• Options to turn on options and expansions of capability from gene thera

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 6 20:19:25 2022
    Halogenated dry liposomal ethyl. (halogenated)fluorophenibut centilipoate the 100 mer lipid making alkane like moeity makes one oral dose last much longer, a palmitate, C16 fluoxetine palmitate, I imagine more than a month activity per dose. I perceive I
    read about an oral drug that lasts much longer than 7 days so that technology is available as well, liposomal ethynyl fluorophenibut or other halogenated phenibut causes a decrease of paranormally sourced IT pattern awareness, reduces the number or
    paranormal recruitment offers i experience, and blocks most of the voices i hear in my head i think are paranormally sourced, decreases paradlia as well

Another way to make a GABA active drug to block IT pattern recruitment and awareness:

Attach an antibody to a protein that is gradually, sectionally taken apart by an endogenous enzyme, the antibody could be liposomally surrounded and enteric coated so it is absorbed from an oral dose, snorting it could also be effective. Once dosed the
    antibody protein gloms tissue that is harmless to glom, plentiful but predictable proteolytic enzymes at the circulatory system, or at some versions, that are produced at the cell environment or tissue, Then the proteolytic enzyme removes, at a protein
    sequence possibly shaped like a stack of linoleum tiles with a layer of fun sized candy bars, that are actually GABA receptor actibating peptide strings. in between them, at the actual molecules one of the alternating layers is hydrophilic or lipophilic
    and the other layer is at the drugs natural lipophilicity or hydrophilicity and pH. another possibility is like a particularly affordable to make where drugs, like GABA peptide drugs are made into 40 merish long amino acid strings, attached to and spaced
    with enzyme degradable linkers like GGG (gly-gly-gly) that release the separated drug-active GABA peptides, likely to the circulatory system although the lymphatic system or cerebrospinal fluids could also be functional, when the circulating or area
    endogenous enzymes see the

Gene therapy that makes this drug is also possible as a version of a 1% volume form of one of mamy different serum albumins could be made to have codon sequences that made a whole bunch of GGG-multimer GABA active peptide sequence-GGG at the construction
    of the larger albumin protein that is exposed to the enzymes at the circulatory system, that causes the person to always be on GABA active peptides, dosing studies to find out how many GGG-GABA peptide activator sequence copies to put at the albumin gene
    can be done with primates

If there are 7 albumins and globulins the intention of getting a full function first dose is pteferref but is also technologically extended snd ensured because each of the 7 albumins and globulins can be sequentially gene therapy modified to make the
    GABA active peptide to titrate the dose upward to optimal amounts.

drug chemistry, out 1/1100 the of it every 24 hours, whenever the enzyme functions (detaches an available part of the molecule) a fresh dose of drug peptide (like a pattern recruitment reducing drug peptide a longevizing peptide or a different drug
    peptide) is also portablizedmade a circulating physiochemical at the circulatory system then the person experiences the beneficial decreased pattern recruitment and awareness, as well as drug forms that heighten longevity

A beneficial drug, like a lifesaving drug, that benefits children, i think some proteins are only msde at children, the genes that make these proteins can be upgraded with new versions that also make protein and peptide drugs that are beneficial to the
    children

Out of 100 children, 30 will be at or below the 30th percentile, heightening immunofunction to be like that of 90th percentile of immunoresponse that prevents, cures and vauses revory from unwellness is beneficial.

Dominant genes modified to make a wider range of immunofunctionalizing chemicals with gene therapy as well as beneficial germline modification modifies dominant genes, only one of which is required to beneficially change the chemical production phenotype
    to improve immune response. This increases the immune response, that is the immunofunctionality even when there are a phenotype formimg recessive genes of ptevipusly less than optimal immunochemistry stimulation than would combine to make a wellness
    producing, fully immune functional chemical production.

So at the distribution of recessive gene function, at recessive and dominant immunofunction genes that are expressed as phenotypic functionality there would be 1/4 effectiveness at II,Ii, Ii, (I is full immunochemical dominant gene production, Ii is
    partial production and ii is the less functional double recessive genotype that is at 1/4 of the population. When double recessive ii at the general population causes proneness to more illmess, greater severity, or both then moving the production of that
    chemical to a recessive gene heightens immunofunction so one I or i allele is sufficient to produce all the immunochemicals a II person has.

