• Tom S is a riot

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 18 12:38:30 2022
    Tom, who is a bigger idiot?

An idiot or someone that argues endlessly with idiots.

Do you not have better ways to spend your time? Weather is beautiful dude, get out and golf. Take a walk. Nothing better to do than argue with an unemployed dog walker and a homely old man to the north?

Feel free to continue on. You certainly have that right. Just know you are becoming just as hilarious as the clowns you argue with.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed May 18 19:38:21 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 12:38:31 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:
    Tom, who is a bigger idiot?

An idiot or someone that argues endlessly with idiots.

Do you not have better ways to spend your time? Weather is beautiful dude, get out and golf. Take a walk. Nothing better to do than argue with an unemployed dog walker and a homely old man to the north?

Feel free to continue on. You certainly have that right. Just know you are becoming just as hilarious as the clowns you argue with.

Well Irving, I DID get out and play a round today! Did you? Doesn't sound like it. At the very least, I spend the time to research the topics, which keeps me current with the issues of the day. These libtards are stuck in a rut repeating the party
    garbage or making tortuously convoluted arguments, which makes fascinating reading. What I find is their depth of knowledge is so shallow that they are forced to change the subject very quickly once they have run thru their memorized talking points.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)