• 2-Looking for a concordance of Dr. Richard Feynmann talking about AP--

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 11:19:33 2023
    Looking for a concordance of Dr. Richard Feynmann talking about AP-- on suffering of fools
    1 view
    Subscribe
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Oct 16, 2023, 10:06:38 PM (15 hours ago)

to
    Now there is a concordance of the Bible and one of almost every play of Shakespeare.

If you are not familar with what is a concordance-- it is a book of reference for which you look up a word or phrase or sentence in which the person talked about. Say for example you wanted to look up where Shakespeare said "where for art thou Juliet".
    Or like myself wanting to know if the US Constitution talks about "dereliction" such as the Republican Party constantly shutting down the whole of the USA in their baby petty infighting.

But Dr.Feynman does not have a concordance as far as I know, nor does the USA Constitution.

So what AP likes to know if a concordance was made of Dr. Feynman, I would like to know where Dr. Feynman said " I do not suffer fools for long for I can tell the speaker is a moron after a paragraph of their talk, while my friend Archimedes Plutonium,
    the King of Science can tell if the person is a moron of science halfway in his/her first sentence."

Did he say that in his book "What Do You Care What Other People Think?"

AP, King of Science

Looking for a concordance of Dr. Richard Feynmann talking about AP-- on suffering of fools

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 16:57:39 2023
    Gnat of Math and Phlea of Physics Archimedes "always wrong" Plutonium autistically melts down completely:

So what AP likes to know if a concordance was made of Dr. Feynman, I would like to know where Dr. Feynman said " I do not suffer fools for long for I can tell the speaker is a moron after a paragraph of their talk, while my friend Archimedes
    Plutonium, the King of Science can tell if the person is a moron of science halfway in his/her first sentence."

Why would you claim that Dr. Feynman would ever say something as dumb
    and stoopid as that? I think you owe the memory of Dr. Feynman an
    apology for accusing him of such stupidity!

cirreus iv writes:

Why do you believe that Dr. Feynman said this?

StupidPlutonium melts down:

Cirreus Physics failures..CalTech_Dr.David Goodstein,Dr.Frances Arnold (chem), Dr.Barry Barish, Dr.Rudolph Marcus (chem), Dr.Hugh Politzer NSF Dr.Panchanathan,Alejandro Adem, Purdue Univ_France Cordova,

Physics failures..Rensselaer,Dr.Esther A. Wertz,Dr.Heidi Jo Newberg,Dr.Glenn Ciolek,Dr.Charles Martin,Dr.Joseph Darryl Michael,NSF Dr.Panchanathan,Alejandro Adem,Purdue Univ_France Cordova,..

Boy, did you ever have an autism meltdown because cirreus pointed out
    that your delusion is, well, delusional. Get better soon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Volney on Tue Oct 17 14:24:42 2023
    Volney asks CalTech Dr.Goodstein, to properly do water electrolysis and whether he remembers Dr.Feynman talking about AP not suffering any fools like Kibo Parry moron Moroney Volney.

On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 3:57:50 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    Gnat of Math and Phlea of Physics "always wrong"

Volney Physics failures..CalTech_Dr.David Goodstein,Dr.Frances Arnold (chem), Dr.Barry Barish, Dr.Rudolph Marcus (chem), Dr.Hugh Politzer NSF Dr.Panchanathan,Alejandro Adem, Purdue Univ_France Cordova,

Physics failures..Rensselaer,Dr.Esther A. Wertz,Dr.Heidi Jo Newberg,Dr.Glenn Ciolek,Dr.Charles Martin,Dr.Joseph Darryl Michael,NSF Dr.Panchanathan,Alejandro Adem,Purdue Univ_France Cordova,..

Why Volney?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume
    and mass are the same. For AP needs to prove decisively, if Water is really H4O or H2O. And of course, this experiment would destroy the Standard Model-- that post-diction theory of physics that never gave a single prediction in all of its tenure.

And they even know that a weighing balance of Quartz Crystal MicroBalance has been around since the 1960s, what are they waiting for???

Or is it because they cannot admit the truth of math geometry that slant cut of cone is oval, not ellipse for you need the symmetry of slant cut of cylinder to yield a ellipse.

