• LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND (NETFLIX)

From Bill Anderson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 4 05:15:01 2024
    Sure I knew it was an end of the world story and I don’t usually go for
    that kind of thing but it has Julia Roberts and Mahershala Ali and Ethan
    Hawke and Kevin Bacon and even though I thought I had nothing better to do surely I must’ve had something better to do because this talky movie absolutely was not something I needed to watch. The world is falling apart
    and civilization is crumbling and all they can do is talk and talk and talk about relationships and liking or not liking people and are the deer trying
    to tell us something. I confess I got impatient and started fast forwarding through scenes I could tell were going nowhere and then there was an ending
    for which I was very thankful.

--
    Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From moviePig@21:1/5 to Bill Anderson on Thu Jan 4 11:47:13 2024
    On 1/4/2024 12:15 AM, Bill Anderson wrote:
    Sure I knew it was an end of the world story and I don’t usually go for that kind of thing but it has Julia Roberts and Mahershala Ali and Ethan Hawke and Kevin Bacon and even though I thought I had nothing better to do surely I must’ve had something better to do because this talky movie absolutely was not something I needed to watch. The world is falling apart and civilization is crumbling and all they can do is talk and talk and talk about relationships and liking or not liking people and are the deer trying to tell us something. I confess I got impatient and started fast forwarding through scenes I could tell were going nowhere and then there was an ending for which I was very thankful.

You'd be saving me from this one had I not already, under duress,
    allowed a friend to describe it at length. Now, you merely confirm.
    There's a reason big names go straight to DVD/streaming.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)