• UKRAINE/RUSSIA WAR IS SIMILAR TO THE GREAT MAHABHARAT WAR: RUSSIA IS TH

From Jedi Master@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 3 12:10:36 2023
    The Mahabharat war where the Bhagavad-gita was instructed by Lord Krishna, the sons of Dritarastra stole the kingdom of Maharaj Pandu similar to what happened to Ukraine.

https://asitis.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From fault tolerant systems@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 3 15:47:33 2023
    Dana utorak, 3. listopada 2023. u 21:10:38 UTC+2 korisnik Jedi Master napisao je:
    The Mahabharat war where the Bhagavad-gita was instructed by Lord Krishna, the sons of Dritarastra stole the kingdom of Maharaj Pandu similar to what happened to Ukraine.

Remember that by the Ancient Law, the enemy is allowed to use all of the weapons you use.

This will include depleted uranium if you use it.

If you disarm from one of your weapons in faith, by Bhagavad Gita your enemy should too stop to attack it with this weapon
    and you are one step closer to peace.

But that is dependent on relying on faith and the Force. It is Yoda teaching. I cannot guarantee it will work in real-world conflict.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jedi Master@21:1/5 to fault tolerant systems on Wed Oct 4 10:04:44 2023
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 12:47:36 PM UTC-10, fault tolerant systems wrote:
    Dana utorak, 3. listopada 2023. u 21:10:38 UTC+2 korisnik Jedi Master napisao je:

Remember that by the Ancient Law, the enemy is allowed to use all of the weapons you use.

If you disarm from one of your weapons in faith, by Bhagavad Gita your enemy should too stop to attack it with this weapon

But that is dependent on relying on faith and the Force. It is Yoda teaching. I cannot guarantee it will work in real-world conflict.

The darkside of the force has no honor especially in this fallen age of Kali in which religious principles are reduced by one forth and less! By your logic why did Darth Putin commit war crimes on civilian men women and children? Why did his army use
    cluster bombs, thermobaric bombs, phosphorous bombs, and hypersonic missles from the very beginning of their invasion? Now they threaten the world with nuclear weapons too. Darth Putin and his war criminals will cannot be trusted period!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From fault tolerant systems@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 5 15:15:33 2023
    Dana srijeda, 4. listopada 2023. u 19:04:46 UTC+2 korisnik Jedi Master napisao je:
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 12:47:36 PM UTC-10, fault tolerant systems wrote:

The darkside of the force has no honor especially in this fallen age of Kali in which religious principles are reduced by one forth and less! By your logic why did Darth Putin commit war crimes on civilian men women and children? Why did his army use
    cluster bombs, thermobaric bombs, phosphorous bombs, and hypersonic missles from the very beginning of their invasion? Now they threaten the world with nuclear weapons too. Darth Putin and his war criminals will cannot be trusted period!

I seem to understand your point very well, for I was in a war against aggression myself in the 1990s.

Not that I was very enthusiastic about killing the enemy to preserve the ruling class in power, but the enemy was so brutal with death and rape concentration camps that surrender was not an option.

If we formulate this question in the form of: "Would you as half-Bosnian-Muslim-half-Catholic-Croat-converted-Protestant-studying-Hinduism believe Serbian sworn honest word that they will behave?"

Probably I wouldn't, or I would be prescribed more pills than I could swallow.

So, I understand your point to the point where it is possible. I also do not like too much those whom I consider responsible for the loss of my friends and family members even if our relationship was far from ideal.

But this would probably not make me to use depleted uranium ammo against the enemy tanks on the wheat fields of Slavonia, because that would make them worthless for 4.5 billion years.

Or do you expect the angels of the LORD to clean up your country like Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Chernobyl and Fukushima?

If you have that great faith in the LORD, then I'd say, go for it - but the catch with a decision is that there is always another way to do it.

The LORD might choose not to cleanup your fields and leave them as an example because nuclear pollution is spiralling upwards.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From fault tolerant systems@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 5 16:46:42 2023
    Dana srijeda, 4. listopada 2023. u 19:04:46 UTC+2 korisnik Jedi Master napisao je:

P.S.

The common misconception military scientists would like you to believe is that depleted uranium U-238 is free of radiation because "rich uranium" U-235 has been extracted, so the remaining stuff is like double-density lead suitable for piercing armours
    and even for tank shielding.

However, to my surprise, I have discovered that depleted uranium is highly pyrophoric, like magnesium dust for example. Have you ever seen burning magnesium in chemistry class?

If you saw burning uranium, we wouldn't be speaking now. Because uranium trioxide is highly chemically toxic in concentrations of several micrograms/m3.

It is worse with the crew of a tank with depleted uranium shielding: the incoming missile will be incinerated upon contact with uranium that will catch air on impact. However, the crew will probably be so intoxicated by the resulting uranium trioxide
    that they will probably survive only a couple of weeks more. Enough to finish the battle of tanks, but insufficient to ask for reparations from the State.

Military scientists claim that the uranium trioxide is harmless for humans and doesn't cause birth defects. However, animals weren't immune, which is shown by this study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK158798/
    Insoluble uranium compounds were also lethal to animals by the inhalation route, but at higher concentrations than soluble compounds. Exposure to 15.8 mg U/m3 (as uranium trioxide) 6 hours/day, 5.5 days/week for 4 weeks caused 10, 9, 17, and 67%
    mortality in rats, guinea pigs, dogs, and rabbits, respectively (Rothstein 1949c). Inhalation of air containing 19.4 mg U/m3 (as uranium dioxide) for 6 hours/day, 5.5 days/week for 5 weeks, caused 60% mortality in rabbits but no mortality in rats, mice,
    guinea pigs, or dogs (Rothstein 1949b). Inhalation of air containing 18 mg U/m3 (as uranium tetrafluoride) for 5 hours/day for 30 days caused 15, 32, 33, and 100% mortality in guinea pigs, rats, rabbits, and cats, respectively, and death in a single dog
    tested at this concentration. Inhalation at 4 mg U/m3 caused no deaths in a group of 18 dogs, and one death in a group of 30 rats (Dygert 1949a). A mortality of 4% was observed among rabbits given 3 mg U/m3 (Stokinger et al. 1953). Exposure to 6.8 mg U/
    m3 (as ammonium diuranate) 6 hours/day for 30 days caused 20 and 100% mortality in guinea pigs and rabbits, respectively (Dygert 1949b).

in the LORD
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05