Volney
    Dan Christensen using TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS at Univ Western Ontario instead of the fake Old Math calculus with its thousands of rules and memorization of trig functions. New Math has 1 rule-- Power Rule
    9:03 PM

Volney
    WM using AP's TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS to teach 13-14 year olds CALCULUS, those heading for Gottingen & Uni Berlin for AP reduced Calculus to its most simple form-- add or subtract 1 from exponent.
    9:01 PM

182b-Volney uses TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS to teach 13-14 year olds CALCULUS, those heading for Berkeley,Caltech, Stanford, for AP reduced Calculus to its most simple form-- add or subtract 1 from exponent.
    8:52 PM

Volney
    Volney uses TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS to teach 13-14 year olds CALCULUS, those heading for Berkeley,Caltech, Stanford, for AP reduced Calculus to its most simple form-- add or subtract 1 from exponent.
    8:45 PM

Dan Christensen's profile photo
    Dan Christensen
    , …
    Volney
    unread,
    Re: Dr.Terence Tao along with Dr. Gene D.Block fired from UCLA for teaching propaganda -- truth is slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse, yet UCLA continues their propaganda of ellipse as slant cut.
    8:43 PM

Caltech Physics Dept

Felix Boehm, Steven Frautschi
    Murray Gell-Mann, David Goodstein, Thomas Phillips,
    John Schwarz, Barry Simon, Kip Thorne, Petr Vogel,
    Rochus Vogt, Ward Whaling, Michael E. Brown,
    Konstantin Batygin, Dr.Frances Arnold (chem), Dr.Barry Barish, Dr.Rudolph Marcus (chem), Dr.Hugh Politzer

Apparently Kibo realized he was a science failure when he could not even do a proper percentage. But then one has to wonder how much he paid to bribe Rensselaer to graduate from the school in engineering unable to do a percentage properly???? For I
    certainly would not hire a engineer who cannot even do proper percentage.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon. Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
    Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
    of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Why Volney?? Because they stop short of completing the Water Electrolysis Experiment by only looking at volume, when they are meant to weigh the mass of hydrogen versus oxygen?? Such shoddy minds in experimental physics and chemistry.

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept Dr.Martin Schmidt (ee), Dr.Ivar Giaever
    Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin,
    Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
    Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai,
    Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 12:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Physics minnow
    WARNING TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS:

What warning is that Kibo Parry failure of science-- warning that insane persons like Kibo Parry Moroney Volney spends their entire life in a hate-mill, never doing anything in science itself. And paid to stalk hate spew

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
    Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
    On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
    In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
    Controversy
    Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public
    Internet access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
    NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad (math), Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey (physics), Scott Stanley
    France Anne Cordova
    Subra Suresh (bioengineer)
    Arden Lee Bement Jr. (nuclear engineering)
    Rita R. Colwell (microbiology)
    Neal Francis Lane
    John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
    Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem (math) , Navdeep Bains, Francois-Philippe Champagne

News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

Aug 30, 2023, 10:19:20 PM
    to Plutonium Atom Universe
    News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

I received a letter today
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Volney on Wed Oct 18 14:34:19 2023
    Feynman did not accept religion, he accepted science. Was it that Feynman was repulsed by modern day Israel seeking Ancient Israel and all its land of Ancient Israel, at the cost of Palestinians? AP's solution is vote your way to a Two State Solution. I
    think Dr. Feynman would have approved AP's solution for it has both Israel and Palestinians working together towards One Goal-- Two State Solution.

On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 3:57:50 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    "always wrong"

Volney, how many times has the USA State Department said to Israel-- "Settlement building is __Not Helpful"? Was it over a hundred thousand times?????

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the easiest way possible-- voting// political science
    by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions
    and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The
    solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution
    that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I
    am again proposing my solution.

Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than
    the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.

Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.

----------------------------------
    Table of Contents

1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an anachronism of modern life.

3) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.

4) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.

5) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

6) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

7) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

8) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 16:00:42 2023
    USA people need to understand Israel is playing America for a duped sucker for 60 years now.

