• How to Change and upgrade my Aero Mexico flight? +1-800-880-8132

From Liza Thomas@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 02:57:57 2023
    How to Change and upgrade my AeroMexico flight?
    There are a few things you need to know if you are an AeroMexico passenger and would like to change or upgrade your travel. First off, you can only change or upgrade your flight if they are accessible. To make the modifications or improvements, you will
    also need to call AeroMexico customer service at +1-800-237-6639 or OTA at: +1-800-880-8132.

Can you upgrade on AeroMexico?
    Yes, you can change your reservation to a higher cabin class.
    Please be aware that there can be an extra fee for upgrading to a higher cabin class.
    Through our website or by getting in touch with our customer support staff, you may find out more details about upgrading your reservation.
    How to Change Date on Aero Mexico?
    There is no need to contact AeroMexico customer service if you need to adjust the date of your flight. Online, it’s simple to accomplish. Your booking reference number and passport details are all that are required.

Visit the AeroMexico website first. Enter your booking reference number and passport number after clicking “Manage Booking.”
    Enter the new flight date after clicking “Change Flight Date.” After selecting “Continue,” look over your modifications.
    Click “Submit” to submit your modifications if everything is in order.
    Call the customer service person at +1-800-237-6639 or OTA at: +1-800-880-8132. How to Change Aero Mexico Flight via Mobile App?
    If you need to change your AeroMexico flight, you can do so using the airline’s mobile app. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and it allows you to manage your reservation, check in for your flight, and view your boarding pass.

To change your flight using the mobile app, open the app and log in to your account.
    Then, select the “My Trips” tab and find the reservation you need to change.
    Click on the “Change Flight” button and enter the new details for your flight.
    Make sure to review all of the changes before submitting them, as mistakes can be costly.
    Once you’ve made the changes, you’ll need to check in for your flight.
    This can be done through the app or on the airline’s website.
    Print your boarding pass and bring it with you to the airport, and you’re ready to go.

Resource URL: https://flyavionic.com/blog/how-to-change-and-upgrade-my-aero-mexico-flight/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)