• IP to IP
    - Ratio: 50/50 Sender/Receiver
    • DTC
    • KTT
    • API
    - Ratio: CASE SPECIFIC

We utilise our own contracts (i.e. do not supply DOAs or contracts by the sender or their respective parties). Our contracts are approved by our banks, all Tier 1 and Tier 2 banks and the ECB and FRB respectively and are all FINRA and FCA compliant

Brokers are paid out equally, out of 5% on the Sender's side of Gross Proceeds, and paid per tranche.

We require from the Sender their CIS and a verifiable Proof of Funds up front in order to engage, with no exceptions. We will also require the CIS and account details of any beneficiaries (principals and brokers or paymasters - this is a banking
    requirement).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From PMCSC1 Orange Line@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 24 21:59:19 2022
    ในวันที่ วันพุธที่ 23 พฤศจิกายน ค.ศ. 2022 เวลา 17 นาฬิกา 45 นาที 28 วินาที UTC+7 fra...@meridianllp.com เขียนว่า:
    We have receiving banks for the following types of transactions:

• Auto GPI's
    - Ratio: 70/30 Sender/Receiver
    • Direct Cash Transfers
    • Ledger to Ledger - On-Ledger Cash
    • Semi-auto GPI's
    • IP to IP
    • DTC
    • KTT
    • API
    - Ratio: CASE SPECIFIC

We utilise our own contracts (i.e. do not supply DOAs or contracts by the sender or their respective parties). Our contracts are approved by our banks, all Tier 1 and Tier 2 banks and the ECB and FRB respectively and are all FINRA and FCA compliant

Brokers are paid out equally, out of 5% on the Sender's side of Gross Proceeds, and paid per tranche.

We require from the Sender their CIS and a verifiable Proof of Funds up front in order to engage, with no exceptions. We will also require the CIS and account details of any beneficiaries (principals and brokers or paymasters - this is a banking
    requirement).

I'm looking for L2L Receiver Deutsche Bank Germany, pls contact me Whatapps +66+066522504

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)