Kibo Parry Volney, was that why Dr. Feynman never wanted to be listed as "Jewish" so ashamed he was of Israel stealing land from Palestinians and causing genocide?? I always wondered when it comes to religion, if a person can even be a physicist if they
    cannot __objectively tell___ who on a conflict is the wrong side if both parties are not to blame. Seems to me that if a person cannot understand who the bully is, they do not belong in physics or science.

Every president in the US for the past 60 years (possible exception the fool Trump) has said the Two State Solution is the end goal, but then Israel continues to play America as a ignorant stupid dirt dumb fool for those 60 years, for Israel does not
    want a Two State Solution but rather wants to shove every Palestinian, who is not dead, shove them into Jordan or Egypt, so that Israel can once again-- be all the land that was Ancient King David land. There is no difference in what Putin is doing to
    Ukraine than what Netanyahu is doing to Palestinian land, except one is rapid steal, while Israel is slow steal.

That is why I offer a solution to this 60 year conflict that allows for a Two State Solution.

I believe Americans are smart enough to realize when they are being played the sucker and the duped fool.

Everyone knows about 9/11 was caused by Osama bin Laden and his gang of hijackers that killed 2,977 and injured thousands more. But few understand ***secondary causes versus root primary causes***. Hijackers for 9/11 were secondary causes for the Primary
    Root Cause of 9/11 was Ariel Sharon Prime Minister of Israel started his vast wholescale stealing of the West Bank and Jerusalem and Gaza strip with___ illegal settlement building___. I know Americans, and if Americans woke up one morning to find Israeli
    settlements on their land, wanting to steal more and more of their land, that those Americans would be just as violent as the 9/11 hijackers, if not more so.

Ever since Israel was created in the 1940s-- their only mission-- only goal was to regain all the land that was King David in Ancient times. Israel does not care how many people or what people are killed, destroyed in its mission on making Israel be King
    David's Israel. Every war with Palestinians for Israel is a blessing to the Netanyahu leadership for every war is furthering the stealing of more Palestinian land to make King David's Israel. And America is and has been duped fooled and suckered into
    this mission. America constantly, constantly voices its objective --- Two State Solution but never interferes with Israel's stealing ways.

Israel is full of glee as it bombs babies, children, old people in Gaza because now Israel will steal Gaza land to add to King David's Ancient land.

I ask President Macron of France to be a special envoy and dismiss President Biden and America as fools, comedy fools of politics, dismiss them and let President Macron dictate what aid, what action Israel does for 7Oct2023 Hamas attack. President Biden
    is too old in age, and let President Macron speak for the entire Western Allies, the UN and EU also, let Macron speak directly to Netanyahu on any aid to Israel, on any demands of Israel. For the past 60 years, this tiny country of Israel has suckered
    and duped the entire rest of the world in its ever increasing violence, turmoil and upheaval. And this must stop before Israel sparks a world war 3 atomic bomb war.

When you suppress people, you occupy people for 60 years and steal the land from underneath them-- do not be surprised they attack you on 7Oct2023, they attack you in New York City, the fields of Pennsylvania and the Pentagon building.

What needs to stop immediately in Israel is this __stupid, stupid, horrifically stupid mission___ of regaining all the land of Ancient King David by genocide of Palestinians and stealing their land and to kill these people or push them into Jordan or
    Egypt. That mission of King David's Ancient Israel is a festering wound in World politics that could lead directly into World War 3 atomic bomb war.

The mission of Israel-- steal all the land of King David threatens the entire world into going up in smoke and radioactive decay atomic war.

The mission of Israel-- steal all the land of King David is the root cause of 9/11 and the root cause of 7 Oct 2023.

America for the past 60 years has been the fool in the corner-- the mindless idiot duped idiot suckered fool.

Please, President Macron, take the mission of a Two State Solution. Our President Joe Biden is too old and too much duped fool on Israel.

Voting will solve the Israel-Palestine Conflict, for voting will get rid of the Warriors like Ariel Sharon and now Netanyahu. It is these warrior prime minister who zealously run the mission of stealing land.

Voting by 5 million Palestinians alongside 10 million Israelis for the next prime minister of Israel will set both peoples on a path to Peace and security and a Two State Solution should the Palestinians prefer not to vote for the next Israel prime
    minister and have their own government.

