• Re: Zero is NOT a number.

From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam karzeddin on Wed Sep 13 00:40:53 2023
    On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:49:24 AM UTC+2, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    On Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 11:09:27 PM UTC+3, qbwr...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 6:20:32 AM UTC-8, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    On Sunday, 16 February 2020 08:29:54 UTC-5, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    On Sunday, 16 February 2020 04:36:10 UTC-5, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    It was proved and since long ago in a dozen of many elementary ways that no numbers other than real constructible numbers do exist as exact distances relative to any arbitrary existing unity distance, hence real transcendental numbers
    strictly don't exist, thus f(x) = e^x is no function at all, but gibberish human mad minds and pure insanity, FOR SURE
    BKK
    True under a condition that an existing magnitude must corrospond to an existing "constructible" number, other wise it never exists except in human minds
    BKK
    I have never seen any other numbers where that represent the truly rational and irrational distinct number,

It seems that the oldest historical story with that revolutionary Pythagorean who did discover the true irrational number and was thrown to the sea for his main historical discovery did not finish properly yet and Pythagorian theorem is never
    truly understood, despite thousands of years

What is truly going on is simply even after that rare historical and true discovery people went back to rational numbers and claiming that they are irrationals with new kinds also like algebraic and transferential with their no number (
    infinity fiction)

Simply they have spoiled that rare discovery from the roots when they thought wrongly that true irrational numbers can be exactly equated with rationals by invented fiction of infinity (as simple as that)

But can all those methods of approximations like (Dedekind cut, Cauchy sequence, Euler's sum, Limits using delta and epsilon, convergence, Infinity, Infinititusem ..., etc) truly attain uncountable constructible numbers that are strictly less
    than the diagonal of a square exact existing distance with unity side?

Never, and regardless of any imaginable technology used for computation where the case is a perpetual state

This is the true undeniable story of what a real number is that is before minds and eyes as well

It is not different if asked about distance like

"What is a physical existing distance"?

It is simply a constructible number

BKK

Let us use Bassam's logic:

It is proved that no numbers other than even integers, positive and negative and zero, do exist as exact even distances relative to any arbitrary existing even integer distance, hence rational numbers strictly don't exist, thus f(x) = x/3 is no
    function at all, but gibberish human mad minds and pure insanity, FOR SURER

Who did say that nonsense? WonderS!

This shows that, using the same logic as Bassam,

That was never my logic, better quote it as it is instead of fabricating as you like

that we can construct an arbitrary set of numbers and impose an arbitrary condition that we claim that any numbers which exist must satisfy and thus no numbers other than our arbitrary numbers exist.

Irrelevant to all my old and recently proved claimes

So Bassam, what you have "proven" is:

If you impose conditions that only your cunstructible numbers exist
    then only your constructible numbers exist.
    Nothing more.
    FOR SURERER

Related question.

And there is no number that is not constructible if you still have any little doubt, show us exactly and only ***ONE*** non-constructible number and not symbolically in mind but numerically to verify it immeadeatly in a few seconds

Days ago you said you were going going to prove your numbers simply existed and this implied constructibility, not that constructibility implied your numbers. You were immediately asked to complete your argument and show exactly what your set of
    numbers were. I don't believe you have shown that. Exactly what is your set of numbers, completely independent of constructibility? (Please do not say "somewhere in the 3000+ posts that I have made the answer is buried in there somewhere, I can't find it,
    so you go find it." If you have proven something then point exactly where it is so that it won't be lost forever in your ever increasing pile of posts. Thank you)

It was never any fault of mine that academic mainstream mathematicians and alike pretend deliberately that too simple elementary proofs can't be understood by them when published and one can't reteach everyone alone separately for the matter

Related question.

You claim that the fundamental theorem of algebra is a horrible mistake.

I didn't say that arbitrary since 2006, but with too many pieces of evidence with many public published rigorous proofs that are mid-school level and don't need the minimum peer review, where all it requires from a person are the following as mentioned
    earlier

1) Age 10 yrs or more

2) Not to be very stupid but with a normal human, stupidity is accepted for the task

3) Not to be as a permanent big lier but at least with one day a month being honest

4) Not being always animal type like nature, but one day a year be as a normal human being we are talking for day and night

5) Not to be so cowered throughout the entire life but once in a lifetime being brave enough to admit the truth that are much bigger than your greatest masters

But you do not present any detailed logical argument to support your claim.

