• Re: How many centuries did it take for the alleged top most genius hist

From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Wed Sep 13 11:51:52 2023
    On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 8:14:06 PM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
    How many centuries did it take for the alleged top most genius historical professional mathematicians to discover SUDDENLY that (1 = 0)?

NO WONDER and FOR SURE

Oops, I swear that I had answered this question quite many times earlier in my posts, with references and so irrefutable proofs also

But frankly, I feel quite lazy now to search for it again, but many of you definitely read it and FOR SURE

So, can you believe it? wonder!

Also one should avoid the meaningless answers produced strictly by so many alleged PHILOSOPHERS, FOR SURE

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Thu Sep 21 07:44:06 2023
    How many centuries did it take for the alleged top most genius historical professional mathematicians to discover SUDDENLY that (1 = 0)?

NO WONDER and FOR SURE

Oops, I swear that I had answered this question quite many times earlier in my posts, with references and so irrefutable proofs also

But frankly, I feel quite lazy now to search for it again, but many of you definitely read it and FOR SURE

Also one should avoid the meaningless answers produced strictly by so many alleged PHILOSOPHERS, FOR SURE

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Sun Sep 24 16:13:29 2023

NO WONDER and FOR SURE

BKK

What kind of humans who aren't able yet to understand such a very simple truth before their eyes?

It seems that the whole story is a matter of human denial & stubbornness

Nothing else I think 🤔! FOR SURE

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Thu Sep 28 14:00:00 2023

NO WONDER and FOR SURE

BKK
    A real interesting scandal about the intellectuality of mathematicians FOR SURE

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Python@21:1/5 to No mathematicians on Thu Sep 28 23:03:33 2023
    Le 28/09/2023 à 23:00, bASSam karzeddINSANE a écrit :

No mathematicians said anything of this kind. LIAR !

NO WONDER and FOR SURE

Could you, and your lies, go fuck yourself Bassam?

FOR SURE, FOR SURER, FOR SUREST !

ho God, how insufferable you are...

Time for your family to know !

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to Jew Lover on Thu Sep 28 14:43:04 2023
    On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 9:09:14 PM UTC+2, Jew Lover wrote:
    On Sunday, 20 January 2019 13:01:36 UTC-5, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
    On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 5:42:41 PM UTC+3, Mike Hart wrote:
    Ignoring you is the best reaction to your nonsense.

What's your new nonsensense claim? Ah, I see, now you think 1=0.

Can't you see you are ridiculous?

With a good faith in people generally, let me assume that you still clue less

Therefore let us give you this only one page in the hope you get the so silly idea very quickly

http://archive.is/O2f0A

This is a SO rigorous proof about the main human mind famous fallacy of
    (1 = 0.999...), and if one passes it, then all other fallacies in mathematics would be easier to understand and FOR SURE

And if this is still not helpful (especially for Doctors in mathematics), then we would offer you more links to many other older proofs

However, JG and maybe few others had also PUBLISHED and correct proofs, FOR SURE

It would be interesting for school students to DEVELOP and provide their own proofs for this most famous fallacy in the history of mathematics despite many existing and alleged fake proofs by so many professionals to the truthness of this so obvious
    fallacy, FOR SURE
    BKK
    Proof: Assume: (1 = 0)

1 = 0, add 9 to both sides, you get

10 = 9, similarly add 90 to both sides, you get

100 = 99, repeat the addition in the same manner, continuously, you arrive at:

1000 = 999

----- = -----
    ----- = -----
    -----= -------, and finally, you easily arrive at this interesting result?

10^n = 999…999

(*Note :( n) is the number of repeated digits of 9’s), It is also true by for (n+1) digits,therefore, using induction method, we conclude it is true for any number of digits (n), then , let (n) tends to infinity & divide both sides by (10^n), you get
    the following:

1 = 0.999…, (PROVED).

Well done Bassam! That is a lesson on what happens when you start off with the WRONG assumptions. But do you think these morons will get it? Chuckle. Too funny.

BTW: That is the first BIG FLAW in their "proofs", that is, they assume an equality to be true and in some cases like the 10x fake proof, it works to their favour, but as you've CORRECTLY demonstrated, in this case, you can arrive at the same nonsense
    by assuming 1 = 0. Tsk, tsk.

Highly stupid academics who are allergic to facts. No wonder...

