• Sacrifice

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 1 13:06:17 2022
    Don't judge others that never finished college, or never married, or never had kids. Don't judge others who are ugly or have really bad hair. Don't judge others who come here and brag about their intellect and their wealth.

People have their priorities. They make choices. We must respect and love them for who they are.

As the moderator for this great group, I am hoping that we will never judge each other, never be condescending or rude. We are all unique individuals.

There is a reason why some never marry, or never have kids. There is a reason why some never finish college. Who knows the struggles of others?

I think it is more about sacrifice. People who give up basic things, they are not stupid or lazy. They are so giving, they think so much of their fellow man. that they give up on things the rest of us take for granted. People who are ugly, well we
    must see past that. Because under that homely exterior, there might be a beautiful human being, that wants love and all the things that others enjoy.

This world is a tough place these days. Let's learn to love one another. As the moderator, just know I love every one of you. I feel the pain that some of you endure. Feel free to share your hopes and dreams, feel free to share your fears and
    frustrations. We are all here to support each other. To bring each other up. To make each and every one of us the best we can be.

Thanks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)