Making it so ii double recessives, 1/4 of the population, have II gene function's more effective immunofunction ensures against very many diseases, including any new diseases and reduces illness at the population as the Dominant gene versions of
    beneficial things that heighten beneficial function at the immune system, replace and complement the various versions or combinations of recessive genes which might accumulate and average out to half (0.0, .5, .5, 1.0)

Moving the least 30 immunofunctional children at the USA to 90th percentile would decrease annoying illness and make people feel better. Globally it could save many lives as it is possible to imagine that the children that get malaria and diarrhea are
    frequently at the lesser 30th percentile of immune function. Moving all those children up to 90th percentile could reduce occurrence of illness and any result of illness more than 4/5, imaginably to 4/5 of all lives being saved. i read there is some
    mathematics associated with that 1/5th of the activity or thing produces 4/5 of the measured effect. It is possible that raising the immune capability of the least immunocapable 1/3 will save 4/5 of the people that ceased being alive from childhood
    unwellnesses. That is associated with that the 30% of children most likely to become unwell likely represented more than 30% of the historic occurences of not being alive. I think decreasing all childhood infectious disease to 4/5 as much as they
    previously were and saving 4/5 the lives of all the children who would otherwise not be alive is beneficial and gives gene therapy a beneficial reputation, supporting even more beneficial kinds of gene therapy.

As a technology an oral pill with neurons at lyophilized endocytisis pills, a beneficial beneficial virus, or CRISPR/cas9, or other technologies could be functional.

Also, along with that is finding a long lived, lifetime functionimg cytotype to do gene therapy on, it is likely possible to do.

The cytes that the gene therapy is accomplished with's entire lifespan effectiveness goes with how long the gene therapy functions. Some kinds of cytes with lifelong existence could be: glia, white matter, membranes like the dura at beneficial brain
    genes, anything at the spinal cord that is like white matter where the cytes live as long as the person, it is possible some gonadal cytes are lifelong, bone might also work but i think i read it renews, if cardiocytes last lifelong, although I think
    they renew, the pericardium as well as adipocytes near the heart might be lifelong cytes. It is possible which cytes live a person's entire span of living is well known and there is an existing published list. Also possible and valuable is that gene
    therapy enhanced neurons, perhaps of the tiniest phenotypical kind, possibly like cerebellum neurons which I think I read are eentsy and like other neurons live the entireity of the person's lifespan or longer introduced into the body, but outside the
    brain can produce beneficial proteins like immunofunctionalizing chemicals as well as longevity chemicals. It is possible inhaled neurons (like an asthma inhaler) could integrate and reside in the lungs, it is also possible oral gene therapy based on an
    endocytosis chemical moiety surface festooned liposomal neuron gene therapy system could transport genetically engineered neurons directly to the lymphatic compartment, be absorbed at membrane tissues there, and when the eentsy particular variety of
    neurons were exposed the neurons would actually live, likely integrating into the membranes' near to capillary locations. That would make an oral gene therapy pill with lifelong function and titrateable dosage of the amount of proteins produced.

engineering that is willing to advance a product that saves engineering that saves a life for every 10 million lives for every person that has a genetic misprogramming, is at that area and is beneficial. One thing about gene therapy is that the promotor
    region of the gene can be linked

Henetically emgineerimg frequently occuring plamts to decrease the perception of pattern revruitment and block actual IT pattern recruitment, to make it effortless to know which plants to chew the leaves of if thimhs get multimeanimged and possibly
    aversive while being a person of sny age, notably children as well as afulysGreen and blue and white dandelions, and the other 100 most frequent weeds on earth henetically engineered to teduce the amount of, reduce the uncomfy feelings of, and reduce the
    actual effectiveness (if there is any of) IT pattern recruiting because the dandilions, and weeds make GABA peptides, 5HT peptides that function like the antipsychotic pimavanserin, and peptide active drugs with the dopamine, like D2 receptor activity of
    lurisidone (latuda)

I am opposed to any two worlds IT pattern, as a pattern with recruitment to new personal form or disposition, as well as what i perceived was the categorizationization effect, which I perceived as occurring at the 2000 AD environment as highly
    synchronized motion at things and humans, i oppose the recruitment of children as well as all homo sapiens, that is humans that is people to the IT pattern, I oppose the making of IT pattern statements of what a person, that is a member of a group of
    people, a homo sapiens is as well as it pattern offers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)