• Again, the ugly face of racism in America

From risky biz@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 27 12:05:09 2022
    'Goldberg, an Academy Award-winning actress, is among a list of prominent celebrities and athletes who have faced massive criticism for their remarks on antisemitism, including rapper and fashion designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and Brooklyn
    Nets star Kyrie Irving.' https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3789643-adl-chief-blasts-offensive-whoopi-goldberg-comments-on-holocaust/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to risky biz on Tue Dec 27 12:22:08 2022
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:05:13 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
    'Goldberg, an Academy Award-winning actress, is among a list of prominent celebrities and athletes who have faced massive criticism for their remarks on antisemitism, including rapper and fashion designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and Brooklyn
    Nets star Kyrie Irving.'
    https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3789643-adl-chief-blasts-offensive-whoopi-goldberg-comments-on-holocaust/

I guess you'd have to first accept that Jewish people are a "race" before you could accept that the Holocaust was based on race.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to BillB on Tue Dec 27 12:38:20 2022
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:22:11 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    'Goldberg, an Academy Award-winning actress, is among a list of prominent celebrities and athletes who have faced massive criticism for their remarks on antisemitism, including rapper and fashion designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and
    Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving.'
    https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3789643-adl-chief-blasts-offensive-whoopi-goldberg-comments-on-holocaust/

~ I guess you'd have to first accept that Jewish people are a "race" before you could accept that the Holocaust was based on race.

I guess you'd have to first accept that the hook noses with which the Nazis portrayed Jews in their anti-semitic propaganda was based on their religious beliefs that, what- causes their noses to develop a hook- to believe that the Nazi attitude toward
    Jews wasn't racist. Apologia for Nazis is absolutely in character for you.

And thanks, though, for your knee-jerk apology for black racism which any right-thinking person knows doesn't exist. No pun intended.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to risky biz on Tue Dec 27 13:16:06 2022
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:38:24 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
    'Goldberg, an Academy Award-winning actress, is among a list of prominent celebrities and athletes who have faced massive criticism for their remarks on antisemitism, including rapper and fashion designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and
    ~ I guess you'd have to first accept that Jewish people are a "race" before you could accept that the Holocaust was based on race.

I guess you'd have to first accept that the hook noses with which the Nazis portrayed Jews in their anti-semitic propaganda was based on their religious beliefs >that, what- causes their noses to develop a hook- to believe that the Nazi attitude toward
    Jews wasn't racist. Apologia for Nazis is absolutely in character for you.

Irish people have faced similar discriminatory depictions of their stereotypical physical attributes, but I don't think that is really "racism" either. Same with other nationalities, same with other religions, same with gay people, etc. I guess I just
    have different parameters for classifications of discrimination than you do. Maybe Whoopi does too.

And thanks, though, for your knee-jerk apology for black racism which any right-thinking person knows doesn't exist. No pun intended.

I don't apologize for racism by or against anyone. I despise all forms of racism and discrimination. If you haven't figured that after 20 years of reading my posts then your IQ is even lower than my original estimation.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to BillB on Wed Dec 28 11:15:21 2022
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 1:16:10 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

I guess you'd have to first accept that the hook noses with which the Nazis portrayed Jews in their anti-semitic propaganda was based on their religious beliefs >that, what- causes their noses to develop a hook- to believe that the Nazi attitude
    toward Jews wasn't racist. Apologia for Nazis is absolutely in character for you.

~ Irish people have faced similar discriminatory depictions of their stereotypical physical attributes, but I don't think that is really "racism" either.

What drivel. If a group has stereotypical physical attributes (real or imagined) that differ from another group and the former is persistently disparaged by members of the latter- that is by definition racism.

And what are the stereotypical physical attributes of Irish people? I've never noticed any. What a low-IQ effort at equivalency.

~Same with other nationalities, same with other religions, same with gay people, etc. I guess I just have different parameters for classifications of discrimination than you do. Maybe Whoopi does too.

It's plain as day that the most repulsive forms of racism expressed by blacks get a free ride with you.

