• More of my philosophy about the deeper meaning of being computable and

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 16 16:22:12 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the deeper meaning of being computable and about computability and about Elon Musk and about education and about Nelson Mandela and about mathematics and more ..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so notice carefully
    the following mistake in the reasoning of ChatGPT in my below discussion with ChatGPT about computability:

---
    And here is my second question to ChatGPT:

But if we define computable as giving a result of not being computable , we can say that it is computable ?

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Defining "computable" in a way that leads to a paradox, such as stating that something is computable if it results in "not being computable," creates a form of self-reference that can be problematic and contradictory. Such definitions can lead to
    logical inconsistencies similar to the well-known "liar paradox" (e.g., "This statement is false")..."
    ---

So notice the mistake in the reasoning of ChatGPT when i am saying:

"But if we define computable as giving a result of not being computable , we can say that it is computable ?"

So the mistake in the reasoning of ChatGPT is that it is the result that is the not solvable that is not being computable, but there is still the way to the result that is computable that makes us arrive at the result of the not being computable, so then
    i a