• Re: Angle trisection

From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to burs...@gmail.com on Sat Sep 30 04:46:44 2023
    On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 7:40:31 PM UTC+3, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
    Well there is no contraction in the number 2^(1/3) for example
    in the field of algebraic numbers. In the algebraic numbers,

numbers do not have to have the form p/q.
    Am Donnerstag, 20. April 2017 17:04:07 UTC+2 schrieb bassam king karzeddin:
    It seems you are a good student, very well acquainted in the subject, and talking in terms of sets

There is a good teacher in set theory here (WM), you certainly can learn a lot from him in this regard, for sure

But strangely, how is this related to our Title problem here, which is Angle Trisection? wonder!

Did you do it really? wonder!

So, good luck

BK
    Didn't you learn yet that even the decimal RATIONAL field of numbers is also endless & unbounded

Then , why do we need such other fields? Wonder!

Too difficult for you to understand & accept?

Bkk

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ross Finlayson@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Mon Oct 2 19:40:33 2023
    On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:49:11 AM UTC-7, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
    And strangely, this innocent recent post was not posted publicly from sci.math forum on 13/04/2017, wonder!
    Despite being posted to my profile at sci.math forum! ****************************************
    Dear Mathematicians in (04/09/2004),

I have posted in the geometry research the following
    problem about angle trisection,but did not get a
    clear opinion ,and, since, here is a larger group.

I will be glad to know if I wrote nonsense
    mathematics or something useful.here is the problem.

An arbitrary angle and its exact trisection angle
    fits exactly in the following symbolic triangle with
    the following sides:

a^3 , a*(b^2-a^2) , b*(b^2-2*a^2)

Where : 2 >= b/a >= sqrt(2)

(a,b):are positive real numbers

Of course, I have a hand written proofs for this
    fact.

Thanking you.

Bassam Karzeddin
    Al Hussein Bin Talal University
    JORDAN

And truly speaking, every existing angle is simply trisectible

But of course those majority of many fiction non existing angles are impossible to trisect, for sure

I had already explained those fiction angles based on fiction numbers in my recent posts with irrefutable proofs based on integer analysis and not simply on real or fake complex analysis, for sure

And really there wasn't any real puzzle except in understanding what was fiction non existing numbers

So, once the morons drop them they would certainly drop many puzzles to the hell

And the Greeks so unfortunately did not recognize this simple fact for sure, otherwise they would never ask such a silly Question, but truly (pi) had deceived them as being real number for sure,

Bassam King Karzeddin
    13th, April, 2017

And still it is too funny that many childs in mathematics still claim true and exact constructions of (pi), and more funny that the moron types of big childes are also claiming exact construction of sqrt(pi) publically, wonder!

How many times it was proven that such number as (pi) never existed and would never exist except in the baboons minds for sure

They still round that small circle around a straight line and mark the point of start in full round as (pi) itself, ignoring the simplest fact that is only a scaled geometrical figure that never exists (which is actually a perfect circle)

Big Kids are really playing, and in fact and not to deny that they had played good enough in this regard, but when their play is becoming nonsense and more than fun, then, the real king is really angry, and would not keep silent any more, by letting
    them playing randomly any more,for sure

BK

Oh, I get you. You want cube roots, and not any more for anybody else.

Might as well split cubes, dropping and flooring cubes, splitting cubes,
    here results cubes split, root, under additive or "under the root, the opposite of the differences", any expression maintains its order,
    why not _quadrate_ the cubes regard phase, under quadrature,
    here that the quadrature is in cubes.

The quadrature or square, has then the squaring, and, here usually
    its pairs in square, then for cubes.

Then, is for that those, "rotate", under squares, "not like rotating internally,
    but only flipping", of course what I mean here is you compute the space of cubes, and triples, making those are, is making, triples, area, then for adding
    up the squares and pairs, into triples thus area.

See, what I mean here is putting up a squadature,above the root on just its even line, but all the analytic and periodic that exists about it, thusly, what
    are "like line segments", add up to area terms, especially for the three-way case,
    that the triples reduce to right angles thus half a whole quadrature, areas in and
    areas out, Pythagorean triples, which can be enumerated, in area terms, and analyze
    as the pythagorean triangles have integer sides so "all integer points fall out".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ross Finlayson@21:1/5 to Ross Finlayson on Mon Oct 2 19:42:29 2023
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 7:40:38 PM UTC-7, Ross Finlayson wrote:
    And strangely, this innocent recent post was not posted publicly from sci.math forum on 13/04/2017, wonder!
    Despite being posted to my profile at sci.math forum! ****************************************

the following sides:

fact.

Thanking you.

Bassam Karzeddin
    JORDAN

But of course those majority of many fiction non existing angles are impossible to trisect, for sure

I had already explained those fiction angles based on fiction numbers in my recent posts with irrefutable proofs based on integer analysis and not simply on real or fake complex analysis, for sure

And really there wasn't any real puzzle except in understanding what was fiction non existing numbers

So, once the morons drop them they would certainly drop many puzzles to the hell

And the Greeks so unfortunately did not recognize this simple fact for sure, otherwise they would never ask such a silly Question, but truly (pi) had deceived them as being real number for sure,

Bassam King Karzeddin
    13th, April, 2017

And still it is too funny that many childs in mathematics still claim true and exact constructions of (pi), and more funny that the moron types of big childes are also claiming exact construction of sqrt(pi) publically, wonder!