~ I don't apologize for racism by or against anyone. I despise all forms of racism and discrimination. If you haven't figured that after 20 years of reading my posts then your IQ is even lower than my original estimation.

You're one of the most racist participants in this newsgroup. That isn't surprising for a citizen of Apartheid Canada.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to risky biz on Wed Dec 28 13:29:35 2022
    On 12/28/2022 1:15 PM, risky biz wrote:

I guess you'd have to first accept that the hook noses with which the Nazis portrayed Jews in their anti-semitic propaganda was based on their religious beliefs >that, what- causes their noses to develop a hook- to believe that the Nazi attitude
    toward Jews wasn't racist. Apologia for Nazis is absolutely in character for you.

~ Irish people have faced similar discriminatory depictions of their stereotypical physical attributes, but I don't think that is really "racism" either.

What drivel. If a group has stereotypical physical attributes (real or imagined) that differ from another group and the former is persistently disparaged by members of the latter- that is by definition racism.

And what are the stereotypical physical attributes of Irish people? I've never noticed any. What a low-IQ effort at equivalency.

~Same with other nationalities, same with other religions, same with gay people, etc. I guess I just have different parameters for classifications of discrimination than you do. Maybe Whoopi does too.

It's plain as day that the most repulsive forms of racism expressed by blacks get a free ride with you.

~ I don't apologize for racism by or against anyone. I despise all forms of racism and discrimination. If you haven't figured that after 20 years of reading my posts then your IQ is even lower than my original estimation.

You're one of the most racist participants in this newsgroup. That isn't surprising for a citizen of Apartheid Canada.

He will change the subject and run again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to risky biz on Wed Dec 28 12:28:56 2022
    On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 11:15:26 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

Uh, no it isn't. Racism is discrimination on the basis of race.

Red hair.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Racism is never okay from anyone.

I am not racist in the slightest. I am all about logic and racism is illogical. Race is a genetic fallacy. I couldn't care less how much melanin someone has in their skin any more than I care what their shoe size is. You say the dumbest things. And I
    doubt Canada would be consistently ranked as one of the freest countries in the world of it embraced Apartheid. Aren't you even slightly embarrassed by all the ridiculous things you write?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to da pickle on Wed Dec 28 15:41:27 2022
    On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 3:31:33 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
    On 12/28/2022 2:28 PM, BillB wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:38:24 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote: >>>> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:22:11 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:05:13 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote: >>>>>> 'Goldberg, an Academy Award-winning actress, is among a list of prominent celebrities and athletes who have faced massive criticism for their remarks on antisemitism, including rapper and fashion designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and

One of your most famous lines

There is no such thing as race

There is perceived race as a social construct, and historically (and erroneously), science classified humans by race (Jewish or Irish was never one of them). As I said below, race is a genetic fallacy. That is what I have always said. That's why racism
    is so fucking ridiculous. As I have pointed out many times, a random black person could be more genetically similar to you than another random black person, and the superficial physical differences perceived as race represent a few genes out of more than

"The completion of the Human Genome Project in 2003 confirmed humans are 99.9% identical at the DNA level and there is no genetic basis for race."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Wed Dec 28 17:31:27 2022
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:05:13 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote: >>>>>> 'Goldberg, an Academy Award-winning actress, is among a list of prominent celebrities and athletes who have faced massive criticism for their remarks on antisemitism, including rapper and fashion designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and

Very Jerrioppolous of you

Red hair.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Racism is never okay from anyone.

I am not racist in the slightest. I am all about logic and racism is illogical. Race is a genetic fallacy. I couldn't care less how much melanin someone has in their skin any more than I care what their shoe size is. You say the dumbest things. And I
    doubt Canada would be consistently ranked as one of the freest countries in the world of it embraced Apartheid. Aren't you even slightly embarrassed by all the ridiculous things you write?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to risky biz on Wed Dec 28 17:54:06 2022
    On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 5:45:34 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
    On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 3:41:30 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:38:24 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote: >>>> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:22:11 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote: >>>>> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:05:13 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
    'Goldberg, an Academy Award-winning actress, is among a list of prominent celebrities and athletes who have faced massive criticism for their remarks on antisemitism, including rapper and fashion designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West,
    and Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving.'