Sat, Deny, Lie, Fart as you like since this wouldn't change anything from the published facts before everyone's own eyes

And I can't do brain surgery operation for every deliberate denier to understand many things like one or two pages rigorous proofs

You present no reasoned argument at all to support your claim. Without any supporting argument this is nothing but mindless crank screeching, easy for you to repeat dozens or thousands of times, but without any trace of support. If you are going to
    claim that something is horribly wrong then put your evidence for your claim on the table and show your evidence logically supports your claim.

Everything was already put on the tables, but what to do if they disappoint badly all imbeciles that never like any uncovered absolute facts

Related question.

You have claimed thousands of times that everyone but you are stupid. You have claimed that the numbers which everyone uses is wrong. But it appears, unless I have missed some brilliant argument buried in your 3000+ posts, that all your posts consist
    of insults and your constructed numbers. But you do not appear to have used your new numbers to have solved any really hard problem. All you appear to have done, hundreds or thousands of times, is say that your numbers mean that problem X has no solution
    because you claim any number which would be the solution does not exist. Please demonstrate that you can solve ANY REALLY HARD math problem that nobody else has been able to solve and do that in some way that is more than just "no number exists in my
    world that is a solution."

The problem with academic mainstream idiots that they never raise a truth but work so hard to hide it just because it contradicts strictly their own stupid beliefs to a degree of very big historical scandal

Related question.

I have asked repeatedly. You have never answered. What happened to your mind that convinced you that you were the only one in the world that understands math. I really do want to know what happened to your mind to convince you of this. The reason I
    want to know this is so I might be able to tell if it is possible to make this happen to another mind. Or to make this not happen to another mind.

I have answered all your questions and much more made exactly by very similar people and very repeatedly before, but it was a big waste of time and life too

It is like asking how can you make me start thinking correctly like normal human beings

Even with one thousand elementary proofs, the true intention is not to understand since understanding is a true tragedy once openly confessed for the public sheeple who are at least mid-school levels and far worse than their top-living figures

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam karzeddin on Wed Sep 27 06:33:45 2023
    On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 4:51:45 PM UTC+2, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 5:32:45 PM UTC+3, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
    Chucky, the terror doll, strikes again.

LoL

Am Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020 15:30:37 UTC+1 schrieb Eram semper recta:
    Poor idiot mainstream academics.

A number is by definition a ratio which by definition is a comparison or measure.

The first ratios were NOT numbers but magnitudes. e.g. pi = c : 2r

As we know, 2r (diameter) does not measure c (circumference).

A NUMBER DESCRIBES THE ****MEASURE**** OF A SIZE OR QUANTITY OR MAGNITUDE.

0 does NOT describe the ****MEASURE**** of ANY size, therefore 0 is NOT a number.

The chief property of a NUMBER is that it has a COMMON MEASURE with other NUMBERS. 0 has NO COMMON measure with any other number.

0 is a PLACE-HOLDER. NOTHING more, NOTHING LESS.

0 is NOT a NUMBER.

Therefore, since any number is written as p:q where both p and q are measured in whole units, it follows that neither can be 0.

While it is common to assume that 0/q = 0, it is not strictly speaking correct because NO part of q measures 0.

It is utterly meaningless to write 0/q but because algebra is a weak form of geometry, 0/q is just another way of saying 0 in algebra which means 0 in the role of place-holder. There is no such thing as 0 magnitude in geometry.

Now since all the arithmetic operations in algebra are directly derived from geometry, it must be remembered that the role it plays in algebra is strictly that of PLACE-HOLDER.

Rather than write x^2 + 2x + 1 in algebra when we wish to solve for zeroes, we write x^2 + 2x + 1 = 0. We could write x^2 + 2x + 1 = but this is ambiguous.

