• Re: Appreciation And Abuse

From =?UTF-8?Q?V_=C3=B5_l_u_r?=@21:1/5 to Ilya Shambat on Fri Jun 23 02:55:53 2023
    You might a little bit rethink and maybe undestand, that You posted something, that is clear for even 5 year old people.

On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 6:30:03 AM UTC+3, Ilya Shambat wrote:
    There are men who take it very hard when their women leave them. The question to ask such men is, “How did you treat your woman?” Many of these men justify mistreatment of their women by saying that they are bad people. My response to these people
    is, “If your woman is a bad person, then you should be happy that she is gone.”

The employed Western men are not at a shortage of good female partners. Every woman in Russia, Thailand and Iran wants to be with such a man. If the women in your society have become jerks as a result of feminism, as some of these men claim, then go
    for a woman from Russia, Thailand or Iran. I have seen many matches between Western men and Eastern women, and most of them were good ones.

Women are not all the same. Neither are men. Your wife is not Andrea Dworkin. You should be happy that your wife is not Andrea Dworkin. Some men are just brats. They don’t know how good they have it. They haven’t had to deal with women who are
    actually bad. Instead they have in their lives women who are beautiful, kind and willing to be good to their men. And all they can think to do is use them as punching bags.

Of course we see the same thing on the other side. The feminist women have at their disposal the best men out there, and many of them are not good to them. They think that men are bad, in the same way as these men think that women are bad. They haven’
    t had to deal with men who are actually bad. A man who is actually bad would beat such a woman to death and throw her body to the dogs and think that he’s doing Allah a favor.

I want to put things into perspective for both sides. Most men who think that women are bad haven’t had to deal with women who are actually bad. Most feminists who think that men are bad haven’t had to deal with men who are actually bad either.
    Instead they have at their disposal the best people out there. And they are not good to them.

I used to be an unappreciative brat myself. I learned better. I want more people to make the same choice. Most of the women who are being abused by misogynists are good people. Most of the men who are being abused by feminists are good people as well.
    Both sides need to know people of the other gender who are actually bad. And then they will be able to appreciate the people in their lives and act to them accordingly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)