• Wait...there are BIGGER Bama Blowhards than Mia?

From The NOTBCS Guy@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 22 09:52:57 2022
    I just heard on CNN's New Day program that the female anchor that day (I'm not 100% sure if its Brianna Keilar or someone filling in) admitted that her cellphone's background image is a photo of Coach Sabin. (Coming Soon: Fox News's new slogan - "Fox
    News - War Eagle!")

If it is Keilar, all I have to say is...How Could You? (She graduated from Cal. I mean, just because not only has Cal not been to a Rose Bowl since something like 1959, but the last time they were there, they lost to Alamaba...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to The NOTBCS Guy on Mon Aug 22 21:55:38 2022
    On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 12:52:59 PM UTC-4, The NOTBCS Guy wrote:
    I just heard on CNN's New Day program that the female anchor that day (I'm not 100% sure if its Brianna Keilar or someone filling in) admitted that her cellphone's background image is a photo of Coach Sabin. (Coming Soon: Fox News's new slogan - "Fox
    News - War Eagle!")

If it is Keilar, all I have to say is...How Could You? (She graduated from Cal. I mean, just because not only has Cal not been to a Rose Bowl since something like 1959, but the last time they were there, they lost to Alamaba...)

Ah yes, the Crimson Shit Kickers with their pick-up trucks & cup cake schedule!

Irish Mike

Go Bucks!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From joe@mich.com@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Tue Aug 23 08:28:30 2022
    On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 21:55:38 -0700 (PDT), Irish Mike <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 12:52:59 PM UTC-4, The NOTBCS Guy wrote:
    News - War Eagle!")

Ah yes, the Crimson Shit Kickers with their pick-up trucks & cup cake schedule!

Your preconceived bias here is as rigid as a liberal.

https://www.on3.com/news/espn-fpi-ranks-top-25-toughest-schedules-2022-college-football-season-auburn-tigers-mississippi-state-bulldogs/

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2952809-ranking-college-footballs-9-easiest-schedules-for-2022-contenders

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The NOTBCS Guy@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 24 05:55:53 2022
    I just heard on CNN's New Day program that the female anchor that day (I'm not 100% sure if its Brianna Keilar or someone filling in)

Turns out it's Kaitlan Collins (CNN's White House correspondent), who was born in, and attended, Alabama

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RoddyMcCorley@21:1/5 to The NOTBCS Guy on Wed Aug 24 13:49:53 2022
    On 8/24/2022 8:55 AM, The NOTBCS Guy wrote:
    I just heard on CNN's New Day program that the female anchor that day (I'm not 100% sure if its Brianna Keilar or someone filling in)

Turns out it's Kaitlan Collins (CNN's White House correspondent), who was born in, and attended, Alabama

One very good looking woman!

--
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
    practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05