• Re: Request to Join Debian Python Team

From Pierre-Elliott =?utf-8?Q?B=C3=A9cue@21:1/5 to marcosrcarvalho42@gmail.com on Sat Apr 6 09:51:20 2024
    Dear Marcos,

Marcos Rodrigues de Carvalho (aka oday) <marcosrcarvalho42@gmail.com> wrote on 19/03/2024 at 06:28:23+0200:

Dear Debian Python Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is
    Marcos Rodrigues de Carvalho (aka oday),
    and I am a Debian contributor interested in joining the Debian Python
    Team.

I am reaching out to express my interest in becoming a member of the team and contributing to Python-related package maintenance within the Debian ecosystem.
    I believe that collaborating with the Debian Python Team will allow me to contribute more effectively and efficiently to the Debian project.

My Salsa login is: marcos.rcarvalho.

I have thoroughly reviewed the team's policies outlined in the following document: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst#joining-the-team.
    I fully understand and accept the responsibilities and guidelines set forth in
    the policy document.

I am eager to join the team to help maintain existing packages, contribute to specific packages, and collaborate with other members of the Debian Python community.

Thank you for considering my request to join the Debian Python Team. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute and collaborate with fellow team members.

First, I'd like to apologize for the long delay for you to get a reply.

Second, as you're quite new to Debian in terms of contributions, I'd
    like to ask you first to point to specific repositories you'd like to contribute to, and second, to start doing so by submitting merge
    requests (which are open for anyone).

Once you'll have built sufficient trust, we'll consider a wide-range
    inclusion in DPT.

I hope that you'll understand our position on this matter.

--
    PEB

--=-=-Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name="signature.asc"

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQJDBAEBCgAtFiEE5CQeth7uIW7ehIz87iFbn7jEWwsFAmYNWecPHHBlYkBkZWJp YW4ub3JnAAoJEO4hW5+4xFsL1qYP/2QCbGs2bxwMLgyQVE2n5v2PCoEOEaDYh4Yf L2bOEsjV6dcNd0sT+BCRXsHPjg4KNswYq+TdbKF2kG8OYAUIkjVM+bFMWHLV6fbn l5LxRJBe5gSG6VJMSykLAp7BmyfXEtQJyM1hXtfkM9xgwMEeFKgb2sHLYqRIGu4y +zxx7eVZ/QRJAZPlLEVbV76em2sKMFLrW0JTQk611oHPwjtxPe73lfUeVwo6LTp0 H1SJfs73wYfLdDb6DJ51mYpS1XPQJw1CSkaK06TglUyXoCvQ7qPrrPR2i/0iw8Kp jp+7N3dHS3/Elk23DaNfuKXiowM9mMkzALK7Qa1IGmhR6jAZZTdpkvBuTAZkLqcK JyYd6Jv2g42f/yoiXoHxDtAk+gYnF+J8tug4U2RQmDRboOQykK8zY3vo0DgaCXSq ejEsBLVBOplwid0lAOKa5xpU458qdjzaiRaMi8sszTna149G65HGBKFoFHvzNA8H hg97EQ9RGz1QQiPgU1IrpX0zA3rWr7BgsUJpee9K8MRXbmsIpyoYy5wkXtcQZpMp Rvxyf+D43gaJXDELkND8bQSGZHUPgBrAbSHIrvcAllo8/5TBojjS93lqYEx2dLYX HThMw0SlsoYDq8vyDxtCWWr/xYM/97jIQiOprT9wu+gAz1ZVv0Ps+MFy2yOtYPW6
    khXSkyQU
    =yr+i
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)