In fact, ZERO is not required at all in mathematics but it is very useful as I explain in my article:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/all-zero-john-gabriel/
    Why don't you collapse Mostowski, OR do you prefer to be so drunk about it till you pass away as a Troll

Zero isn't any number anymore, this has been finalized by your new highest legal authorities with many rigorous proofs, and JG is completely right about it, and there are more surprise to you on the way

Go here and see your nonsense no number as a source of Long Troll in every human-like knowledge, and how would you convince the new AI about it, or about your no numbers that end with the most powerful three signs (...) of absolute abnormal human
    stupidity, when writing for AI Your alleged real numbers say like this (0.142857142857142857...), or that no number like this

(1.4142135623...)? wonders!

How can you convince the artificial new beings that are going to replace you very soon with all your long inherited and very stupid nonsense mythmatics?

Link for your education that you must appreciate

https://www.quora.com/Isnt-there-a-problem-basically-with-zero-or-the-problems-are-basically-with-those-many-like-frac-0-0-0-0-0-0-n-frac-n-0-n-0-1-n-0-0-0-0-etc/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1

And tell me please, if the police moderators Trolls would allow you to see it, in order to copy-paste it for your own benefits

Good Luck
    BKK

And with zeroless number systems we can so successfully drop zero from mathematics so effectively without losing anything meaningful FOR SURE

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam karzeddin on Thu Sep 28 15:39:52 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 4:33:51 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 4:51:45 PM UTC+2, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 5:32:45 PM UTC+3, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
    Chucky, the terror doll, strikes again.

LoL

Am Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020 15:30:37 UTC+1 schrieb Eram semper recta:
    Poor idiot mainstream academics.

A number is by definition a ratio which by definition is a comparison or measure.

The first ratios were NOT numbers but magnitudes. e.g. pi = c : 2r

As we know, 2r (diameter) does not measure c (circumference).

A NUMBER DESCRIBES THE ****MEASURE**** OF A SIZE OR QUANTITY OR MAGNITUDE.

0 does NOT describe the ****MEASURE**** of ANY size, therefore 0 is NOT a number.

The chief property of a NUMBER is that it has a COMMON MEASURE with other NUMBERS. 0 has NO COMMON measure with any other number.

0 is a PLACE-HOLDER. NOTHING more, NOTHING LESS.

0 is NOT a NUMBER.

Therefore, since any number is written as p:q where both p and q are measured in whole units, it follows that neither can be 0.

While it is common to assume that 0/q = 0, it is not strictly speaking correct because NO part of q measures 0.

It is utterly meaningless to write 0/q but because algebra is a weak form of geometry, 0/q is just another way of saying 0 in algebra which means 0 in the role of place-holder. There is no such thing as 0 magnitude in geometry.

Now since all the arithmetic operations in algebra are directly derived from geometry, it must be remembered that the role it plays in algebra is strictly that of PLACE-HOLDER.

Rather than write x^2 + 2x + 1 in algebra when we wish to solve for zeroes, we write x^2 + 2x + 1 = 0. We could write x^2 + 2x + 1 = but this is ambiguous.

In fact, ZERO is not required at all in mathematics but it is very useful as I explain in my article:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/all-zero-john-gabriel/
    Why don't you collapse Mostowski, OR do you prefer to be so drunk about it till you pass away as a Troll

Zero isn't any number anymore, this has been finalized by your new highest legal authorities with many rigorous proofs, and JG is completely right about it, and there are more surprise to you on the way

Go here and see your nonsense no number as a source of Long Troll in every human-like knowledge, and how would you convince the new AI about it, or about your no numbers that end with the most powerful three signs (...) of absolute abnormal human
    stupidity, when writing for AI Your alleged real numbers say like this (0.142857142857142857...), or that no number like this

(1.4142135623...)? wonders!

How can you convince the artificial new beings that are going to replace you very soon with all your long inherited and very stupid nonsense mythmatics?

Link for your education that you must appreciate

https://www.quora.com/Isnt-there-a-problem-basically-with-zero-or-the-problems-are-basically-with-those-many-like-frac-0-0-0-0-0-0-n-frac-n-0-n-0-1-n-0-0-0-0-etc/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1

And tell me please, if the police moderators Trolls would allow you to see it, in order to copy-paste it for your own benefits

Good Luck
    BKK

And with zeroless number systems we can so successfully drop zero from mathematics so effectively without losing anything meaningful FOR SURE

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05