Mr. Macron recognizes that the longer this Israel stealing land mission goes on, the inevitable World War 3 caused by Israel looms. Yesterday it was 9/11, today it was 7Oct2023, tomorrow will be WW3 all caused because Israel has deranged warrior leaders
    who want to regain all of King David's lands.

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the fastest-easiest way possible-- VOTING// political science
    by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions
    and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The
    solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution
    that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I

Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than
    the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.

Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.

Table of Contents

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.

3) Countries seeking their Ancient borderlines turns Earth into a hell-hole.

4) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.

5) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.

6) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

7) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

8) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

9) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.

10) The ever increasing Israel settlement building on occupied Palestinian lands.

11) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.

12) Imagine a peaceful and happy Israel-Palestine, all because of Voting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Pete Wilson on Sun Nov 12 23:11:56 2023
    \__[0]__/
    50 F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine wins and ends the war.

\/
    --=_/(·)\_=--

F-16

______
    L,. ',
    \ ',_
    \ @ ',
    \ ^~^ ',
    \ NR ',
    \___'98fw ',_ _..----.._
    [______ ^~==.I\____________..-~<__\\_n@___Z4,_
    ,..-=T __ ___________ \/ "'" o<== ^^~-+.._
    I____|_____ }_>=========I>=**^^~~==-----------==- " | ^~-.,_
    [_____,.--~^ _______ ~~--=<~~-----=====+==--~~^^
    ^~~-=+..,,__,-----,____| | -=* |
    |_ / |---,--~^---+-----+-~^
    ^^"~ d~b=^ ^----+t
    q_p '@

F-16
    ___
    | \
    | \ ___
    |_____\______________.-'` `'-.,___
    /| _____ _________ ___>---
    \|___________________________,.-'`
    `'-.,__________)

Any ascii Jets?
    Skip to first unread message
    Subscribe
    Greg Goebel's profile photo
    Greg Goebel
    unread,
    Mar 13, 1995, 10:34:47 AM

to
    Pete Wilson (pwi...@esu.edu) wrote:
    : Could someone please post some ascii Jet fighters for me? I would really
    : like to have and F-16 pic! Thanks
    This is from a list I got off the Net some time ago and edited to my taste:

Hornet
    from Joseph Hillenburg \ /
    j...@gnu.ai.mit.edu +----o0o----+

Comet by Dave Goodman __|__
    da...@misty.sara.fl.us ------oo(_)oo------

F-4 Phantom by .
    Curtis Olson (cu...@sledge.mn.org) \__[0]__/

twin engine fighter | |
    by Jim Knutson --=oOo=--
    knu...@mcc.com Check Six! +

Jeff R. Sents \ /
    se...@dixie.com _____-/\-_____
    ge0...@loads1.lasc.lockheed.com \\//

Rob Logan -----|-----
    r...@sun.soe.clarkson.edu *>=====[_]L)
    -'-`-

Helicopter from -----|-----
    E Curtis *>=====[_]D
    ecu...@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu -'-`-

--+--
    by Kay R. Fisher |
    fis...@kay.enet.dec.com ---------------O---------------

JAS-39 Gripen |
    Isaac Kuo __ n __
    isaa...@math.berkeley.edu X------[O]------X

SR-71 Blackbird front / ^ \
    David Williams ---(.)==<-.->==(.)---

P-38 _|______|_
    Kim R. Volz k...@amc.com ----(*)=()=(*)----

YF-2[23] \ /
    Jason Nyberg ____\___/O\___/____
    nyb...@ctron.com \_\\_//_/

F-18 Hornet \ /
    Kenneth E. Bailey x________\(O)/________x
    gst_b...@emuvax.emich.edu o o O(.)O o o

Fouga Magister by Geoff Miller \ /
    geo...@purplehaze.Corp.Sun.COM \ _ /
    \/_\/
    ()------------------(|_*_|)------------------()

