• Re: Sergei Nilus Priest of the Holy Russian Orthodox Church is the Auth

From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 26 14:12:46 2023
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Nilus
    The book "The Elders of Zion", a work of evil genius, is the apocalypse of the Talmud. It was written by a Christian priest of the Russian Orthodox Church in response to Karl Marx declaring some years earlier, in 1848 A.D a criminal manifesto for God's
    world

Perhaps the "Obama Diaries" were written by the author.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 31 11:50:34 2023
    The book "The Elders of Zion", a work of evil genius, is the apocalypse of the Talmud. It was written by a Christian priest of the Russian Orthodox Church in response to Karl Marx declaring some years earlier, in 1848 A.D a criminal manifesto for God's
    world.

Perhaps the "Obama Diaries" were written by the author
    When I studied plane geometry as a high school sophomore, I did not understand why I had to use faulty theorems, as proof, that the problem was solved.
    The whole is equal to the sum of its parts. A pile of parts is a pile of parts, the automobile containing those parts
    is a greater thing.
    It's an AUTOMOBILE. I believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
    There are several faulty premises you have to accept to believe in the manifesto of Karl Marx. Likewise there are many false premises which are deliberately stated as truisms by the Russian Orthodox Priest upon which he deliberately places the
    foundation upon his narrative or the big lie crumbles into the ashes of history.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Tue Oct 31 12:04:15 2023
    On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 1:50:37 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    world.
    When I studied plane geometry as a high school sophomore, I did not understand why I had to use faulty theorems, as proof, that the problem was solved.
    The whole is equal to the sum of its parts. A pile of parts is a pile of parts, the automobile containing those parts
    is a greater thing.
    There are several faulty premises you have to accept to believe in the manifesto of Karl Marx. Likewise there are many false premises which are deliberately stated as truisms by the Russian Orthodox Priest upon which he deliberately places the
    foundation upon his narrative or the big lie crumbles into the ashes of history.
    Genesis 27 read it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 31 21:55:36 2023
    On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 2:04:18 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Nilus The book "The Elders of Zion", a work of evil genius, is the apocalypse of the Talmud. It was written by a Christian priest of the Russian Orthodox Church in response to Karl Marx declaring some years earlier,
    in 1848 A.D a criminal manifesto for God's world.
    is a greater thing.
    Genesis 27 read it.
    Genesis 28 THE DOME ON THE ROCK
    ESAU TAKES A WIFE OUTSIDE CANAAN

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05