• Christmas schedules on tv

From Brian Gaff@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 26 10:20:25 2022
    Well what a load of tosh. Either older but hopefully young minded, people
    are just not on the radar any more or the recession has mad it a repeat of
    old Christmas stuff and some celebrities I've never heard of cooking their dinners as the best they can offer.. Entertaining Christmas films have all been on before or are on late as they have half the dialogue as a swear
    word. Not really family viewing but this might just reflect the films that
    are actually being made
    I found two films to watch on the channels of Samsung TV, which did not
    have AD, but were made with a a good sound track so you could more or less grasp the action. Both were sort of Sci fi disaster movies where you have to suspend belief quite a lot, one I think was called descent and the other
    seemed to have the premise that aliens were creating tornados. I guess the standard plot of the government have a com,plot useless idiot in charge
    while a select few have worked out how to fix it, and of course a few key players do die doing the 'right thing' during the films.
    OK formulaic, but reasonable.
    Brian

--

--:
    This newsgroup posting comes to you directly from...
    The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
    briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    Blind user, so no pictures please
    Note this Signature is meaningless.!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jaouad zarrabi@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 2 13:25:38 2023
    El lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2022 a las 11:20:29 UTC+1, Brian Gaff escribió:
    Well what a load of tosh. Either older but hopefully young minded, people are just not on the radar any more or the recession has mad it a repeat of old Christmas stuff and some celebrities I've never heard of cooking their dinners as the best they can offer.. Entertaining Christmas films have all been on before or are on late as they have half the dialogue as a swear word. Not really family viewing but this might just reflect the films that are actually being made
    I found two films to watch on the channels of Samsung TV, which did not
    have AD, but were made with a a good sound track so you could more or less grasp the action. Both were sort of Sci fi disaster movies where you have to suspend belief quite a lot, one I think was called descent and the other seemed to have the premise that aliens were creating tornados. I guess the standard plot of the government have a com,plot useless idiot in charge while a select few have worked out how to fix it, and of course a few key players do die doing the 'right thing' during the films.
    OK formulaic, but reasonable.
    Brian

--

--:
    This newsgroup posting comes to you directly from...
    The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
    bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
    Blind user, so no pictures please
    Note this Signature is meaningless.!
    Convert your invoices into cash Or Purchase now - pay 120 days later!
    With our office Registred VAT number: GB301 5476 35 / Company number: 9488169 And Based in Londres - UK can offers :
    1- Trade Finance for IMPORTERS
    Purchase now - pay 120 days later!
    Invoice financing for your purchases - credit limits up to $10M (USD) within 48 hours.
    2- When your business needs cash...Convert your invoices into cash with a leading online lender. ( High limit Up to $10M (USD) - High-speed 48 hours - Convenient
    Only 2 docs )
    Our office is the largest and fastest-growing online platform for financing small and medium-size businesses engaged in international trade. Stenn is based in London, provides financing services in 74 countries and is backed by financial giants like
    HSBC, Barclays, Natixis and many others. For 2022 we are ranked in the Financial Times’ list of 1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies.
    Our office connects international SMEs to the global financial system. Our clients are small and medium-size businesses that trade between one country and another - for example, between China and the United States or Vietnam and Germany. On our office
    you can apply for financing and trade credit protection from $10 000 to $10 million (USD) within 48 hours.
    https://app.stenn.com/referral-space/personal-sales-page/ES04699

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)