Python must read it fron here

He is a common global case of many incurable delusional 🧌 Trolls for sure

Bkk

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Python@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 28 23:45:15 2023
    Le 28/09/2023 à 23:43, bassam karzeddin a écrit :
    On Sunday, 20 January 2019 13:01:36 UTC-5, bassam king karzeddin wrote:

Therefore let us give you this only one page in the hope you get the so silly idea very quickly

(1 = 0.999...), and if one passes it, then all other fallacies in mathematics would be easier to understand and FOR SURE

And if this is still not helpful (especially for Doctors in mathematics), then we would offer you more links to many other older proofs

However, JG and maybe few others had also PUBLISHED and correct proofs, FOR SURE

It would be interesting for school students to DEVELOP and provide their own proofs for this most famous fallacy in the history of mathematics despite many existing and alleged fake proofs by so many professionals to the truthness of this so obvious
    fallacy, FOR SURE
    BKK

1000 = 999

----- = -----
    ----- = -----
    -----= -------, and finally, you easily arrive at this interesting result? >>
    10^n = 999…999

(*Note :( n) is the number of repeated digits of 9’s), It is also true by for (n+1) digits,therefore, using induction method, we conclude it is true for any number of digits (n), then , let (n) tends to infinity & divide both sides by (10^n), you
    get the following:

1 = 0.999…, (PROVED).

Well done Bassam! That is a lesson on what happens when you start off with the WRONG assumptions. But do you think these morons will get it? Chuckle. Too funny.

BTW: That is the first BIG FLAW in their "proofs", that is, they assume an equality to be true and in some cases like the 10x fake proof, it works to their favour, but as you've CORRECTLY demonstrated, in this case, you can arrive at the same nonsense
    by assuming 1 = 0. Tsk, tsk.

Bkk

This is "Jew Lover" aka John Gabriel posting, definitely not a
    mathematician but one of your buddy, Bassam ...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to Python on Thu Sep 28 15:01:58 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 12:45:25 AM UTC+3, Python wrote:
    Le 28/09/2023 à 23:43, bassam karzeddin a écrit :
    On Sunday, 20 January 2019 13:01:36 UTC-5, bassam king karzeddin wrote: >>> On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 5:42:41 PM UTC+3, Mike Hart wrote:

This is a SO rigorous proof about the main human mind famous fallacy of >>> (1 = 0.999...), and if one passes it, then all other fallacies in mathematics would be easier to understand and FOR SURE

It would be interesting for school students to DEVELOP and provide their own proofs for this most famous fallacy in the history of mathematics despite many existing and alleged fake proofs by so many professionals to the truthness of this so
    obvious fallacy, FOR SURE
    BKK

1000 = 999

----- = -----
    ----- = -----
    -----= -------, and finally, you easily arrive at this interesting result?

10^n = 999…999

(*Note :( n) is the number of repeated digits of 9’s), It is also true by for (n+1) digits,therefore, using induction method, we conclude it is true for any number of digits (n), then , let (n) tends to infinity & divide both sides by (10^n), you
    get the following:

1 = 0.999…, (PROVED).

BTW: That is the first BIG FLAW in their "proofs", that is, they assume an equality to be true and in some cases like the 10x fake proof, it works to their favour, but as you've CORRECTLY demonstrated, in this case, you can arrive at the same
    nonsense by assuming 1 = 0. Tsk, tsk.

Bkk

This is "Jew Lover" aka John Gabriel posting, definitely not a
    mathematician but one of your buddy, Bassam ...

But still not cabable of understanding anything yet?
    What type of a moron you are indeed Phyhon?

I do remember many cases like you were finally they completely disappeared forever from sci.math after realizing how stupids they were acting, not to name many of them, but cases like you, Dan CT & Jim burs or recently Mild Shock are truly very rare, I
    mean not repeatable or repairable FOR SURE

GO & do something useful moron & let others learn peacefully without your unnecessary corruption

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Sat Sep 30 03:42:37 2023
    On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 8:01:36 PM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:

fallacy, FOR SURE
    BKK

The issue actually is a true discovery (not necessarily only in mathematics itself) but much greater discovery about the human nature itself where humans generally tend to believe things that may profit them & satisfy illegally their many earthy &
    vanished needs

Where such qualities are based intrinsic in an unnoticeable catagory of human beings like the academic mathematicians mainly.
    It is unbelievably how (stupids, ignorants, stubborns, deniers, Selfish, ...;etc ( they are indeed beyond description (
    Bkk

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Sun Oct 8 19:48:13 2023

NO WONDER and FOR SURE

BKK
    This subject wasn't made purposely to show the disappointment & disabilities of academic mainstreams proffessional mathematicians & mathematickers as well

But how true mathematicians (if ever existed) would so simply understand my topics 🤔?

Oops, an artificial brain fix operation isn't permissible yet FOR SURE

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Thu Oct 12 01:41:55 2023

NO WONDER and FOR SURE

BKK
    They would take few more centuries
    To suddenly discover that (1=2) by their meaningless equevelence classes & alike, where certainly you would be so happy then, since simply you would be able to do miracles in mathematics & so easily 😀!
    BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Sat Oct 14 03:07:12 2023

NO WONDER and FOR SURE

BKK

In fact?, this is a documentary shame upon the foreged history of mathematics & the mathematicians that is lasting forever....., FOR SURE

BKN

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Wed Oct 18 17:52:08 2023

NO WONDER and FOR SURE

BKK
    Abd Guess how many centuries they would take to discover suddenly that (1 = - 1)? No wonders!

Especially if it can create a huge volumes of so unnecessary business for themselves!

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05