• Tesla driver arrested in Shoreditch after crash with cyclist

From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 06:22:11 2023
    A cyclist is fighting for his life in hospital after a crash involving a Tesla and a private hire vehicle.

Police were called to Great Eastern Street in Shoreditch just before 6pm yesterday evening (August 14).

A Tesla had reportedly been involved in a crash with a private hire vehicle and a cyclist.

The driver of the Tesla, a 44-year-old man, has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and taken into custody.

The London Ambulance Service treated the cyclist, aged in his 40s, at the scene before rushing him to hospital.

His condition has been assessed as life-threatening.

Any witnesses or anyone with any dashcam footage is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference CAD 6021/14Aug.

https://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/23722887.tesla-driver-arrested-shoreditch-crash-cyclist/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 17 13:41:06 2023
    swldx...@gmail.com <swldxer1958@gmail.com> wrote:

A cyclist is fighting for his life in hospital after a crash involving a Tesla and a private hire vehicle.

Was ‘the private hire vehicle’ an electric-motor cycle or scooter?

https://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/23722887.tesla-driver-arrested-shoreditch-crash-cyclist/

Look on the bright side.

At least the Tesla wasn’t poisoning the cyclist with exhaust fumes.

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 08:32:59 2023
    QUOTE: The driver of the Tesla, a 44-year-old man, has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and taken into custody. ENDS

Would he have been charged with dangerous driving if he hadn't twatted the car?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 17 16:11:46 2023
    QUOTE: The driver of the Tesla, a 44-year-old man, has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and taken into custody. ENDS

He hasn’t been charged with anything at this time.

Has his Tesla been charged?

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JNugent@21:1/5 to HRH May Sun on Thu Aug 17 18:09:59 2023
    On 17/08/2023 04:32 pm, HRH May Sun swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

Has he been charged with anything?

Or does M'Lud simply not know the difference between being arrested on suspicion of something and being charged with it (or anything else)?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 10:07:40 2023
    QUOTE: A Tesla had reportedly been involved in a crash with a private hire vehicle and a cyclist. ENDS

Both of these entities will have cameras running - no hiding place for drivers these days.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 11:01:47 2023
    QUOTE: A cyclist is fighting for his life in hospital after a crash involving a Tesla and a private hire vehicle. The driver of the Tesla, a 44-year-old man, has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and taken into custody. ENDS

The Tesla driver will be on speed dial with the hospital in his cell, if he has any phone calls allowed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 12:02:43 2023
    QUOTE: Any witnesses or anyone with any dashcam footage is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference CAD 6021/14Aug. ENDS

Another idiot police force not asking for helmetcam footage.
    Just look at the conviction success rate of Cycling Mikey for evidence of his efficacy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 17 18:42:33 2023
    QUOTE: A cyclist is fighting for his life in hospital after a crash
    involving a Tesla and a private hire vehicle. The driver of the Tesla, a 44-year-old man, has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and taken into custody. ENDS

The Tesla driver will be on speed dial with the hospital in his cell, if
    he has any phone calls allowed.

If it was me, I’d be speed-dialling Mr Arsehole and a good forensic video expert.

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 17 20:55:41 2023
    QUOTE: Any witnesses or anyone with any dashcam footage is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference CAD 6021/14Aug. ENDS

Just look at the conviction success rate of Cycling Mikey for evidence of his efficacy.

Isn’t Cycling Mike’s the guy that tells people he’ll put them on the ground?

And who tells British people in Britain who are obeying British laws that
    they ‘couldn’t do that in my country’? If that’s the case, and he doesn’t
    like it, he can go right back there.

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 17 14:04:17 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 8:02:46 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

He is giving evidence at the trial of Paul Jerome Lyon-Maris, 60, who denies driving dangerously and assaulting him on September 9 last year.

Southwark Crown Court has heard Lyon-Maris was driving his grey two-litre Range Rover Velar on the wrong aside of the road in Outer Circle, Regent's park when Mr Van Erp blocked his path, while filming.

The cyclist has reported a total of 358 motoring incidents to the police in 2019, with an 80% conviction rate.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 17 21:12:15 2023
    QUOTE…on the wrong aside of the road…UNQUOTE

oops…

On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 8:02:46 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
    QUOTE: Any witnesses or anyone with any dashcam footage is asked to call
    police on 101, quoting reference CAD 6021/14Aug. ENDS

He is giving evidence at the trial of Paul Jerome Lyon-Maris, 60, who
    denies driving dangerously and assaulting him on September 9 last year.

