• iPhone 14 Pro Max - So Excellent

From John@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 30 07:51:13 2022
    Had it almost a couple weeks now. Pure excellence. Cannot find
    anything wrong with it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Thomas E.@21:1/5 to John on Fri Sep 30 09:56:19 2022
    On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 10:51:20 AM UTC-4, John wrote:
    anything wrong with it.

Mine either. No complaints with the phone. The Otterbox case I bought off Amazon did not fit right and would not attach to MagSafe. It went back today. That's not Apple's problem.

Excellent battery life, best I have seen since my Blackberry and the flip phones before that. I took it off the charger yesterday morning and still had 89% left this morning.

The screen is easily the brightest I have ever used. It works really well with my DJI Mini drone in full sunlight. My SE 2 did not. The camera is incredible. And so is OS responsiveness.

As a bonus Verizon gave me 5G coverage on my existing plan, no upcharge.

The only complaints seen online are the weight and camera island depth. The latter is a bit of a potential durability issue, we will see.

Very happy at this point too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John@21:1/5 to Thomas E. on Fri Sep 30 11:51:00 2022
    On 9/30/2022 9:56 AM, Thomas E. wrote:
    anything wrong with it.

Mine either. No complaints with the phone. The Otterbox case I bought off Amazon did not fit right and would not attach to MagSafe. It went back today. That's not Apple's problem.

Excellent battery life, best I have seen since my Blackberry and the flip phones before that. I took it off the charger yesterday morning and still had 89% left this morning.

The screen is easily the brightest I have ever used. It works really well with my DJI Mini drone in full sunlight. My SE 2 did not. The camera is incredible. And so is OS responsiveness.

The only complaints seen online are the weight and camera island depth. The latter is a bit of a potential durability issue, we will see.

Interesting. I bought a Otterbox Symmetry case from Best Buy for my Pro
    Max. Magsafe works OK with it. The cutout on the case for the side
    switch looks like it is not centered properly and is too large but the
    switch works and is accessible so no big deal.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Thomas E.@21:1/5 to John on Fri Sep 30 13:46:31 2022
    On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 2:51:07 PM UTC-4, John wrote:
    On 9/30/2022 9:56 AM, Thomas E. wrote:
    anything wrong with it.

Interesting. I bought a Otterbox Symmetry case from Best Buy for my Pro
    Max. Magsafe works OK with it. The cutout on the case for the side
    switch looks like it is not centered properly and is too large but the
    switch works and is accessible so no big deal.

Good to know. Mine was the Commuter and it did not work. I had the same issue with the switch but not worth mentioning. I may try the Symmetry at a local store. I really don't like returning stuff to Amazon.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05