• Updating Leonardo, with the discovery of electricity

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 24 22:51:40 2023
    “Force I define as a spiritual power, incorporeal and invisible, which with brief life is produced in those bodies which as the result of accidental violence are brought out of their natural state and condition. I have said spiritual because in this
    force there is an active, incorporeal life; and I call it invisible because the body in which it is created does not increase in weight or in size; and of brief duration because it desires perpetually to subdue its cause, and when this is subdued it
    kills itself.”
    Leonardo da Vinci

That force is created and destroyed, an apparently obvious fact, is initiated by none less than Leonardo da Vinci. It is not force, but energy, that is continually getting created and destroyed. However, to protect the notion that force gets created and
    destroyed, the laws of thermodynamics were devised with the purely theoretical-mathematical notion of entropy given actual physical significance.

All forces are electrostatic and electromagnetic, thus emanating from charges (electrons and protons) and the movement of charges in aether, respectively.
    As force results from electric charge, which can never be destroyed, force can never be destroyed at the most fundamental level, but there can be cancellation from opposites.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Zach@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Tue Apr 25 18:14:27 2023
    On 4/24/2023 10:51 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    “Force I define

Roses are red
    Brains are for posting
    Your Llama's ball-sack
    Smells like it's roasting

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)