Southwark Crown Court has heard Lyon-Maris was driving his grey two-litre Range Rover Velar on the wrong aside of the road in Outer Circle,
    Regent's park when Mr Van Erp blocked his path, while filming.

The cyclist has reported a total of 358 motoring incidents to the police
    in 2019, with an 80% conviction rate.

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 23:46:43 2023

The cyclist has reported a total of 358 motoring incidents to the police in 2019, with an 80% conviction rate.

He estimated to CBS News that he's reported about 1,100 people over the past five years, with more than 800 being successfully prosecuted for driving offenses.

"The most I caught once was about 16 in an hour, and then I refused to look at anyone else because I would have no more time to live my life," Van Erp said, stressing that he doesn't do it for fun: "I don't want to do this. It's just a bit of civic duty."

Using his cameras, he records suspected law-breaking behavior (pretty much any use of a non-hands-free phone by a driver on U.K. roads is illegal) and the vehicle's license plates to enable police to prosecute the drivers.

"I don't think I'm a vigilante at all," he said. "I'm capturing the evidence, and then I'm letting the police and justice system deal with it."

Once the courts have made their decision, Van Erp uploads his clips to his YouTube channel in what he says is an effort to spread awareness and dissuade others from making the same mistakes.

It's a very personal mission. When Van Erp was 19, his father was killed in an accident caused by a drunk driver. He said his father's memory fuels his effort to make London's roads safer for his own children - even in the face of the regular threats and
    verbal abuse it draws from drivers.

"I mostly just remember the good times, but it still adds that little bit of discipline and steel to what I'm doing," he told CBS News, adding that he finds just crossing the road with his kids "quite scary sometimes. So, it's for them."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 07:55:46 2023
    QUOTE: A cyclist is fighting for his life in hospital after a crash
    involving a Tesla and a private hire vehicle. The driver of the Tesla, a 44-year-old man, has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and taken into custody. ENDS

The Tesla driver will be on speed dial with the hospital in his cell, if
    he has any phone calls allowed.

I take it the Tesla will be charged, as soon as they can find a working charge-point?

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 18 02:10:27 2023
    V executive Jimmy Mulville swore and made a rude gesture towards a cyclist after being caught on camera using his mobile phone while driving his £140,000 Aston Martin.

The 68-year-old comedian who co-founded Hat Trick Productions reacted angrily after he was caught out checking a text as he drove over on Battersea Bridge last July.

Discovering he had been spotted, Mulville “flipped the bird” and shouted “go f*** yourself” towards cyclist Mike van Erp, City of London magistrates court heard.

Mulville, who came into comedy through the famous Cambridge footlights, is behind hit TV shows including Have I Got News For You, Room 101, FaceJacker, and Father Ted in his role at the helm of Hat Trick.

He was prosecuted for an offence of driving while using his mobile phone over the incident on July 29, 2022.

Mulville was absent from his trial due to illness but represented by a lawyer, as magistrates found him guilty of the offence. He was ordered to pay a £1000 fine, £625 in costs, a £400 court fee, and he received six points on his licence.

The court heard Mulville was previously banned from driving in 2020, and has another three points on his licence from October last year for a speeding offence.

Mr van Erp told the court he has reported around 1,100 motorists for driving offences in the last five years, including many for using their mobile phones while driving. He was involved in the high-profile prosecutions of film director Guy Ritchie and ex-
    champion boxer Chris Eubank.

He was cycling home when he noticed Mulville’s Aston Martin Rapide not keeping up with queueing traffic moving forward, then accelerating sharply – behaviour he referred to as the “WhatsApp gap”.

“I commented to myself it was symptomatic of a distracted driver and I wondered if he was on the phone”, he said.

“I stopped next to the driver’s side window of the Aston Martin, I saw the driver was busy typing on the phone.”

Mr van Erp said he saw the driver “typing with both hands”, before quickly shutting down the app he was using when he spotted he was being watched.

“At this point he flipped me the bird and mouthed to me something rude”, he said. “I believe it was ‘go f*** yourself’.”

Mulville was represented by Freeman and Co, the law firm of ‘Mr Loophole’ Nick Freeman, and in pre-trial correspondence he challenged much of the evidence put forward by the Met Police, including the suggestion he had been caught using his phone.

However at trial, his barrister Sam Thomas conceded Mulville admits using his phone to look at a text.

“This was entirely out of character for him”, said Mr Thomas. “At the time, there were family concerns and he did look at the phone to look at a text message.”

