• AP's 271st book of Science-- Mending NOVA's "Ancient Earth: Life Rising

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 18 19:32:28 2023
    Looks like another episode that AP needs to rewrite, adding Logic into an otherwise scatterbrained, incoherent story.

First off this episode should have a logical flow of events, and it does not, it is jumpy, riddled with holes. And most worst of all, is the modern day airhead scientist who imposes the Carbon Dioxide of fossil fuel burning, imposes that on to
    explanations of geological past. I hate when scientists lower themselves to that level of explanation. Where they impose CO2 explanation of huge events to the past.

This episode needs a Logical explanation from start to finish. The Sun, Earth and planets grow from Dirac New Radioactivities (not the silly Nebular Dust Cloud theory).

The Moon did not exist for Earth until about 66 to 60 million years ago and thus the Earth day and year were about the same, where 1/2 of Earth was in direct Sunlight permanently and the other side in permanent darkness, much like Moon is gravity locked
    to Earth and we see only 1/2 of the Moon always.

It is important for Continental Drift to be seen as vibrations from the Earth motor-core (not the stupid convection currents) and that snowball Earth occurred for 1/2 of Earth in the permanent dark side.

Good features of this show::
    1) importance of fungus
    2) importance of soil

Highly exaggerated and highly mistaken::
    The idea that CO2 sinks caused snowball earth.

The idea that coal is formed in inland swamps as CO2 depletion. For sadly, much of the geology story is using CO2 as a crutch-of explanation.

AP

AP's 271st book of Science-- Mending NOVA's "Ancient Earth: Life Rising""See how life made the leap to land, turning a barren landscape into a lush, green world"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Scott Dorsey on Wed Oct 18 20:24:18 2023
    Israel settlement building
    👽 of Math and 👾 of Physics "science hater"
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 10:05:44 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    Re:"wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"

Kibo Parry Moron-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
    Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
    On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
    In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the easiest way possible-- voting// political science
    by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions
    and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The
    solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution
    that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I
    am again proposing my solution.

Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than
    the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.

Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.

----------------------------------
    Table of Contents
    ----------------------------------

1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.

3) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.

4) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.

5) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

6) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

7) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

8) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.

9) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)