• Cuban Invasion Plot

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 20 18:33:38 2023
    My friends are designing a nasty ass emergency military drill where a Cuban invasion scenario results in my capture and extrication to the jungles of Colombia where I am subjected to takeover of my social media accounts and medically reviewed by foreign
    paramilitary physicians feeding false misleading information for unknowingly influencees. If there were any social media influencers that would be useful in a revolutionary coup attempt what is the protocol for military action to a quasi persuasive and
    informed authority in an adversarial advisory role. The other one is a direct attack on Puerto Rico which may cause a confusing disoriented outcome regarding deferring authority in a collateral transitionary geopolitical narrative because of the
    convertible nature of its constituents in a hotly homogeneous and communal geographical locale. I find the whole Cuban American in the Americas plight convertible because this disenfranchised bad batch bunch could easily be disinformed into a collective
    mob counter position just by word of mouth, weather and traffic, or broader national or international events. Assuming arguendo Puerto Rico had no other political purposes than to be martyrs of the reconnaissance collateral ideology of segregation in
    America, a hawthorn lynch pin in international political struggles in the Caribbean, Latin America, and beyond. Like a pawn shop for buoys floating in the Caribbean ocean Puerto Rico plays the passive bystander witness of the hurricane of domestic
    agenda with no independence say in the politics of its own fate like a schiavo amputation in congressional deliberation. What is the prospect of shah drones raining down on Puerto Rican rooftops as a counteroffensive measure to a portentious pre-emptive
    invasion of the island.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)