Mulville, who lives in Kensington, accepted being the driver when written to by the Met Police last summer. He was prosecuted after not paying a Fixed Penalty fine.

He now has 28 days to pay the penalties imposed by magistrates.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 11:15:32 2023
    Where was the Tesla?

V executive Jimmy Mulville swore and made a rude gesture towards a
    cyclist after being caught on camera using his mobile phone while driving
    his £140,000 Aston Martin.

You can just see the green eye in all this…

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 18 06:01:47 2023
    This is the shocking moment a road safety campaigner filmed a man inhaling on a balloon and 'using his phone' while driving through London.

Mike van Erp, 50, better known by his YouTube name CyclingMikey, shared footage of him approaching the man while he was sitting in traffic in a silver Mercedes.

As he cycles up to the driver's window, the motorist - who is sitting in traffic - can clearly be seen with the balloon in his mouth, before quickly taking it out.

He also has a mobile phone on his lap, with his left hand resting on top of it.

Quizzing the driver, Mr van Erp asks: 'Should you be puffing nitrous oxide and using your phone?

Pardon?' the driver replies.

'Why are using your phone? And you're taking nitrous oxide?' Mr van Erp asks again.
    'I wasn't using nitrous oxide,' the driver says.

The motorist, who has his window open by several inches, then starts driving away.

Mr van Erp said he reported the video to police last year but had received a 'no further action' response.

This means police decided not to investigate the incident further, a decision that is often made when there is not enough evidence.

Mr van Erp, who claims to have caught more than 2,000 driving offenders after passing evidence from his helmet cam to police, took down the man's registration when he filmed the video.

MailOnline has contacted him and the Met for comment.

It comes weeks after the YouTuber filmed a monumental rant from a driver who bizarrely accused him of being 'a Chelsea fan'.

His video showed the man sat in traffic behind a bus in a Fiat 500 while on his mobile phone.

But when Mr van Erp confronted him, the driver said 'What are you f******* worried about it for anyway?' before claiming he has cancer and is on the way to hospital.

He told the cyclist to 'f*** off' and threatened to get out of the vehicle, before driving off shouting 'go on report me you f****** c***'.

The driver's head then popped back out of his window and he shouted 'And I bet you're a Chelsea fan and all aren't you'.

The dialogue took a strange twist when the driver asked Mr van Erp about his virginity.

He said: 'What a f****** k*** you are. I bet you've got no mates have you.

'You've never had a bird have you. I bet you're a virgin aren't you. You f****** ugly little c***.'

Mr van Erp said: 'Third party video reporting has exploded across the UK. I believe there are many tens of thousands of people doing the same as me.

'This helps to spread the message that drivers breaking the law could be caught anywhere, any time.

'It's that perception of the chances of being caught and prosecuted that will prevent most people from offending if they feel there is a real risk.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12361229/Moment-road-vigilante-Cycling-Mikey-confronts-Mercedes-driver-appearing-inhale-laughing-gas-using-phone-wheel.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 19:00:25 2023
    And where was the Tesla?

Has it been charged yet?

This is the shocking moment a road safety campaigner filmed a man
    inhaling on a balloon and 'using his phone' while driving through London.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12361229/Moment-road-vigilante-Cycling-Mikey-confronts-Mercedes-driver-appearing-inhale-laughing-gas-using-phone-wheel.html

Oh! Is this the Daily Mail you despise? Well, well.

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 18 12:05:43 2023
    WHEN Mike van Erp was just 19 years old, his father was killed by a drunk behind the wheel.

The experience has given Mr van Erp “that little bit of steel” in his crusade against dangerous driving.

Better known as CyclingMikey to his almost 100,000 YouTube subscribers, since 2006 he has been a thorn in the side of dangerous drivers across the capital.

He records bad behaviour using a camera attached to his helmet or his bicycle.

When he captures examples of bad driving, he uploads them online, and reports the drivers to the police.

He can often be found on Camden’s streets, and in particular around Regent’s Park.

Mr van Erp said: “Criminology tells us that people’s perception of being caught is what stops people offending in the first place… I don’t think making [penalties] more serious does any good. Increasing the chance of people being caught is what
    will change people’s behaviour.”

While phone use is “the biggest” problem Mr van Erp sees among drivers, other issues include drivers passing through red lights, close passes, and “other forms of driving without due care and attention, like not giving way”.

He has reported more than 1,000 offences to the police since he started keeping records in 2019. Many of these cases end up in the courts, resulting in prosecutions.