How many times it was proven that such number as (pi) never existed and would never exist except in the baboons minds for sure

They still round that small circle around a straight line and mark the point of start in full round as (pi) itself, ignoring the simplest fact that is only a scaled geometrical figure that never exists (which is actually a perfect circle)

Big Kids are really playing, and in fact and not to deny that they had played good enough in this regard, but when their play is becoming nonsense and more than fun, then, the real king is really angry, and would not keep silent any more, by letting

BK

Might as well split cubes, dropping and flooring cubes, splitting cubes, here results cubes split, root, under additive or "under the root, the opposite of the differences", any expression maintains its order,

Then, is for that those, "rotate", under squares, "not like rotating internally,
    but only flipping", of course what I mean here is you compute the space of cubes, and triples, making those are, is making, triples, area, then for adding

See, what I mean here is putting up a squadature,above the root on just its even line, but all the analytic and periodic that exists about it, thusly, what
    are "like line segments", add up to area terms, especially for the three-way case,
    that the triples reduce to right angles thus half a whole quadrature, areas in and
    areas out, Pythagorean triples, which can be enumerated, in area terms, and analyze
    as the pythagorean triangles have integer sides so "all integer points fall out".

Which when are in thirds you can trisect them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to Ross Finlayson on Mon Oct 2 23:10:15 2023
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 5:42:36 AM UTC+3, Ross Finlayson wrote:

the following sides:

fact.

Thanking you.

Bassam Karzeddin
    JORDAN

Bassam King Karzeddin
    13th, April, 2017

Big Kids are really playing, and in fact and not to deny that they had played good enough in this regard, but when their play is becoming nonsense and more than fun, then, the real king is really angry, and would not keep silent any more, by
    letting them playing randomly any more,for sure

BK

Might as well split cubes, dropping and flooring cubes, splitting cubes, here results cubes split, root, under additive or "under the root, the opposite of the differences", any expression maintains its order,

See, what I mean here is putting up a squadature,above the root on just its
    even line, but all the analytic and periodic that exists about it, thusly, what

The integer degree angles that are divisible by 3, are existing angles

The non-existing angles in degrees are :
    (1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, ...88, 89)

I.e , two-thirds of integer degrees angles don't exist

Ie, it is absolutely the seventh impossible to have a triangle with exactly known sides having at least one of its angles as any of the above mentioned angles

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam karzeddin on Mon Oct 2 23:49:35 2023
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 9:10:22 AM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 5:42:36 AM UTC+3, Ross Finlayson wrote:

the following sides:

fact.

Thanking you.

Bassam Karzeddin
    JORDAN

Bassam King Karzeddin
    13th, April, 2017

Big Kids are really playing, and in fact and not to deny that they had played good enough in this regard, but when their play is becoming nonsense and more than fun, then, the real king is really angry, and would not keep silent any more, by
    letting them playing randomly any more,for sure

BK

but only flipping", of course what I mean here is you compute the space of
    cubes, and triples, making those are, is making, triples, area, then for adding

See, what I mean here is putting up a squadature,above the root on just its
    even line, but all the analytic and periodic that exists about it, thusly, what
    The integer degree angles that are divisible by 3, are existing angles

The non-existing angles in degrees are :
    (1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, ...88, 89)

I.e , two-thirds of integer degrees angles don't exist

Ie, it is absolutely the seventh impossible to have a triangle with exactly known sides having at least one of its angles as any of the above mentioned angles

BKK

Did any especilised & well-known mathematician check my claims in the last few years 🤔?

Of course not in public & open sources; but secretly behind the scene, where they were shocked & feel too shamful to admit the truth so loudly as I do FIRST, FOR SURE

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Tue Oct 3 08:17:58 2023
    On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 6:49:11 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:

the following sides:

fact.

Thanking you.

Bassam Karzeddin
    JORDAN

No, This is not necessarily true, I think I had corrected that earlier

For example ; The integer degree angles like (9, 27, 81) do exist also their trisecting angles exist, but the angle of (3) degrees exists whereas its trisecting angle of one degree never exists

Inshort: the unity angle of one degree doesn't exist FOR SURE

Hence, the entire number measure of angles isn't valid any more except for those little earthy carpentry works FOR SURE

But of course those majority of mCany fiction non existing angles are impossible to trisect, for sure

Bassam King Karzeddin
    13th, April, 2017

BK

Now, it is too necessarily for the 🌎 world acadmy of Geometry to start teaching the school kids the truth just before their own eyes & minds as well, SURE

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Sun Oct 8 10:10:05 2023
    On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 6:49:11 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:

the following sides:

fact.

Thanking you.

Bassam Karzeddin
    JORDAN

Bassam King Karzeddin
    13th, April, 2017

BK

Usually, mathematicians take few centuries to understand true matters in their mathematics, where their history is dull of such stories, but the sane phenonina is also existing in our distinguished century of immediate global communications &
    supercomputesr era with Artificial Intelligence! No wonder!

Bkk

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05