• More precision of my philosophy about EUV and about 3D stacking and abo

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 13 13:56:25 2023
    Hello,

More precision of my philosophy about EUV and about 3D stacking and about the future technology and about desalination of water and about the essence of my philosophy and about the essence of philosophy and about on what to believe and about philosophy
    and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that the actual technology of EUV (Extreme ultraviolet lithography) from ASML's company in netherlands is too much limited since we will soon not be able to shrink the transistor more and more , and the 3D stacking offers an extension for Moore’
    s Law, but in 3D stacking
    Heat removal is the issue and the big problem, this is why the actual technologies of 3D stacking are too much limited to stacking just
    two or few layers , so it is why i have just thought about it , and i think that future technology is the following:

So the following technology is still far away as is saying it the following article:

Logic gates are the fundamental building blocks of computers, and researchers at the University of Rochester have now developed the fastest ones ever created. By zapping graphene and gold with laser pulses, the new logic gates are a million times faster
    than those in existing computers, demonstrating the viability of “lightwave electronics.”. If these kinds of lightwave electronic devices ever do make it to market, they could be millions of times faster than today’s computers. Currently we measure
    processing speeds in Gigahertz (GHz), but these new logic gates function on the scale of Petahertz (PHz). Previous studies have set that as the absolute quantum limit of how fast light-based computer systems could possibly get.

Read more here:

https://newatlas.com/electronics/fastest-ever-logic-gates-computers-million-times-faster-petahertz/

So i think that the next technology that is not too far away and that will perhaps be ready in about 20 years from now is the following:

Graphene 'nano-origami' creates tiniest microchips yet Nanomaterial developments could lead to computers and phones running thousands of times faster

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/02/210216100141.htm

So notice that Graphene 'nano-origami' technology is made of Graphene ,
    and the estimates are that there's about 800 million tonnes of natural graphite left on earth. We're mining 1.2 million tonnes a year at the moment. Even if we increase that to 1.5 million there would still be over 500 years worth of graphite left.

One of the most common ways of creating graphene is by using graphite ( Read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphite ). You know, the stuff pencils use. Graphite has a layered planar structure, meaning that it is made up of millions of
    layers of carbon arranged in a flat structure. Each layer is graphene, since graphene is literally a single layer of graphite , so if you carefully remove a single layer at a time you get a cheap method of creating graphene.

So technically, if we ever run out of graphite, we’d run out of graphene. But this isn’t the only way of creating graphene, see Graphene production techniques here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphene_production_techniques

And even if graphite was the only way to make graphene and assuming we ran out of it, there are still ways to artificially create graphite. For example, Edward Goodrich Acheson discovered that one can overheat silicon carbide ( Read about it here: https:/
    /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_carbide#Production ) to create almost pure graphite, and silicon carbide can be produced by numerous ways, none of which would ever run out.

And i invite you to read the following article from McKinsey&Company that says that the material’s commercialization of graphene could be up to 25 years away and will require substantial investment in both R&D and capital costs to bring it into
    production. With so much spending currently allocated to silicon, executives must determine the right moment to shift gears toward the next material—even when the outcome is far from guaranteed.

Read more here:

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/semiconductors/our-insights/graphene-the-next-s-curve-for-semiconductors

And there is also the following technology from an Arab inventor , but i don't know how much time it will take to replace the current limitations of the actual technology like EUV and 3D stacking:

Egyptian world of attoseconds.. the fastest optical “transistor”

Read more here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyptian-world-of-attoseconds-the-fastest-optical-transistor.761639/

And read also in the following article:

Optical switching at record speeds opens door for ultrafast, light-based electronics and computers

Read more here:

https://phys.org/news/2023-03-optical-door-ultrafast-light-based-electronics.html

I invite you to read the following article that shows that desalinating water is becoming “absurdly cheap” , and it shows that we are solving the problem and that we have to be optimistic about it:

https://humanprogress.org/desalinating-water-is-becoming-absurdly-cheap/

So i think i am a smart philosopher , and i think i have discovered a pattern with my fluid intelligence , so it is why i have come to you with my
    new ideas of my philosophy , and the pattern is that i have noticed that
    we have not learned to people the good philosophy, so i think it is
    what is lacking too in western countries, so for example notice that in
    USA or in Europe we have not explained efficiently why capitalism is a good thing or why competition for the reward in capitalism is a good thing , so it can bring violence or violence against capitalism , so you are noticing the pattern , so for example
    we have not learned the why the way of increasing productivity and quality by the way of for example the specialization in what we do better and by the other ways, and we have not explained that the way of specialization in what we do better doesn't mean
    that we have not to teach the good philosophy to people, so i say that the way to teach the good philosophy is not the way of too much centralization or too much homogenization , since as you notice that in my philosophy i am talking about the
    generalities so that to avoid the problem and so that to be efficient , so i think you are understanding the pattern , and it is why you have to read my below thoughts of my philosophy so that you understand how i am doing it in a smart way:

So i think i am a new philosopher , and i am not crazy , so notice that when i am saying in my below thoughts that sex is not the good philosophy , so i am not saying to not have sex at all , but i am saying that you have to have a kind of detachment
    that permits you to be in control , so it is why i am making you notice that sex is not the good philosophy that makes you grow in the good way , so it is understandable since sex is not the good philosophy , since the good philosophy is the holistic
    thing that you have to believe in and that you have to follow, so i think that you have to be optimistic about what i am saying , since i am trying by my way of doing to make you feel the importance of the good philosophy , but not only that , but also
    notice that i am inviting you to read my new ideas of my philosophy so that you notice it carefully , so then the exercise of my philosophy is understandable , since i am not just talking , but i am
    believing in the good philosophy too, and i am wanting to follow
    the good philosophy too , since i think that the good philosophy is the most important thing , since it is the model that is efficiently creative of the rest , so you have to give a great importance to teach the good philosophy to follow , since i think
    it is what makes you civilized ,
    and the being civilized is not the being effeminated , since it is
    the being efficient , so when for example you read my below thoughts
    of my philosophy , so you will notice that they are a civilized way and they are "efficient" , so it is a virile way of doing and not the effeminated way. So i invite you to read my following previous thoughts:

So i think that an important question to ask in philosophy is the following:

On what have you to believe ?

So i think i am a new philosopher , and i think that the pattern is that you have to believe in what makes you grow , and it is why you are noticing that the way of believing or believing enough in God is a way that makes you grow and it makes you
    transcend racial or ethnical nationalism , so i think it is also the essence of philosophy , since i think that the good philosophy is the one that makes you grow and transcend in the good way , so i think that it is my way of doing like a new
    philosopher , so when you look for example at my new ideas of my philosophy below, you will notice that they make you grow in a kind of way , and i think they make you grow in a good way , so i think that it is the same for the believing , so i think
    that you have to believe in the good philosophy that makes you grow in the good way, so it is not the same as sex , since sex doesn't make you grow in the good way like does it the good philosophy , so i think that the good philosophy is so important ,
    other than that , there is another pattern and it is that i think that you can measure how you are civilized by measuring your philosophy that you follow , i mean if you follow the good philosophy , it is a model that is efficiently creative of the rest ,
    so it is why i consider the good philosophy as
    the most important thing. So i invite you to read carefully my previous thoughts , including my new ideas of my philosophy , in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/s53zucweUIQ

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)