• Re: Donkeys & Monkeys are also in common beliefs with alleged genius hu

From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam karzeddin on Mon Sep 25 16:04:29 2023
    On Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 4:27:28 PM UTC+2, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    To straight foreword understand what is meant by the question, you have to approximately make and draw a regular polygon of (314) sides, with a side length of one cm, then you would alone notice that the longest distance between vertices is approximate
    of one meter

Where you put your approximated regular polygon before a clever Donkey once and before a clever Monkey second (but be too careful they aren't chosen blind)

Where then, you have to observe carefully if those clever creatures would ever recognize your regular polygon from a true circle

My modest guess is that they would never be able to recognize that was never a circle

I mean it would look like a circle for them where they have this shape in mind from nature observations about many existing shapes around them like sun, moon, ..., etc

But you also mustn't get so confused to miss this fact and share the Donkeys and Monkeys their own inherited impressions based upon your very limited ability of absolute visibility

Ham, what do you say about this test ...?

Let us hear clearly your different point of views from poor Donkeys and Monkeys

But the Monkey is funny and the Donkey is stubborn but so innocent, for sure

Regards

Bassam Karzeddin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam karzeddin on Fri Sep 29 18:53:41 2023
    To straight foreword understand what is meant by the question, you have to approximately make and draw a regular polygon of (314) sides, with a side length of one cm, then you would alone notice that the longest distance between vertices is approximate
    of one meter

Where you put your approximated regular polygon before a clever Donkey once and before a clever Monkey second (but be too careful they aren't chosen blind)

Where then, you have to observe carefully if those clever creatures would ever recognize your regular polygon from a true circle

My modest guess is that they would never be able to recognize that was never a circle

I mean it would look like a circle for them where they have this shape in mind from nature observations about many existing shapes around them like sun, moon, ..., etc

But you also mustn't get so confused to miss this fact and share the Donkeys and Monkeys their own inherited impressions based upon your very limited ability of absolute visibility

Regards

Bassam Karzeddin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam karzeddin on Fri Oct 20 05:11:28 2023
    of one meter

Regards

Bassam Karzeddin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05