• Why won't FBI release body-cam footage of trump supporter they shot dea

From HangTextDrivers@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 13 18:22:40 2023
    Another monstrous govt coverup aided by the corrupt corporate media. This is like the murder of ashli by the Pelosi gestapo on J6. And what death threats? I've seen hundreds of internet posts where people say trump should be shot. The press cheers.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/12/fbi-utah-trump-supporter-shooting-n791767

aug 12 2023 As RedState reported, the FBI shot and killed a Utah-based Trump supporter on Wednesday, prompting many to question exactly what happened during the incident.

According to the FBI, 74-year-old Craig Deleeuw Robertson of Provo, UT, had made a laundry list of threats against President Joe Biden and other elected officials. That part of the story appears to be true, as the man’s Facebook did contain numerous
    direct threats of violence, some of which got very specific.

Was Robertson an actual deadly threat at the time an FBI agent killed him? We don’t know that because the FBI isn’t saying. Even three days after the pre-dawn raid turned fatal for the suspect, there has been no direct claim that Roberston pointed a
    gun at anyone. It’s possible he was refusing to comply as agents shouted at him (which can be heard in the above video), but refusal to comply is not justification for law enforcement to shoot someone.

To reiterate, being “armed” is not a justification to shoot a suspect, even one that is refusing to comply with orders. I’m sitting in my home right now, and I’m armed. Millions of Americans are likewise armed while sleeping at night. Robertson,
    despite the threats he made, had a legal right to possess firearms at the time of the raid

That leads to another big issue. Why is the FBI conducting a pre-dawn raid on an elderly man over online threats? Anytime the FBI barge in on someone who is sleeping, there is a chance that person mistakes law enforcement for unlawful home intruders and
    things go sideways. Robertson was old and barely able to walk.

Body cam footage has to exist, as well, because FBI agents are required to wear them during pre-planned raids. Where is that footage to prove Robertson was posing a deadly threat?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)