• More of my philosophy on what to believe and about philosophy and about

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 18:04:56 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy on what to believe and about philosophy and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think that an important question to ask in philosophy is the following:

On what have you to believe ?

So i think i am a new philosopher , and i think that the pattern is that you have to believe in what makes you grow , and it is why you are noticing that the way of believing or believing enough in God is a way that makes you grow and it makes you
    transcend racial or ethnical nationalism , so i think it is also the essence of philosophy , since i think that the good philosophy is the one that makes you grow and transcend in the good way , so i think that it is my way of doing like a new
    philosopher , so when you look for
    example at my new ideas of my philosophy below, you will notice that they make you grow in a kind of way , and i think they make you grow in good way , so i think that it is the same for the believing , so i think that you have to believe in the good
    philosophy that makes you grow in the good way, so it is
    not the same as sex , since sex doesn't make you grow in the good way like does it the good philosophy , so i think that the good philosophy is so important , other than that , there is another pattern and it is that i think that you can measure how you are civilized by measuring your philosophy that
    you follow , i mean if you follow the good philosophy , it is a model that is efficiently creative of the rest , so it is why i consider the good philosophy as
    the most important thing. So i invite you to read carefully my previous thoughts , including my new ideas of my philosophy , in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/s53zucweUIQ

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)