Mr van Erp is not put off by the abuse, legal challenges and road rage he faces on the roads.

“I can tolerate it because of my character – I did a lot of extreme sports, and I don’t back down easily.

“People definitely get aggressive about driving, particularly when you call someone out for their driving – it’s the worst insult you could give to anyone. At least that’s how it’s taken. But if somebody doesn’t step up, who will? Things will
    just get worse,” he said.

Mr van Erp isn’t the only one recording his journeys. “I think there are tens of thousands of cyclists running cameras and hundreds of thousands of drivers running dashcams… it’s not cyclists versus drivers,” he said.

“I don’t see this as a battle on drivers, I don’t hate drivers, I don’t even hate the people I catch. What I hate are the bad behaviours – if they can change the bad behaviours, I don’t have any problems with them.”

Mr van Erp, who is Dutch but grew up in Zimbabwe, has called for better cycling infrastructure, an increased police presence, and citizen reporting.

He said: “I think all the funding should be going towards proper Dutch-quality infrastructure, because that’s what will get everybody cycling. You can see things are getting better… but there’s still some way to go.

“We definitely need more police – this is even outside of the road safety issue, it’s everything – the police have been massively defunded, numbers have been reduced, the same for back office staff and the same for the CPS… without getting
    political, it’s been successive governments that have done that… I do think more policing will help.

“I also think that more citizen reporting will help. I believe in the last year [thousands of] prosecutions started based on people reporting stuff.”

He spends many hours reporting drivers and attending courts. But just crossing a busy road with his children is enough to keep him committed to his campaign.

“When I was 19, my dad was killed by a drunk driver. That just adds that little bit of steel when I get tired and bored of doing the horrible admin work,” he said. “I detest paperwork [but] I understand what it would mean for somebody else to have
    to go through that, and that’s my motivation for not giving up so easily on reporting drivers.”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 21:13:33 2023

WHEN Mike van Erp was just 19 years old, his father was killed by a drunk behind the wheel.

It wasn’t a Tesla, then?

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 19 02:55:59 2023
    BWAHAHAHA - TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM TIME.

Mike van Erp, also known as CyclingMikey, is a Dutch YouTuber who mainly films drivers in London breaking minor traffic laws and reports them to the police, as well as uploading other videos where he attempts to help the Metropolitan police apprehend
    suspected criminals while on his bicycle.

I believe that while he is trying to do something good he is also violating peoples rights and privacy which puts people at risk of many things.

He waits for a driver to commit the error/offence and then films them and uploads this to social media platforms. In the uk he can legally upload a car reg as this is public information but when he is also uploading the face of the drivers he is now
    exposing a identity of a vehicle owner which is clearly a breach of their privacy and data rights.

he also causes issues by blocking road and NOT allowing vehicles to move safely.

I am raising the funds to help bring a case againt mike van erp as he has ruined many people lifes (SIC) and also put many at serious risk and its time this comes to a ending. DON'T BREAK THE LAW THEN, DICKHEAD.

All supporters will get regular updates regarding the case once we have raised funds and instructed a legal team.

**Any person who has encountered a issue or has had their identity exposed by cycling mikey please contact me as i will need personal statements of the risk and damaged he has caused you this will help support the case and bring a ending to this.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Spike@21:1/5 to swldx...@gmail.com on Sat Aug 19 10:43:50 2023
    There was no crowdfunding for Auriol Grey’s case, raising the possibility
    of contributing to another issue instead.

Unfortunately, you forgot to provide a link, so in order to gather more information on this do you think you could do so?

BWAHAHAHA - TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM TIME.

Mike van Erp, also known as CyclingMikey, is a Dutch YouTuber who mainly films drivers in London breaking minor traffic laws and reports them to
    the police, as well as uploading other videos where he attempts to help
    the Metropolitan police apprehend suspected criminals while on his bicycle.

I believe that while he is trying to do something good he is also
    violating peoples rights and privacy which puts people at risk of many things.

He waits for a driver to commit the error/offence and then films them and uploads this to social media platforms. In the uk he can legally upload a
    car reg as this is public information but when he is also uploading the
    face of the drivers he is now exposing a identity of a vehicle owner
    which is clearly a breach of their privacy and data rights.

he also causes issues by blocking road and NOT allowing vehicles to move safely.

I am raising the funds to help bring a case againt mike van erp as he has ruined many people lifes (SIC) and also put many at serious risk and its
    time this comes to a ending. DON'T BREAK THE LAW THEN, DICKHEAD.

