• Where to Watch MAMA Awards 2023 Live Online Free

From Sahil Rane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 21:59:07 2023
    The MAMA Awards 2023 will be held on November 28 and 29. While the red carpet event will begin at 4 pm, the awards ceremony will commence 6 pm onwards. While What You Waiting For singer Jeon Somi will host the show on the first day, Seo Bok actor Park Bo-
    gum will be hosting the following day.

👉 Watch Live ::: https://bestones.icu/mamaawards/

👉 Watch Live ::: https://bestones.icu/mamaawards/

The two-day glittery event will witness the performances of some A-listed K-pop groups including ENHYPEN, TVXQ, Street Woman Fighter 2, SEVENTEEN, (G)I-DLE, ZEROBASEONE, and ATEEZ. With the excitement at its peak, here’s a detailed guide to South Koreaâ
    €™s biggest music celebration.

Where To Watch MAMA Awards 2023 Live Streams

People in Japan can watch the MAMA Awards from the confines of their homes on the television music channel Mnet Japan, Mnet smart+, and entertainment platform au Smart Pass. Fans in Singapore will be able to watch the live coverage of the red carpet and
    award ceremony for free at Mediacorp’s meWATCH application with English subtitles too. tvN Asia will also serve a similar purpose. For those in Vietnam, FPT Play is the best option to enjoy the two-day marvel. As for countries like Hong Kong, Indonesia,
    Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, and Taiwan, the MAMA Awards will air on tvN Asia.

WATCHING GUIDE 📺2023 MAMA AWARDS!ðŸ†

📢 RED CARPET2023.11.28(TUE)-29(WED) 4PM(KST)

📢 AWARDS CEREMONY2023.11.28(TUE)-29(WED) 6PM(KST)

Date And Time

The MAMA Awards 2023 will be held on November 28 and 29. While the red carpet event will begin at 4 pm, the awards ceremony will commence 6 pm onwards.

Nominees

This year, the theme of the MAMA Awards is One I Born. Take a look at the nominees:

Best New Male Artist: ZEROBASEONE, EVNNE, xikers, BOYNEXTDOOR, RIIZE

Best Male Group: SEVENTEEN, NCT DREAM, TXT, TREASURE, EXO, Stray Kids

Best New Female Artist: tripleS, ADYA, LIMELIGHT, KISS OF LIFE, EL7Z UP

Best Female Group: TWICE, NewJeans, (G)I-DLE, LE SSERAFIM, aespa, IVE

Best Male Artist: Jungkook, Jimin, V, Lim Young Woong, Parc Jae Jung

Best Female Artist: Jisoo, Hwasa, Jeon Somi, Lee Chae Yeon, Choi Ye-na, Jihyo

Best Dance Performance Male Solo: Taeyong – SHALALA, Jungkook – Seven (Feat. Latto), Jimin – Like Crazy, Kai – Rover, Taeyang – VIBE (Feat. Jimin)

Best Dance Performance Female Solo: Jisoo – FLOWER, Jeon Somi – Fast Forward, Jihyo – Killin’ Me Good, Lee Chae Yeon – KNOCK, Hwasa – I Love My Body

According to a report by CNA Lifestyle, there will be four stages arranged during the event, which are — Theme, Super, Mega, and Wonder, where singers and dancers will showcase their performances.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)