• how to toothpaste

From marika@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 28 15:12:04 2022
    My aunt had a bunch of stock but in spite of lawyer cautioning her did not really keep good records. At least not the ones you need to have the government feel comfortable you haven't jacked them.

the stocks weren't purchased conventionally through a broker but mostly from having worked at pharmaceuticals in the area.

Alot of paperwork for which i have the privilege of paying them for taking money. It is ridiculous.

assuming i manage to do this part right, then comes the laborious process of documenting for the corporations that you are entitled to have them transferred. you would not believe how complicated the transfer process is.

I have my fingers crossed that there won't be any competing claims. She named 10 people and four charities.

these things rear the heads later

I have not heard anyone speak well or negative of the goals. From our perspective,we were working honest days work before and we continue working an honest days work..

mk5000

I just wonder, not that I care
    Tell me was she as lovely as ever
    Like an angel with golden hair
    Does she still close her eyes when she dances--Ricky Van Shelton - Not That I Care

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)