• More of my philosophy about the concept of God and more of my thoughts.

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 24 18:33:28 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the concept of God and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Notice below how I am speaking about the most important thing that is related to the concept of God, so i think that it is philosophical, so as you have just noticed that what interests me the most is this competition between humans, as in competition in
    capitalism, so i think that this concept of God has not brought something that look like communism, since with the concept of God we have not tried to equalize much more as in communism, but i think that the most important thing in the concept of God is
    that it humanizes more this competition between humans, so i think that God is an interesting concept, but of course notice how i am not philosophically speaking about this or that monotheistic religion that are Islam and Christianity and Judaism, so
    then it is why i have invented quickly two religions, and notice that in my new religion below that is not a monotheistic religion, notice how i am talking about the powerful spirits as ressembling God, so then notice how i am still using something that
    look like the concept of God, and look at my other new monotheistic religion below and how i am also taking care of constructing the right laws that are flexible. So i invite you to read my following thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the meaning of the monotheistic religions and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, i think that if we don't believe in God or believe enough in God, so then there is something that is missing and it is like the "soul" that is missing,
    since we are competition between humans and this creates egoism and this creates hate towards humans and this creates violence, and it is why i have also come with my following two religions:

More of my philosophy about my new religions and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above", so as you have just noticed, i have invented two religions, one that is a monotheistic religion and the other that is not a
    monotheistic religion, and why i have done it this way? since when i was a child of around 11 years old, i have met or encountered an Angel in form of light, and he was dressed like a muslim, but he has not talked with me, but he has just read some
    sacred scripture on my body and soul, so there is two possibilities, the first one that it was an Angel from God , and the second possibility that it was an Angel but there no God but there is another world of spirits, and it is why i have invented
    quickly two religions and here they are, you can read them carefully in the following web links:

Here is my just new not monotheistic religion that i have invented quickly, you can read about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ad2tRwDxdjA

And here is my other monotheistic religion that i have invented quickly(click on the "Amine Moulay Ramdane" post so that to read it):

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/vKBlK160YR0

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)