• U.S. Veteran

From cr1mson@316:36/1 to All on Sun May 17 02:27:55 2020
    So I went to a biker store yesterday and bought a U.S. Veteran hat for myself in rememberance of my late-dad that was in the service. It's quite nice. Picked up a shirt and biker gloves too. I really love the hat. Whenever I
    put it on, it's a quick reminder of my dad that I will always love.

-cr1mson

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/03/22 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Raiders Inc BBS -- vintagebbsing.com:1337 (316:36/1)
  • From Agent-037@316:36/33 to cr1mson on Mon Sep 7 23:03:49 2020
    Oorah! I remember when a friend of mine, who was a Special Forces Operator
    gave me a an Army Ring And A Manual, he told me, whenever you where the ring, think of all the guys who would have loved to wear it but unfortunately cant
    do to blast which took off their limbs. So ever since then, I take out only
    on special occasions, mainly to brag about my buddy Mike G, how he taught me
    a few things about S.E.R.E training, as well as some techniques on how to escape highway patrol. In either case he was a stand up guy, I went back a couple years ago to go check up on Mike G. And Jerard, but they had moved.

Long story short, had a good time with those guys.

btw your father was Marine Corps correct? I think in 2019 you told me your father was A Marine Corps Drill Sergeant. That's about all I can remember, would love to hear more about him.

Take care for now cr1mson, good chatting with ya! ;)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Central HQ (316:36/33)
  • From cr1mson@316:36/1 to Agent-037 on Sun Sep 13 02:56:05 2020
    Hi Age :

btw your father was Marine Corps correct? I think in 2019 you told me
    your father was A Marine Corps Drill Sergeant. That's about all I can remember, would love to hear more about him.

My dad was in the Marine Corp probably before I was born. That was his first duty that I know of him. Who told you he was a Drill Segeant? He did odtopsies and worked for Coleman as a press operator for 30+ years from when
    I was very little until he retired. He seemed to change after retirement and my parents divorced. He moved back to Wisconsin after they split.

I remember the good times, one being when I was little he let me miss school because a swallowed mouth wash instead of rinsing while I was at the dentist.
    I recall the person that gave me the mouthwash told me something like do this as fast as you can, I didn't know what it was but in case it would make me
    sick my dad took me to the mall for the day. Other memories are getting new computer gear and letting me open stuff up in the car. My dad was a good
    man. I have some of his remains after he passed. I keep a picture of him in my office closet to remember him and his ashes on the entertainment center
    too. I love my dad and know he's shining down on me as a proud parent.

-cr1mson

Sincerely,
    Jon Justvig

telnet://vintagebbsing.com:1337

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Raiders Inc BBS -- vintagebbsing.com:1337 (316:36/1)