__|__
    Formation (Avro Canucks?) __|__ *---o0o---*
    by Matt Kenner __|__ *---o0o---*
    mt...@po.cwru.edu *---o0o---*

|
    F4U4 Phantom from /O\
    Chad B. Wemyss \_______[|(.)|]_______/
    chad...@wpi.wpi.edu o ++ O ++ o

\ _ /
    F-18 Hornet *__________\_(0)_/__________*
    Greg Knoch @ @ (](_o_)[) @ @
    New Mexico State o o

|
    IGJAS 39 Grypen ____O____
    Urban Fredriksson x-----=[[.]]=-----x
    u...@icl.se * X 0' X *

l
    ___ n ___
    Urban Fredriksson x---=O(.)O=---x
    u...@icl.se

|
    F16 by: |
    (Grand Moff Tarkin) (O)
    bai...@emunix.emich.edu X--------<_._>--------X
    (___)

\ _ /
    YF-22 by: \ /_\ /
    Paul Adams Jr. ____________\___/_._\___/____________
    pa...@erc.msstate.edu \ \ / /
    \__/\_/\__/

YF-23 by: \ __ /
    Paul Adams Jr. \ ____/__\____ /
    pa...@erc.msstate.edu ___________\/___/____\___\/___________
    \ \____/ /
    \__/ \__/

YF-22 prototypes \ /
    Jeff R. Sents _____-/\-_____
    home: se...@dixie.com \_\/_/ \ /
    work: ge0...@loads1.lasc.lockheed.com _____-/\-_____
    \_\/_/

_________
    Saab 105 Sk 60 |
    Urban Fredriksson __________|__________
    u...@icl.se [/___\]
    \_o_/

| |
    F-15 Eagle from | _ |
    Chad B. Wemyss ______________|_( )_|______________
    chad...@wpi.wpi.edu o +|+ [ ( o ) ] +|+ o
    *[_]---[_]*

_______
    F-101 One-O-Wonder (Voodoo) |
    JOHNNY CHIU |
    cul...@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu /O\
    -------<((o))>-------
    O O

_______
    F-104 Star Fighter |
    JOHNNY CHIU |
    cul...@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu /0\
    O-----((.))-----O

/\
    B2 Bomber from: \ \
    Isaac Kuo \ \
    isaa...@math.berkeley.edu / \
    <===>\
    < )>
    <===>/
    \ /
    / /
    / /
    \/

^
    / \
    F-117A Nighthawk //V\\
    Rafael Yedwab / \|/ \
    Clark University /// v \\\
    / \
    / \
    / \
    / /| |\ \
    / / \ / \ \
    \ / X X \ /
    \/ / \ / \ \/
    / V \
    | |

\__[0]__/
    50 F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine wins the war.

Upload 50 F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine and get this war over with for victory to Ukraine. F-16 is the gamechanger-- it blows up trenches and destroys Russian airspace. Russia is defeated against the F-16.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 13 14:45:46 2023
    Dr.Feynman easily saw the politics of Israel-Palestine Conflict as that of a land stealing. And I dare say that no physicist is a physicist unless he/she can tell a bully from a victim. Politics is easy to understand, physics is much much more difficult.

USA people need to understand Israel is playing America for a duped sucker for 60 years now.

Kibo Parry Volney, was that why Dr. Feynman never wanted to be listed as "Jewish" so ashamed he was of Israel stealing land from Palestinians and causing genocide?? I always wondered when it comes to religion, if a person can even be a physicist if they
    cannot __objectively tell___ who on a conflict is the wrong side if both parties are not to blame. Seems to me that if a person cannot understand who the bully is, they do not belong in physics or science.

Every president in the US for the past 60 years (possible exception the fool Trump) has said the Two State Solution is the end goal, but then Israel continues to play America as a ignorant stupid dirt dumb fool for those 60 years, for Israel does not
    want a Two State Solution but rather wants to shove every Palestinian, who is not dead, shove them into Jordan or Egypt, so that Israel can once again-- be all the land that was Ancient King David land. There is no difference in what Putin is doing to
    Ukraine than what Netanyahu is doing to Palestinian land, except one is rapid steal, while Israel is slow steal.

That is why I offer a solution to this 60 year conflict that allows for a Two State Solution.

I believe Americans are smart enough to realize when they are being played the sucker and the duped fool.

