• =?UTF-8?B?UkU6IFJlOiBSRTogUmU6IFJFOiBSZTogV2hhdCB5b3UgbmVlZCB0byBrbm93I

From =?UTF-8?B?VG9tIEt1bmljaA==?=@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 10 17:04:41 2024
    On Thu May 9 12:26:06 2024 Frank Krygowski wrote:
    On 5/9/2024 10:02 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
    On Wed May 8 23:14:22 2024 Frank Krygowski wrote:
    On 5/8/2024 7:47 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

Maybe you'd listen to an epidemiologist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmJTDN61JCc

Watch a half hour lecture based only on your recommendation? Um, no
    thanks. From the summary, he seems to be saying "COVID is bad."

If you've found a serious peer-reviewed paper from a respected medical
    journal proving that the vaccine is worse than the virus, please give a
    link.

Otherwise, please confine your mistaken opinions to bicycles and bicycling.

Frank, I have no intentions of referring you to anything, The neducak journals are rife with papers showing that the vaccibnes were nothing more than killing foields and I don't care if you are so coeardly that you find that you have to discount them
    all. I would just as soon that you die early anyway.

Judging by your response, you seem to be drunk yet again.

--
    - Frank Krygowski

I assume there is a reason that you are fixated on alcohol. Most teachers are.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From AMuzi@21:1/5 to Tom Kunich on Fri May 10 12:15:04 2024
    On 5/10/2024 12:04 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

Maybe you'd listen to an epidemiologist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmJTDN61JCc

If you've found a serious peer-reviewed paper from a respected medical >>>> journal proving that the vaccine is worse than the virus, please give a >>>> link.

Frank, I have no intentions of referring you to anything, The neducak journals are rife with papers showing that the vaccibnes were nothing more than killing foields and I don't care if you are so coeardly that you find that you have to discount them
    all. I would just as soon that you die early anyway.

--
    - Frank Krygowski

Not 'most' by a long shot but there's much worse than that

https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/world-news/drama-teacher-caught-with-thousands-of-files-involving-minors-sentenced-after-sexually-touching-students-what-kind-of-man-would-do-this/

https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/world-news/uk-teacher-had-baby-with-pupil-while-on-bail-for-sex-with-another/

--
    Andrew Muzi
    am@yellowjersey.org
    Open every day since 1 April, 1971

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?B?VG9tIEt1bmljaA==?=@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 11 14:55:36 2024
    On Fri May 10 12:15:04 2024 AMuzi wrote:
    On 5/10/2024 12:04 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

If you've found a serious peer-reviewed paper from a respected medical >>>> journal proving that the vaccine is worse than the virus, please give a >>>> link.

Frank, I have no intentions of referring you to anything, The neducak journals are rife with papers showing that the vaccibnes were nothing more than killing foields and I don't care if you are so coeardly that you find that you have to discount
    them all. I would just as soon that you die early anyway.

--
    - Frank Krygowski

Not 'most' by a long shot but there's much worse than that

https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/world-news/drama-teacher-caught-with-thousands-of-files-involving-minors-sentenced-after-sexually-touching-students-what-kind-of-man-would-do-this/

https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/world-news/uk-teacher-had-baby-with-pupil-while-on-bail-for-sex-with-another/

--
    Andrew Muzi
    am@yellowjersey.org
    Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Joe Biden's daughter wrote a book and she says that Joe used to take showers with her. That leaves nothing to the imagination.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?B?VG9tIEt1bmljaA==?=@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 11 18:53:56 2024
    On Fri May 10 14:07:04 2024 Frank Krygowski wrote:
    On 5/10/2024 1:04 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

Frank, I have no intentions of referring you to anything, The neducak journals are rife with papers showing that the vaccibnes were nothing more than killing foields and I don't care if you are so coeardly that you find that you have to discount
    them all. I would just as soon that you die early anyway.

I was trying to be charitable by giving you a tip. I figured if your incoherence problem was caused by drunken posting, you could fix it.

If your problem is something deeper than that, it's probably incurable.
    My sympathies.

