• Re: THE DOLLAR IS DONE

From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net on Tue Apr 4 01:11:06 2023
    Paul Popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    Don't take this lightly. The Dollar could be finished, in weeks, not
    years. Even our allies are trying to drive nails into the Dollar's
    coffin. This is for real, folks.

Will it be worse the the Ebola plague you warned us about?

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 3 17:42:14 2023
    Don't take this lightly. The Dollar could be finished, in weeks, not years. Even our allies are trying to drive nails into the Dollar's coffin. This is for real, folks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Mon Apr 3 18:26:01 2023
    On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 6:11:13 PM UTC-7, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

Will it be worse the the Ebola plague you warned us about?

I've never posted about Ebola. You are full of shit. Prove it, show my post about Ebola. You cannot.

For people like you, I welcome the disaster that is coming. Hyperinflation for you, mutherfucker.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Tue Apr 4 14:29:23 2023
    On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 5:42:18 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    Don't take this lightly. The Dollar could be finished, in weeks, not years. Even our allies are trying to drive nails into the Dollar's coffin. This is for real, folks.

Paul, the USD is due to break down a bit and you may even see the DXY fall below 80, but it's probably going to take some years to really hurt the USD. Until other countries start trusting these BRICS type currencies more, the USD will still have demand.
    Plus, you have other countries with hyperinflation and gold regulations such that they end up having to hold USD if they want to protect themselves against their nation's hyperinflation. In the end, the USD will suffer damage for certain, but still
    early to tell how much and when....and that's not even including the unpredictable variables of a World War 3 might have on currencies and national debts that affect those currencies.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Tue Apr 4 15:04:07 2023

Peter Schiff starting to feel the precious metals breaking out. Here is his reply to me on twitter:

Peter Schiff
    @PeterSchiff
    ·
    1h
    Today the #gold price closed at a new 52-week high. Yet senior miners still need to rise by over 20% and juniors by over 25% to hit new 52-week highs. The divergence is due to negative sentiment. Investors still don't believe the rally is real. It's real
    and will be spectacular.

bret roth
    @PimpofPoker
    55m
    Replying to
    @PeterSchiff
    So, I can start looking at Rolls Royces?

Peter Schiff
    @PeterSchiff
    Replying to
    @PimpofPoker
    I'll be looking at Rolls Royce engines in private jets.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Tue Apr 4 16:27:53 2023

I will say one thing...in regards to that African leader who seemed pretty convinced in a few weeks nobody will be trading in USD anymore. Now, if the East can somehow force inflation here to go high enough, that Jay Powell keeps raising rates...and
    doing it for a long time, well, then banks everywhere that hold depositor money in the form of treasuries will lose an infinite amount of money. It's very very very dangerous for JayPowell to keep raising rates for long periods, particularly when this
    encourages depositors to withdraw their money. Those withdrawals force banks to sell those treasuries to cover the withdrawals and if rates are higher than when they bought them, they'll be selling those treasuries at massive losses. So, our banking
    system could be massively at risk.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05