I guess you'd have to first accept that the hook noses with which the Nazis portrayed Jews in their anti-semitic propaganda was based on their religious beliefs >that, what- causes their noses to develop a hook- to believe that the Nazi
    attitude toward Jews wasn't racist. Apologia for Nazis is absolutely in character for you.

There is perceived race as a social construct, and historically (and erroneously), science classified humans by race (Jewish or Irish was never one of them). As I said below, race is a genetic fallacy. That is what I have always said. That's why
    racism is so fucking ridiculous. As I have pointed out many times, a random black person could be more genetically similar to you than another random black person, and the superficial physical differences perceived as race represent a few genes out of
    more than 20,000.

"The completion of the Human Genome Project in 2003 confirmed humans are 99.9% identical at the DNA level and there is no genetic basis for race."
    Oh, yawn. Blab, blab, and blab.

Admittedly, the confusion could be up to the fact that Blabbermouth never sees black people in Apartheid Canada.

You just failed third grade math again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to BillB on Wed Dec 28 17:45:30 2022
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:38:24 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote: >>>> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:22:11 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote: >>>>> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:05:13 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote: >>>>>> 'Goldberg, an Academy Award-winning actress, is among a list of prominent celebrities and athletes who have faced massive criticism for their remarks on antisemitism, including rapper and fashion designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and

There is perceived race as a social construct, and historically (and erroneously), science classified humans by race (Jewish or Irish was never one of them). As I said below, race is a genetic fallacy. That is what I have always said. That's why racism
    is so fucking ridiculous. As I have pointed out many times, a random black person could be more genetically similar to you than another random black person, and the superficial physical differences perceived as race represent a few genes out of more than

Admittedly, the confusion could be up to the fact that Blabbermouth never sees black people in Apartheid Canada.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to BillB on Wed Dec 28 18:21:04 2022
    On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 5:54:10 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:22:11 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote: >>>>> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:05:13 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
    'Goldberg, an Academy Award-winning actress, is among a list of prominent celebrities and athletes who have faced massive criticism for their remarks on antisemitism, including rapper and fashion designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West,

I guess you'd have to first accept that the hook noses with which the Nazis portrayed Jews in their anti-semitic propaganda was based on their religious beliefs >that, what- causes their noses to develop a hook- to believe that the Nazi
    attitude toward Jews wasn't racist. Apologia for Nazis is absolutely in character for you.

There is perceived race as a social construct, and historically (and erroneously), science classified humans by race (Jewish or Irish was never one of them). As I said below, race is a genetic fallacy. That is what I have always said. That's why
    racism is so fucking ridiculous. As I have pointed out many times, a random black person could be more genetically similar to you than another random black person, and the superficial physical differences perceived as race represent a few genes out of
    more than 20,000.

~ You just failed third grade math again.

You just failed to convince anyone that a juvenile insult is an adequate replacement for an intelligent contribution.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to risky biz on Wed Dec 28 19:43:10 2022
    On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 6:21:08 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
    On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 5:54:10 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 1:16:10 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote: >>> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:38:24 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

more than 20,000.

~ You just failed third grade math again.

You just failed to convince anyone that a juvenile insult is an adequate replacement for an intelligent contribution.

I didn't expect you to understand it, but I am very confident everyone else did. Here was your "intelligent contribution:"

"Oh, yawn. Blab, blab, and blab....Blabbermouth never sees black people in Apartheid Canada."

Do you think that statement is indicative of someone who has the high IQ you claim to have? It's like you are *trying* to make a fool of yourself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Dec 29 09:33:00 2022
    On 12/28/2022 5:41 PM, BillB wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:38:24 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote: >>>>>> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:22:11 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:05:13 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote: >>>>>>>> 'Goldberg, an Academy Award-winning actress, is among a list of prominent celebrities and athletes who have faced massive criticism for their remarks on antisemitism, including rapper and fashion designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and

"Racism is discrimination on the basis of race."

"There is no such thing as race"

More bullshit follows ... ad infinitum ...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05