• Can you have a conversation with a basket case?

From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 7 09:12:46 2022
    No, I don't think so. But you can have an intelligent conversation with a basket weaver..
    When the "stand up" man BROTHER LOVE said on National TV "Do you think I would stand here on this here spot and lie to you?" Then he jumped so high three feet to the side and said. "But I would stand on this here spot and lie to you. Then I began
    thinking about the lady who called herself the cat lady on these groups and wondering if feral cats who average three years of age die from toxoplasmosis when ole grey walked over dripping saliva and blood. The vet said let him go. He got toxoplasmosis
    from eating "fresh meat" cardinals warblers sparrows squirrels: FRESH MEAT. That is why feral cats that ain't fed mostly die at three.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Mon Nov 7 10:18:27 2022
    On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 11:12:48 AM UTC-6, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    No, I don't think so. But you can have an intelligent conversation with a basket weaver..
    When the "stand up" man BROTHER LOVE said on National TV "Do you think I would stand here on this here spot and lie to you?" Then he jumped so high three feet to the side and said. "But I would stand on this here spot and lie to you. Then I began
    thinking about the lady who called herself the cat lady on these groups and wondering if feral cats who average three years of age die from toxoplasmosis when ole grey walked over dripping saliva and blood. The vet said let him go. He got toxoplasmosis
    from eating "fresh meat" cardinals warblers sparrows squirrels: FRESH MEAT. That is why feral cats that ain't fed mostly die at three years of age.

The metamorphosis of a British boy becoming a man in the field of entertainment.Gratia Conan O'Brien.
    in six minutes
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=P4d8QrRJvsE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)