Everyone knows about 9/11 was caused by Osama bin Laden and his gang of hijackers that killed 2,977 and injured thousands more. But few understand ***secondary causes versus root primary causes***. Hijackers for 9/11 were secondary causes for the Primary
    Root Cause of 9/11 was Ariel Sharon Prime Minister of Israel started his vast wholescale stealing of the West Bank and Jerusalem and Gaza strip with___ illegal settlement building___. I know Americans, and if Americans woke up one morning to find Israeli
    settlements on their land, wanting to steal more and more of their land, that those Americans would be just as violent as the 9/11 hijackers, if not more so.

Ever since Israel was created in the 1940s-- their only mission-- only goal was to regain all the land that was King David in Ancient times. Israel does not care how many people or what people are killed, destroyed in its mission on making Israel be King
    David's Israel. Every war with Palestinians for Israel is a blessing to the Netanyahu leadership for every war is furthering the stealing of more Palestinian land to make King David's Israel. And America is and has been duped fooled and suckered into
    this mission. America constantly, constantly voices its objective --- Two State Solution but never interferes with Israel's stealing ways.

Israel is full of glee as it bombs babies, children, old people in Gaza because now Israel will steal Gaza land to add to King David's Ancient land.

I ask President Macron of France to be a special envoy and dismiss President Biden and America as fools, comedy fools of politics, dismiss them and let President Macron dictate what aid, what action Israel does for 7Oct2023 Hamas attack. President Biden
    is too old in age, and let President Macron speak for the entire Western Allies, the UN and EU also, let Macron speak directly to Netanyahu on any aid to Israel, on any demands of Israel. For the past 60 years, this tiny country of Israel has suckered
    and duped the entire rest of the world in its ever increasing violence, turmoil and upheaval. And this must stop before Israel sparks a world war 3 atomic bomb war.

When you suppress people, you occupy people for 60 years and steal the land from underneath them-- do not be surprised they attack you on 7Oct2023, they attack you in New York City, the fields of Pennsylvania and the Pentagon building.

What needs to stop immediately in Israel is this __stupid, stupid, horrifically stupid mission___ of regaining all the land of Ancient King David by genocide of Palestinians and stealing their land and to kill these people or push them into Jordan or
    Egypt. That mission of King David's Ancient Israel is a festering wound in World politics that could lead directly into World War 3 atomic bomb war.

The mission of Israel-- steal all the land of King David threatens the entire world into going up in smoke and radioactive decay atomic war.

The mission of Israel-- steal all the land of King David is the root cause of 9/11 and the root cause of 7 Oct 2023.

America for the past 60 years has been the fool in the corner-- the mindless idiot duped idiot suckered fool.

Please, President Macron, take the mission of a Two State Solution. Our President Joe Biden is too old and too much duped fool on Israel.

Voting will solve the Israel-Palestine Conflict, for voting will get rid of the Warriors like Ariel Sharon and now Netanyahu. It is these warrior prime minister who zealously run the mission of stealing land.

Voting by 5 million Palestinians alongside 10 million Israelis for the next prime minister of Israel will set both peoples on a path to Peace and security and a Two State Solution should the Palestinians prefer not to vote for the next Israel prime

Mr. Macron recognizes that the longer this Israel stealing land mission goes on, the inevitable World War 3 caused by Israel looms. Yesterday it was 9/11, today it was 7Oct2023, tomorrow will be WW3 all caused because Israel has deranged warrior leaders

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the fastest-easiest way possible-- VOTING// political science
    by Archimedes Plutonium

Table of Contents

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.

8) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

10) The ever increasing Israel settlement building on occupied Palestinian lands.

11) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 13 15:18:38 2023
    Dr.Feynman easily saw the politics of Israel-Palestine Conflict as that of a land stealing. And I dare say that no physicist is a physicist unless he/she can tell a bully from a victim. Politics is easy to understand, physics is much much more difficult.

by Archimedes Plutonium

Table of Contents

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 13 22:22:05 2023

by Archimedes Plutonium

Table of Contents

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 15 23:26:35 2023

by Archimedes Plutonium

Table of Contents

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05