• Evinrude Aquanaut / Johnson Air Buoy 10 august 2022

From Dave Minto@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 10 07:28:26 2022
    I have both , an Aquanaut and a Air Buoy both for sale . Neither unit is running as they need engine or compressor work. Could be a rebuild project or a load of extremely valuable parts and accessories. I also have original OMC ( Johnson & Evinrude )
    parts lists / schematics, OMC Aquanaut/ Air Buoy service manual and also a OMC Mechanics Manual. Additionally I have quantities of OMC replacement popular parts and the air tubes, hoses, masks and harnesses that came with the units . If interested ,
    please send email with best offer $. Thank you. dave.minto @gmail.com. Pictures available upon request.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dave Minto@21:1/5 to Dave Minto on Wed Aug 10 11:08:25 2022
    On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 10:28:28 AM UTC-4, Dave Minto wrote:
    I have both , an Aquanaut and a Air Buoy both for sale . Neither unit is running as they need engine or compressor work. Could be a rebuild project or a load of extremely valuable parts and accessories. I also have original OMC ( Johnson & Evinrude )
    parts lists / schematics, OMC Aquanaut/ Air Buoy service manual and also a OMC Mechanics Manual. Additionally I have quantities of OMC replacement popular parts and the air tubes, hoses, masks and harnesses that came with the units . If interested ,
    please send email with best offer $. Thank you. dave.minto @gmail.com. Pictures available upon request.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)