--
    - Frank Krygowski

There are several points here.
    1. The occasional "iuncoherence" is because my cat will get in between me and the screen and if I lose my position on the keuboard I cannot correct it since I have to see the screen in order to correct touch typing.
    2. My father was a lifelong alcoholic and I do not drink to any extent. That I was arrested for drunk driving means nothing since ONE glass of wine will put you over the limit in California (0.8). My arrest was due entirely by the fact that I could not
    pass a drunk test and because of the damage to my balance I have permanent medical permission to ONLY be tested with blood level detectors and not physixcally tilting my head back where I lose w visual horizon and fall which the police then denoted as
    drunk driving.
    3. The ONLY time that I was given a drunk driving ticket was because a cop had stopped a person in the middle of a freewayt on-ramp. While sitting there waiting, I had a seizure, my legs locked down on the accelerator and I drove to the right rather than
    the left and endanger the cop. There was a concrete wall on the right and rather than hit the entire line of cars I dragged the right side of the car on the concrete wall. Tell me you piece of shit - does that sound like I was "drunk"? At that point I
    blacked compledtely out and yet I safely negotiated ten more miles on a crowded freeway znd was pulled over because there was major damage to the right side of my car.

But like all people easing into dementia you. Anger and aggression among demntia and those becoming demented is common and you continue to show the signs of it. Don't worry, be happy. Dementia bis spiking among you vaccinated fools. And no, I will not
    give you a reference.I prefer you to not believe it until treatment is impossible.

But since you were kind enough to tell us where you live you might push all the right buttons and I will show up and break every bone in your face which would be the end of your internet career.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?B?VG9tIEt1bmljaA==?=@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 12 15:24:02 2024
    On Fri May 10 14:03:07 2024 Frank Krygowski wrote:
    On 5/10/2024 11:54 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
    On Thu May 9 20:44:22 2024 Frank Krygowski wrote:
    On 5/9/2024 5:41 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

Frank believes I should simply move to another state ...

Correct. Most of us have none of the problems you continually whine
    about. You need to move out of that hellhole.

Tell me Frank, how does it feel to live in an all white neighborhoos and continually make racist comments and then tell ME where I should live?

I made no racist comments.

I once lived in a place I didn't like. I didn't endlessly whine about it
    in public discussions. Instead, I moved to a place I love.

It's not rocket science, Tom. You should be able to figure it out.

Every time you portray your life as an endless stream of anger and
    misery, you're proclaiming yourself a failure.

--
    - Frank Krygowski

You moved to a place you love that is 95% white liberal. Your kind of heaven. Yeah, you're not in the least racist.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?B?VG9tIEt1bmljaA==?=@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 2 19:10:02 2024
    On Thu May 9 20:48:06 2024 Frank Krygowski wrote:
    On 5/9/2024 4:48 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
    On Thu May 9 12:43:48 2024 Frank Krygowski wrote:
    On 5/9/2024 10:27 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
    Even the vaccine companies said that the side effects were one in 800.

Citation, please?

- Frank Krygowski

Frank, simply continue pretending that none of this is real. Here is a ghastly article from the Mayo Clinic that puts most of the blame on the SARS-Cov-2 virus. What they are NOT saying is that the disease comes from the spike protein on the surface
    of the virus and vaccination with an mRNA vazccine is designed to and does modify the human genome so that your body produces this spike protein itself and then this in turn causes formation of IGg4 antibodies which causes the body to ignore the cells
    that are making this spike protein rather than killing those cells.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351

You might notice that they are batting around numbers like "Research suggests that between one month and one year after having COVID-19, 1 in 5 people ages 18 to 64 has at least one medical condition that might be due to COVID-19. Among people age 65
    and older, 1 in 4 has at least one medical condition that might be due to COVID-19."

Again, I want to point out that they are blaming this on the illness and ignoring the fact that almost 100% of these people have been vaccinated.

<sigh> You have SO many reading comprehension problems!

You were talking about side effects of the vaccine, not the disease.
    Show me the source of your claim about the vaccine, not the disease.

--
    - Frank Krygowski

Franki, with the statistics ALL over the web, why couldn't you prove me wrong rather than saying I wasn't providing you proof positive?

If you nave any ability in math you would be able to detext that the statistics show the3 combined danger from all of the vaccines to be in 800 exactly

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9428332/

Tell me how a plant engineer could possibly be unable to work this out for himself? My, my, imagine a student making a statement about simple statistics and you saying "give me a citation".

You are3 nothing if not simple minded.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?B?VG9tIEt1bmljaA==?=@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 2 21:06:06 2024
    On Sun Jun 2 15:52:14 2024 Frank Krygowski wrote:
    On 6/2/2024 3:10 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
    ... you would be able to detext that the statistics show the3 combined danger from all of the vaccines to be in 800 exactly

:-) Such eloquence!

--
    - Frank Krygowski

The message from Krygowski "that article from the NIH is too hard for me to understand. It had numbers in it." Yep, at the very least Alzheimers. You could treat it in its early stages but that would require you t0o hsve the ability to thing first and
    that is so far gone that there's no chance of that.

Krygowski, perhaps you can cit ONE occassion where you showed even very mild eloquence? Instead you tell us about your imaginary friends.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05