• Moment screaming motorist bangs on female driver's windscreen he hurls

From Simon Mason@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 09:08:02 2023
    Typical driver foaming at the mouth.
    ===============================

This is the moment a man is seen banging on a female driver's windscreen and screaming abuse at her in an alleged 'road rage' incident outside of a petrol station.

The video appears to show an extremely angry motorist shout at a woman in her car, branding her a 'F***ing s**g' and a 'F***ing bloody annoying woman'.

In the footage, which is said to have been filmed on August 25, a motorist caught up in traffic behind the fracas attempts to intervene.

Posting the video on Facebook, Becky Ryan appealed for people to identify the man shouting at the woman she claims is her mother.

She wrote: 'Anyone know this vile, disgusting, pathetic excuse of a human who decided to verbally abuse my Mum at Tesco Bournemouth Castle Lane Petrol Station last Friday?'

The video begins with the driver shouting 'F***ing s**g' at a woman in her car, before he turns to another man off camera and tells him: 'Yeah alright, I just wanted to make a point.'

The other man's response cannot be made out in the video but he is heard saying 'Well move then', before the motorist walks away and replies 'F*** you. f***ing w****r.'

After turning back he then sets eyes on the woman in the car again and storms towards her, before slamming his hands on her windscreen and screaming at her.

'You f***ing see me you f***ing tart,' he shouts.

The other man tells him to 'get in your car and drive' to which the motorist responds: 'Yeah well I don't like people f***ing filming do I?'

'What is wrong with you?' the other man asks. 'She's a woman on her own.'

The angry driver replies: 'She's a f***ing bloody annoying woman. F***ing woman.'

When asked 'You wouldn't do it to me, would you?' by the other man, the angry motorist replied 'Well yeah I would actually' before laughing and asking if the other man if he is threatening him.

'No I'm asking you to leave,' he replies. 'Get in your car and go, don't pick on women you big bully.'

Again storming back in the direction of his car, the driver spits: 'I will pick on anyone I f***ing well please.'

It is not known what the context of this video is or what happened directly before or after the filming.

In her Facebook post, Ms Ryan claimed the man made 'a grown woman terrified.'

She also thanks 'the gents' who helped her mother get away from the man, adding that she is looking to find them so she can say thank you.

Ms Ryan claims she logged an incident report on both August 25 and August 31 after her mother was verbally abused, but only received an email as a response. She claims she then tried to respond to the email but it 'bounced back so guess I'll wait another
    2 weeks then'.

MailOnline has approached Dorset Police for comment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12558111/Moment-screaming-motorist-bangs-female-drivers-windscreen-hurls-vile-abuse-calling-s-g-road-rage-incident-sparking-massive-traffic-queue-outside-petrol-station.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to Simon Mason on Mon Sep 25 21:20:59 2023
    Simon Mason <swldxer1958@gmail.com> wrote:

Perhaps a better response might have resulted from accusing the man of a
    close pass.

==============================

This is the moment a man is seen banging on a female driver's windscreen
    and screaming abuse at her in an alleged 'road rage' incident outside of a petrol station.
    […]
    Ms Ryan claims she logged an incident report on both August 25 and August
    31 after her mother was verbally abused, but only received an email as a response. She claims she then tried to respond to the email but it
    'bounced back so guess I'll wait another 2 weeks then'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12558111/Moment-screaming-motorist-bangs-female-drivers-windscreen-hurls-vile-abuse-calling-s-g-road-rage-incident-sparking-massive-traffic-queue-outside-petrol-station.html

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian@21:1/5 to Simon Mason on Tue Sep 26 05:52:28 2023
    and screaming abuse at her in an alleged 'road rage' incident outside of a petrol station.

The video appears to show an extremely angry motorist shout at a woman in
    her car, branding her a 'F***ing s**g' and a 'F***ing bloody annoying woman'.

In the footage, which is said to have been filmed on August 25, a
    motorist caught up in traffic behind the fracas attempts to intervene.

Posting the video on Facebook, Becky Ryan appealed for people to identify
    the man shouting at the woman she claims is her mother.

She wrote: 'Anyone know this vile, disgusting, pathetic excuse of a human
    who decided to verbally abuse my Mum at Tesco Bournemouth Castle Lane
    Petrol Station last Friday?'

The video begins with the driver shouting 'F***ing s**g' at a woman in
    her car, before he turns to another man off camera and tells him: 'Yeah alright, I just wanted to make a point.'

The other man's response cannot be made out in the video but he is heard saying 'Well move then', before the motorist walks away and replies 'F*** you. f***ing w****r.'

After turning back he then sets eyes on the woman in the car again and
    storms towards her, before slamming his hands on her windscreen and screaming at her.

'You f***ing see me you f***ing tart,' he shouts.

The other man tells him to 'get in your car and drive' to which the
    motorist responds: 'Yeah well I don't like people f***ing filming do I?'

'What is wrong with you?' the other man asks. 'She's a woman on her own.'

The angry driver replies: 'She's a f***ing bloody annoying woman. F***ing woman.'

When asked 'You wouldn't do it to me, would you?' by the other man, the
    angry motorist replied 'Well yeah I would actually' before laughing and asking if the other man if he is threatening him.

'No I'm asking you to leave,' he replies. 'Get in your car and go, don't
    pick on women you big bully.'

Again storming back in the direction of his car, the driver spits: 'I
    will pick on anyone I f***ing well please.'

It is not known what the context of this video is or what happened
    directly before or after the filming.

In her Facebook post, Ms Ryan claimed the man made 'a grown woman terrified.'

She also thanks 'the gents' who helped her mother get away from the man, adding that she is looking to find them so she can say thank you.

Ms Ryan claims she logged an incident report on both August 25 and August
    31 after her mother was verbally abused, but only received an email as a response. She claims she then tried to respond to the email but it
    'bounced back so guess I'll wait another 2 weeks then'.

He reminded me of Jeremy Vine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Simon Mason@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 00:07:43 2023
    I think the spitting driver wants to see a dentist! :-)

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/09/25/15/75811385-12558111-image-a-41_1695651237533.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to Brian on Tue Sep 26 08:54:43 2023
    Brian <noinv@lid.org> wrote:

and screaming abuse at her in an alleged 'road rage' incident outside of
    a petrol station.

[…]

He reminded me of Jeremy Vine.

LOL

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Simon Mason@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 03:27:23 2023
    QUOTE: I had a very similar experience with a man of a similar age to him. As I was driving into a public car park, the man drove through a no entry sign and went the wrong way down a one way street. He was blocking my way as I needed to go down the
    street that he was on so I shook my head at him.

He got out of his car, shouting Dont shake your head at me. I was absolutely terrified. His wife just sat in the car and watched him. He was shouting at me through the windscreen for ages then eventually got back in his car and drove off. If my husband
    had been with me, I very much doubt the man would have even got out of his car. As a mother of 3 daughters, I fear for the way the world is going. ENDS

Drivers, eh?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05