• Re: Sun

From Jonathanrob Bakhtiarov@21:1/5 to Paul Alsing on Fri Nov 24 19:00:59 2023
    XPost: sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics

Paul Alsing wrote:

On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 10:31:36 PM UTC-8, The Starmaker
    The force of the gravitational force of earth is more than the sun on
    moon. So the moon revolves around the earth not the sun.

Did you actually read the link I provided? What did it tell you? I never claimed that the moon is a planet. Read the dang article!

sure, thank you. We are friends too. I like friends.

𝗨𝗦_𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗚𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆_𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝘁𝗼_𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲_𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝘁𝗼_𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲_–_𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗱
    The media outlet claims Berlin and Washington are providing Kiev with just enough weapons to hold the line, but not to regain ground https://r%74.com/news/587927-bild-germany-us-ukraine-weapons-peace-plan/

Based on the following learnings:
    1-hypocrisy on the Minsk agreements as revealed by 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱.
    2-the destruction 𝗼𝗳 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺1&2 3-unlimited supplies of 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗹
    𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀 to Ukraine.
    4-terrorist killings of 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀.
    5-𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗪𝗜𝗜.
    6-Veneration 𝗼𝗳 𝗡𝗮𝘇𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘀...

There is only one alternative:
    Run 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 and obtain
    the unconditional surrender of the US-UK-NATO-Nazis.

Of course, America should know that the EU and America owe Russia a
    financial obligation for the sanctions and deaths of Russians ... I Think 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗔𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗮 would settle the score... And 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲
    𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

All the UK Government are totally obsessed by 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝘆
    𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 in Kiev. Cameron the new Foriegn Secretary is signed up too.
    Russophobia in Westminster is the hysteria that holds them
    together.......its pathetic!

At this point it might be better for Zelensky 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲
    𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀. If he follows through with peace talks now, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗻𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
    𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗡𝗮𝘇𝗶𝘀 will have his head for betrayal.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 25 15:58:47 2023
    Charging Roberts,Thomas,Alito,Kavanaugh,Gorsuch,Conney-Barrett, in Civil and Criminal Court for Lewiston,Maine assault rifle massacre as aiding and assisting the massacre.
    5m views

Please charge these 6 Supreme Court Justices with accessory to mass murder of the Lewiston Maine mass murder. Charge them in both Civil and Criminal courts, although the gunman perpetrator killed himself, these Justices enabled him to go into town with a
    assault rifle (machine gun) loaded with ammo.

It is my opinion and clear to all Americans, that these 6 Justices are fools of logic and commonsense, that they swore to the USA Constitution which in its first sentence says Insure the Domestic Tranquility, yet these Justice fools and idiots cannot
    understand that such limits the 2nd amendment of the right to keep and bear arms. Limits that right for a assault rifle (machine gun) cannot insure Domestic Tranquility. We cannot fire Supreme Court Justices. But they are not above the law when they
    screw up, and so, let us put these 6 Justices through Civil and Criminal Courts for wrecking what it says very clearly in the first sentence of the Constitution.

In fact, if these 6 justices had gone to University of Cincinnati and forced to take Logic to be a lawyer, that perhaps 30 years ago, the supreme court would have noticed the first sentence-- Insure Domestic Tranquility and banned assault rifles 30 years
    ago, and thus never have a Sandy Hook, a Uvalde, a Florida High School massacre, a Las Vegas massacre, a Lewiston massacre.

I believe these 6 justices deserve 2 years each in federal prison.

To be a US Supreme Court Justice you need more than a 1/2 marble of logical intelligence. You need at least 1 full marble in your brain crank-case to read the USA Constitution and where it says in the very first sentence -- Insure the Domestic
    Tranquility.

Roberts does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

Thomas does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

Alito does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

Kavanaugh does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

Gorsuch does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

Coney Barrett does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

In 2022, 6-3 ruling New York State Rifle & Pistol Assoc. versus Bruen where the logically blind Supreme Court shows they are complete fools on Insure Domestic Tranquility.

From the sounds of it these fools want you to play with machine guns at breakfast, at work, at school.

At the University of Cincinnati in 1968-1972 when I went there, the classroom of Symbolic Logic was packed full of some 30 students, 90% studying to be lawyers. For UC felt that a lawyer needs to think straight and clear and logically. Apparently 6
    Supreme Court Justices of the USA are 1/2 marbled brain logic nincompoops. America cannot have Insurance of Domestic Tranquility, when nincompoops allow machine gun rifles all over the place.

AP

P.S. what prompted me to write this is because on PBS Newshour, yesterday, was a segment of where news media is showing what happens when a Ar-15 assault rifle bullet goes through a child, a student, a human body. And it terribly angers me to see 6
    idiotic fools of the USA Supreme Court.

Charging Roberts,Thomas,Alito,Kavanaugh,Gorsuch,Conney-Barrett, in Civil and Criminal Court for Lewiston,Maine assault rifle massacre as aiding and assisting the massacre.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Uriah Bahmatoff@21:1/5 to Volney on Sun Nov 26 19:48:40 2023
    XPost: sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics

Volney wrote:

On 11/24/2023 1:31 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
    The force of the gravitational force of earth is more than the sun on
    moon. So the moon revolves around the earth not the sun.

The force of the sun on the moon is about twice that of the earth on the moon. That's why the moon's path around the sun is a wiggly ellipse and always curves toward the sun, even during the new moon when the earth
    and sun are pulling it in opposite directions.

the tides proves you wrong. It explains why america didn't land on moon.
    They don't know what a force is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05