• More of my philosophy about what is the perfect music or song and more

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 2 10:17:11 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about what is the perfect music or song and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i think that the perfect or like perfect music, is also the emotionally perfect or like perfect music, so i think
    that the music of Kitaro below has patterns and those patterns is that they create perfect or like perfect emotions that makes you have a great pleasure, and the great pleasure can be a great pleasure of being emotionally a great dose of emotions in form
    of high dose of hope or/and happiness. So then we can say that the music is like a language that creates emotions. So you have to know how to make smart the language of music so that to make the listener be happy, so it needs also high emotional
    smartness and smartness, And of course by listening to the perfect or like perfect music you will not have enough of it, and it means that you will have a great pleasure of listening to it even if you listen to it again and again. And the perfect song is
    also the intellectual smartness of it and the language of emotions of it like in music.

More of my philosophy about perfection and about musics and songs and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    i think that perfect music and/or song does or do exist, but it is difficult to invent perfect music and/or song, so musics and songs are not completely a failure since they can be perfect or like perfect, so i invite you to look at the following so
    beautiful video of a music of Kitaro so that to notice how it is a perfect music or like perfect, and notice carefully the patterns that make this music perfect or like perfect, so here it is and look at it:

Kitaro - Song For PEACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuX_NMeOLXI

And of course my new concept that i have just talked about makes the perfection.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)