• Re: Alan Dershowitz

From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Sun Apr 2 09:03:59 2023
    On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 10:53:29 AM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    I first heard about professor Alan Dershowitz while sitting in the Los Angeles City Library years ago. On a long wooden table in the new library I noticed a book in front of me and noticed the title and the author was famous law professor Alan
    Dershowitz.
    The new library has several stories underground and above ground. It was built after a 19 year old kid burned down the old city library when people who used the library had their overdue books linked to the city police department and were listed as
    criminals for an overdue book. Can you imagine getting a minor traffic ticket and the officer, calls in on you, and learns you're got an overdue book? I remember walking back to my parked 1968 Swedish made Volvo, the car that was being advertised on TV
    in the USA at that time as lasting ten years. As I approached my car a very competent police woman had noticed there was only a few minutes left on the meter so she proceeded to write a ticket and leave it on the windshield under the windshield wiper so
    the wind doesn't blow the ticket away. When I got to my car she was stepping into her meter maid city vehicle, and she remained there long enough to see me remove the ticket that she had just moments ago written. I looked at the parking meter and noticed
    there was another 5 or 10 minutes left before the meter read expired. Very efficient of her.
    Trumped Up is the title of a book written by the famous professor. It is copyrighted 2017 a year after the professor noticed that party politics, meaning the democrat party, went on the attack, and the whole world it seemed realized the polarized
    Congress was out of control.
    A business man, not a politician, had decided to put America's house in order.
    Since we didn't deal with Fidel Castro's Cuba after Fidel thought Communism was better than the mob and Cuba's Batista, and we didn't stop the Mexican Government from not opposing the illegal exporting of illicit drugs into the USA to America's high
    schools. After the US Government thought it wiser to deal with SECULAR COMMUNISM's influence by drafting nineteen year olds to fight and die in South Vietnam instead of dealing with Communism's corruption within our own turf.
    How Criminalization of Political Differences Endangers Democracy by Alan Dershowitz is the second half of the book's title written way back in 2017 A.D.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 2 08:53:27 2023
    I first heard about professor Alan Dershowitz while sitting in the Los Angeles City Library years ago. On a long wooden table in the new library I noticed a book in front of me and noticed the title and the
    author was famous law professor Alan Dershowitz.
    The new library has several stories underground and above ground. It was built after a 19 year old kid burned down the old city library when people who used the library had their overdue books linked to the city
    police department and were listed as criminals for an overdue book. Can you imagine getting a minor traffic ticket and the officer, calls in on you, and learns you're got an overdue book? I remember walking back to my parked 1968 Swedish made Volvo, the
    car that was being advertised on TV in the USA at that time as lasting ten years. As I approached my car a very competent police woman had noticed there was only a few minutes left on the meter so she proceeded to write a ticket and leave it on the
    windshield under the windshield wiper so the wind doesn't blow the ticket away. When I got to my car she was stepping into her meter maid city vehicle, and she remained there long enough to see me remove the ticket that she had just moments ago written.
    I looked at the parking meter and noticed there was another 5 or 10 minutes left before the meter read expired. Very efficient of her.
    Trumped Up is the title of a book written by the famous professor. It is copyrighted 2017 a year after the professor noticed that party politics, meaning the democrat party, went on the attack, and the whole world
    it seemed realized the polarized Congress was out of control.
    A business man, not a politician, had decided to put America'a house in order.
    Since we didn't deal with Fidel Castro's Cuba after Fidel thought Communism was better than the mob and Cuba's Batista, and we didn't stop the Mexican Government from not opposing the illegal exporting of illicit
    drugs into the USA to America's high schools. After the US Government thought it wiser to deal with SECULAR COMMUNISM's influence by drafting nineteen year olds to fight and die in South Vietnam instead of dealing with Communism's corruption within our
    own turf.
    How Criminalization of Political Differences Endangers Democracy by Alan Dershowitz is the second half of the book's title written way back in 2017 A.D.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 2 09:44:37 2023
    On Sunday, April 2, 2023 Palm Sunday
    I first heard about professor Alan Dershowitz while sitting in the Los Angeles City Library years ago. On a long wooden table in the new library I noticed a book in front of me and noticed the title and the author was famous law professor Alan
    Dershowitz.
    The new library has several stories underground and above ground. It was built after a 19 year old kid burned down the old city library when people who used the library had their overdue books linked to the city police department and were listed as
    criminals for an overdue book. Can you imagine getting a minor traffic ticket and the officer, calls in on you, and learns you've got an overdue book? I remember walking back to my parked 1968 Swedish made Volvo, the car that was being advertised on TV
    in the USA at that time as lasting ten years. As I approached my car a very competent police woman had noticed there was only a few minutes left on the meter so she proceeded to write a ticket and leave it on the windshield under the windshield wiper so
    the wind doesn't blow the ticket away. When I got to my car she was stepping into her meter maid city vehicle, and she remained there long enough to see me remove the ticket that she had just moments ago written. I looked at the parking meter and noticed
    there was another 5 or 10 minutes left before the meter read expired. Very efficient of her.
    Trumped Up is the title of a book written by the famous professor. It is copyrighted 2017 a year after the professor noticed that party politics, meaning the democrat party, went on the attack, and the whole world it seemed realized the polarized
    Congress was out of control.
    A business man, not a politician, had decided to put America's house in order.
    Since we didn't deal with Fidel Castro's Cuba after Fidel thought Communism was better than the mob and Cuba's Batista, and we didn't stop the Mexican Government from not opposing the illegal exporting of illicit drugs into the USA to America's high
    schools. After the US Government thought it wiser to deal with SECULAR COMMUNISM's influence by drafting nineteen year olds to fight and die in South Vietnam instead of dealing with Communism's corruption within our own turf.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05