• I am a happy, intelligent, reasonable and decent belgium single dating

From Tiauna Ryan@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 13 02:18:54 2023
    I love sports and have a passion for swimming. I am active and keep myself in very good condition. I am very sincere on finding my one true love here on this dating site. I want him to be my counselor, my confidant, my lover and my very best friend.
    Trust is everything to my and any relationship must be built upon it. That is why it is so important never to lie or do anything intentionally to destroy that trust.

Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Amy Lora (amylora)@21:1/5 to Tiauna Ryan on Mon Oct 30 00:11:10 2023
    On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:48:56 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
    I love sports and have a passion for swimming. I am active and keep myself in very good condition. I am very sincere on finding my one true love here on this dating site. I want him to be my counselor, my confidant, my lover and my very best friend.
    Trust is everything to my and any relationship must be built upon it. That is why it is so important never to lie or do anything intentionally to destroy that trust.

I value a man who's confident, yet not arrogant, someone who carries himself with grace and humility. A good sense of humor is essential laughter truly is the best medicine, and I want to share many smiles with my future partner. I'm drawn to a man who
    finds joy in life's simple pleasures, whether it's watching a sunset, enjoying a home-cooked meal, or stargazing on a clear night.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Abella Mares@21:1/5 to Tiauna Ryan on Fri Nov 24 22:50:28 2023
    On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:48:56 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:

I feel bad for the guys and girls who are in for a relationship, because the horny is so strong that it makes things worse for everybody.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rosie Cole@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 00:30:03 2023
    I want to be with someone

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Evie Mouton@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 28 23:09:21 2023
    I dream that there are no secrets in our relationship.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mia Rose Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 30 00:09:16 2023
    looking for a committed partner

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05