• Engoron

From Tuana Le@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 31 06:42:07 2023
    Hoa Truong, 29.10.2023

All witch hunts launched from the patriotic President Donald Trump entering the Oval Office on January 20, 2017, to the White House robbery on January 20, 2021, that failed. Initially, the first witch hunt of the terror prosecutor Robert Mueller targeted
    impeaching the 45th President Donald Trump based on the fake dossiers written by the former British fabricated Russia meddled in the US presidential election in 2016 cost $US32 million the taxpayers. The People’s Court in the Congress of Nancy Pelosi
    carried out the public denouncement by the illegal House Select Committee resulting in nothing. The bullshit indictments of Alvin Bragg, Jack Smith, and Fani Willis and the noisy indictment of New York Attorney General Letitia James plus the thuggish
    Judge Arthur Engoron use the expired cases, the false and fabricated evidence to indict Donald Trump, and his family to seek the fine of $US 250 million and ban his Businesses in New York.
    The fallen terror Judge Arthur Engoron turned wild, and nasty by applying the Bush Law as the medieval era that reflects the Poem” Le Loup et l’ agneau” of French Jean De La Fontaine “ La Raison du plus fort est Toujours la meilleure”.
    Unfortunately, the days of yore were over for a long time. The decrees of the king and the orders of the dictatorial government officials in the monarchy are obsolete in the 21st century, actually in the United States. The self-appraisal of an
    unprofessional real estate agent without a practical license, Judge Arthur Engoron created a public laugh. The Mar-A-Lago of Donald Trump is worth a billion dollars, but Judge Arthur Engoron valued it at $US 18 million. The media discovered only the Golf
    Court of Donald Trump in Mar-A-Lago is worth from $US 18 to $US 27 million, so the Judge implored the media” Please, press, stop saying that I valued it at $US18 million”. Unfortunately, the ape Judge Arthut Engoron can not gag the concerned media,
    and the social media plus Truth social.

However, the funny story can not conceal that the public including Donald Trump has to right to speak out about the wrongs of the ape Judge Arthur Engoron on Truth Social. Once again, the obsolete Judge Arthur Engoron reflects the proverb of Vietnamese
    people” giận cá chém thớt” (anger a fish to chop the board). Initially, the Judge fined $US 5,000 to gag free speech and threatened to fine $US 10,000 if Donald Trump dared to apply the free speech again. Moreover, the ape Judge Arthur Engoron
    threatens to put Donald Trump in prison if the victim dares to tell the truth. Therefore, Donald Trump said willing to go to jail with the expired civil case. The failure of bullshit ape Judge Arthur Engoron goes mad, he forces Ivanka Trump to testify,
    he said” Ms. Trump has availed herself of the privilege of doing business in New York”, he reminds the testimony wouldn’t be delayed until November 1st, 2023, and Ivanka Trump allows to get her lawyers. Therefore, four months ago, Ivanka Trump’s
    case was dismissed, so her defense attorney and lawyer advised her not to testify. What does Judge Arthur Engoron preside at New York Court? The Court in America is not the People’s Court in the communist countries. In the incident in New York Court,
    Judge Arthur Engoron forced Ivanka Trump to testify propagated on the global left media to empower the absolute attorney power of Judge Arthur Engoron, or the other Democratic Judges are like the decrees of the king. Therefore, the most left media
    concealed the dismissed case of Ivanka Trump. The ape Judge Arthur Engoron ignored the Constitution” The Double Jeopardy Clause in the Fifth Amendment to the US Constitution prohibits anyone from being prosecuted twice for substantially the same crime
    . Certainly, the Bush Law of Mafia and wild rules in the jungle need not the constitution, but instead the animal instinct, and the banditry rules.

The patriotic President Donald Trump wrote on media:” My daughter, Ivanka, was released from this Fake Letitia James case by the Court of Appeals, but this Trump-Hating, Unhinged Judge, who ruled me guilty before this Witch Hunt Trial even started,
    couldn’t care less about the fact that he was overturned. I also won an Appeal on the Statute of Limitations, but he refused to accept their decision. I truly believe he is CRAZY, but certainly, at a minimum, CRAZED in his hatred of me. This case
    should have never started, but now it must be dismissed. Financial Statements were LOW, NOT HIGH, had a 100% Disclaimer Clause, Banks were fully paid, “on time, on schedule,” with never even a minor default, and there was NO VICTIM, EXCEPT ME. Any
    other Judge in the Country would have thrown this case out on day one. He’s an out-of-control “Nut Job,” who fined me $10,000 over a ridiculous Gag Order so that the publicity for the day would take over from the fact that Racist James and the
    Judge’s Star Witness admitted LYING TO CONGRESS on the stand – CASE OVER!”
    Once again, the ape Judge Arthur Engoron of the New York Court distorted the judicial career, he is the sheer evil, and the true Satan Judge in hell, not in the United States. The Bush Law in New York Court is eligible in the jungle, therefore the ape
    Judge Arthur Engoron and New York Attorney General Letitia James transformed the legal system in the United States to the wild. The victims of the Bush Law can appeal to a higher level of court located outside New York Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump can
    file lawsuits against Judge Arthur Engoron, and New York Attorney General Letitia James to seek justice and compensation because the deceitful indictment damaged their reputation and businesses. Donald Trump has no fraudulent businesses, but the ape
    Judges Engoron and Letitia applied the fraudulent indictment and verdict.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)