All supporters will get regular updates regarding the case once we have raised funds and instructed a legal team.

**Any person who has encountered a issue or has had their identity
    exposed by cycling mikey please contact me as i will need personal
    statements of the risk and damaged he has caused you this will help
    support the case and bring a ending to this.

--
    Spike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From swldxer1958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 19 05:09:54 2023
    An agent who has represented Sir Ian McKellen and Colin Firth is this week in court accused of dangerous driving and common assault over an incident which saw road safety campaigner CyclingMikey carried on the bonnet of a Range Rover.

Paul Lyon-Maris is accused of driving into CyclingMikey, real name Mike van Erp, during a stand-off at the infamous junction in Regent's Park, dubbed 'Gandalf Corner' due to Mikey's McKellen-like 'you shall not pass' interceptions of drivers using the
    wrong side of the road to cut the corner.

The BBC (link is external) reports Southwark Crown Court heard Mr Lyon-Maris "lost his temper" during the September 2021 incident, with the court shown footage filmed on Mr Van Erp's helmet camera and selfie stick.

During the footage the cyclist can reportedly be heard asking: "Why are you driving into me?"

According to prosecutor James Dean, Mr Lyon-Maris, 60, is then heard starting "to remonstrate in a very agitated manner", saying he has "an appointment at 8.30am" before telling Mr Van Erp to "get out of the way".

The prosecutor continued to describe the footage, explaining that Mr Van Erp is seen falling onto the bonnet twice as the driver moves the vehicle towards him.

"The car continued, still on the wrong side of the road, towards the junction and turned right on the outer circle where it stopped around 20 yards (18m) to the left with Mr Van Erp on the bonnet," the prosecutor said.

Mr Lyon-Maris admits driving around the right-hand side of the keep left sign but claims Mr Van Erp "threw himself on my bonnet".

"The defendant simply lost his temper and did an act no reasonable driver would've done," Mr Dean told the court.

"He claims he was looking for a parking space when in fact he was in a rush to get to a physiotherapy appointment and felt entitled, in these circumstances, to break the law, then escalate that offence in the way that he did."

The court heard Mikey had intercepted two previous vehicles earlier in the day, actions he accepted were "risky", but comparable to "taking the keys off a drink-driver".

"I want to stop the immediate harm," Mr Van Erp told the court. "I'm told I don't look very afraid, but I can assure you there was a lot of fear on the inside."

The trial continues and is the latest high-profile episode in CyclingMikey tackling dangerous driving on London's streets, action which has seen film director Guy Ritchie and retired boxer Chris Eubank caught committing road traffic offences.

Defending, Michael Epstein suggested Mr Van Erp gains more followers on social media by confronting drivers rather than simply filming rule-breaking, something CyclingMikey dismissed, stressing his "concern is far more with justice than with social media"

"I did not move forward towards the Range Rover. I remember going down in the manner of a crash test dummy. I remember thinking 'dear god, I hope he doesn't speed off down Outer Circle afterwards with me still in the bonnet'."

Mr Lyon-Maris says he drove with Mr Van Erp on his Range Rover's bonnet "very slowly to move forward and out of the way of traffic".

"I didn't know who he was, what he was trying to do," Mr Lyon-Maris told the court. "Being met with this rather intimidating figure, I came up with something I thought might calm the situation and I said I'm on my way to a doctor's appointment.

"I said it specifically because I thought it was a calming thing to say to someone you don't know who has stepped out in front of you, waving their arms around and holding a stick.

"He then, with his stick, banged it down on the windscreen. At which point I said 'what the hell? What's going on. What are you doing?'

"Before I knew it, he was on my bonnet. He fell on it, jumped on it, he was suddenly on it. His body moved forward, hit my car, and his stick hit your windscreen. I'm not used to having people jump on my bonnet in a public highway.

"I had to make a decision about what to do. It's right to say it was a time when everyone's nerves were heightened, Covid was still an issue. There's a stranger on the bonnet with a stick in his hand, without any clarity of what he was doing.

"I did decide very slowly to move forward and out of the way of any traffic."

Mr Van Erp told the court his interventions at the 'Gandalf Corner' junction have made it "considerably safer" and the "Metropolitan Police Service in the Royal Parks have said my actions have reduced the dangers."

Back in March, in a separate incident at the same Regent's Park junction, Mr Van Erp was again carried off on a motorist's bonnet, a manoeuvre quickly halted by the appearance of British Transport Police who took the driver's details to be passed on to
    the Metropolitan Police.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05