• News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 30 18:01:48 2023
    I received a letter today of Experiment results on Water Electrolysis of weighing the hydrogen test tube versus oxygen test tube and the result is 1/4 atomic mass units of Hydrogen compared to Oxygen.

The researcher weighing 1600 micrograms of hydrogen, using a Eisco-Brownlee-Water-Electrolysis Apparatus.

Using sulfuric acid as electrolyte on ultra pure water. Using low voltage DC of 1.5 volts, 1 amp.

I am no surprised that news of the true formula of Water is H4O comes so quickly. For not much in science is more important than knowing the truth of Water. And this means the start of the complete downfall and throwing out the sick Standard Model of
    Physics, for it is such an insane theory that it cannot get passed the idea of its subatomic particles as stick and ball, with no job, no function, no task.

The true Hydrogen Atom is H2 for all atoms need at least one capacitor, and one of the protons in H2 serves as a neutron.

Sad that chemistry and physics throughout the 20th century were too stupid to actually weigh the mass of hydrogen and oxygen in electrolysis, no, the ignorant fools stopped at looking when they saw the volume of hydrogen was twice that of oxygen. A real
    scientist is not that shoddy and slipshod ignorant, the real scientist then proceeds with -- let us weigh the hydrogen test tube mass versus the oxygen test tube mass.

Thanks for the news!!!!!

AP

News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 00:08:17 2023
    Botfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's lackey" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

I received a letter today of Experiment results on Water Electrolysis of weighing the hydrogen test tube versus oxygen test tube and the result is 1/4 atomic mass units of Hydrogen compared to Oxygen.

The researcher weighing 1600 micrograms of hydrogen, using a Eisco-Brownlee-Water-Electrolysis Apparatus.

Using sulfuric acid as electrolyte on ultra pure water. Using low voltage DC of 1.5 volts, 1 amp.

So this purported experimenter, who has no name, nor any expertise, no association with a corporation or university, didn't state what s/he
    did. More importantly, s/he forgot to weigh the oxygen generated.

Let me guess: The "experimenter's" name is Archimedes Plutonium, the "expertise" is None Whatsoever, and the "lab" was the near-empty mind of Archimedes Plutonium imagining things and making up garbage and
    pretending that it's true.

[snip blithering blather]

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be re-arranged to spell "Mule
    ram Unit! Cops hide!"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)