• Gene Rayburn episode

From jmfabianorpl@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 10 12:16:00 2019
    Hello. I am looking for the episode where Rocket Number 9 picks up a visiting space capsule, and it's GENE RAYBURN! Of course, Crow freaks out as obviously he's one of his heroes based on the Match Game host segment he did (and that he hosted the
    Comedy Central version of Match Game, which we all remember seeing). He asks Joel if Gene can join in for movie sign and he says yes, so we get to see Gene riff a movie with Joel and the bots! I forget which movie though...can someone help, and does
    anyone have this on tape?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From James Fabiano@21:1/5 to jmfabi...@gmail.com on Mon Apr 11 16:24:16 2022
    On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 3:16:01 PM UTC-4, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hello. I am looking for the episode where Rocket Number 9 picks up a visiting space capsule, and it's GENE RAYBURN! Of course, Crow freaks out as obviously he's one of his heroes based on the Match Game host segment he did (and that he hosted the
    Comedy Central version of Match Game, which we all remember seeing). He asks Joel if Gene can join in for movie sign and he says yes, so we get to see Gene riff a movie with Joel and the bots! I forget which movie though...can someone help, and does

EL BUMPARINO!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From weary flake@21:1/5 to James Fabiano on Tue May 3 00:37:33 2022
    On 4/11/22 4:24 PM, James Fabiano wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 3:16:01 PM UTC-4, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:

EL BUMPARINO!

Is it Hercules (Episode #502)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From weary flake@21:1/5 to weary flake on Wed May 4 18:45:19 2022
    On 5/3/22 12:37 AM, weary flake wrote:
    On 4/11/22 4:24 PM, James Fabiano wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 3:16:01 PM UTC-4, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote: >>> Hello. I am looking for the episode where Rocket Number 9 picks up a visiting space capsule, and it's GENE RAYBURN! Of course, Crow freaks out as obviously he's one of his heroes based on the Match Game host segment he did (and that he hosted the

EL BUMPARINO!

Is it Hercules (Episode #502)

OK, Hercules #502 has the match game segment. I don't know about the other thing
    you're talking about.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05