum Sr. and Jr. who both worked at Guyana Pharmaceutical.
    Frank Sr.¹s sister, Margaret Farnum who worked at Bookers - Guyana Stores, formerly married to Leslie Gonsalves (Guyana Stores Electrical Dept.
    The children of Eustace Farnum¹s brother, _____ Farnum who lived in Albouystown (Compton, Angela, John and 6 others)

Hoping to hear from one or many of you,
    Sonia
    St. Croix, Virgin Islands

Hi Sonia

I am the son of Margaret Farnum and Leslie Gonsalves .
    Compton , Angela , John(who passed away at a young age) , Barbra ,
    Bridgette , Donna , Michael, Francis, Jackie , Raymond and Joan are
    my Aunts and Uncles
    My Grandfather is Frank senior who lives in Canada , Frank Junior
    lives in Fla.
    My Great Gran father is William Cyril Farnum most people called him
    Cyril who was Eustace Half brother They lived in Albertown .
    Do you have a link to the Family Tree

Nikhil Farnum

Hi Nikhil:

It has been a while since I checked the list. Please email me at sjdow at vipowernet dot net. I am communication with Jennifer Farnum-Roberts.

Sonia

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)