• =?UTF-8?Q?Re:=20=E2=80=94=20ABORIGINAL=20RECONCILIATION:?= =?UTF-8?Q?=2

From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Sat May 29 11:12:12 2021
    XPost: aus.politics, alt.france, nl.politiek
    XPost: aus.legal

Correction: TERRA INCOGNITA

dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
    Dear ABC, I yesterday heard such fictional eulogy “as white guilt” directed
    towards aboriginals by a profusion that I turned my radio off.

It simply contradicted rationality as viable value relationship that whilst they’re in a natural state it is because law is an unnatural restraint upon them.

The principles of Terra incognita and Rex Lex are considerations which
    apply equally to language by ONTIC necessity as grounding and reverse transcriptase as boundaries of gnosis.

lēx f (genitive lēgis);

- a proposition or motion for a law made to the people by a magistrate, a bill
    - (figuratively) a bill which has become a law, a law
    - (figuratively) a precept, regulation, principle, rule, mode, manner
    - (figuratively) a contract, agreement, covenant
    - (figuratively) a condition, stipulation

Whilst they may interact with nature but do not have any exquisite
    knowledge or vocabulary about nature’s principle of emanation as causality being the temporal attribute of the seven day week as conformity to law of nature nor the manifesting norm as covetous gain by the Irish particularly.

THAT CONSCIOUSNESS IS AN EMERGENT REALITY WHICH INVOLVES STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT

In constructing our LEXKNOWNS{} form within the BOEK{} GNOSIS module we're going to firstly have to discuss our dialectical method and whether it's GEORG HEGEL’s @1 - Thesis; @2 - Anti-thesis; @3 - Synthesis; @4 - Progression or KARL MARX’s @1 - Progression; @2 - Synthesis; @3 - Anti-thesis; @4 - Thesis we conclude that they are two hemispheres of the same circle where the central premise is the ONTIC necessity for grounding
    of the formula of progression which is then circumscribed by the
    hypothesis.

I’ll presumptively make comment on this abstract.

ABSTRACT: The role of emergence in the creation of consciousness has been debated for over a century, but it remains unresolved. In particular there
    is controversy over the claim that a “strong” or radical form of emergence
    is required to explain phenomenal consciousness.

THAT IS: Whether such activity involves the STOICHEION ELEMENTS as then impetus for #45 - extrusion of the #9 - autonomous principle as emergence
    of consciousness.

In this paper we use some ideas of complex system theory to trace the emergent features of life and then of complex brains through three progressive stages or levels: Level 1 (life), Level 2 (nervous systems),
    and Level 3 (special neurobiological features), each representing
    increasing biological and neurobiological complexity and ultimately leading to the emergence of phenomenal consciousness, all in physical systems.

THAT IS: If we consider that the HEGEL / MARX dialectic conveys a septet basis to all causality and its rationality: 22 /7 then the central unifying principle is the actuation of ONTIC grounding as then a @6 - formula of progression (@1 + @2 + @3) for consciousness as @168 {@1 + METALOGIC #8 - AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER (#27): 28 x 6, 24 x 7, 21 x ‘8’

Along the way we show that consciousness fits the criteria of an emergent property—albeit one with extreme complexity. The formulation Life + Special neurobiological features → Phenomenal consciousness expresses these relationships. Then we consider the implications of our findings for some
    of the philosophical conundrums entailed by the apparent “explanatory gap”
    between the brain and phenomenal consciousness.

TERRA INCOGNITA: That is the giving names to places is an encapsulation: 21
    x 8 of gnosis to which can be applied as a resonance against rationalty: 24
    x 7 x 13 = #2184 / @6 = 364 as to imply that consciousness requires some #5
    - stoicheion grounding (#81 - reverse transcriptase) for its function as
    #369 - discriminating norm:

#71 #1 #11
    #61 #81 #21
    #51 #41 #31

We conclude that consciousness stems from the personal life (ie. ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY - #205 <—> #164 intersection of its noumenon: 9x9x9 = #729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF) of an organism with the addition of
    a complex nervous system that is ideally suited to maximize emergent neurobiological features and that it is an example of standard (“weak”) emergence without a scientific explanatory gap. An “experiential” or epistemic gap remains, although this is ontologically untroubling. <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7304239/>

The word lexicon is derived from Byzantine Greek λεξικόν (lexikón, “a
    lexicon, a dictionary”), ellipsis from Ancient Greek λεξικὸν βιβλίον
    (lexikòn biblíon, literally “a book of words”), from λεξικός (lexikós, “of
    words”), from λέξις (léxis, “a saying, speech, word”), from λέγω (légō, “to
    speak”), ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *leǵ- (“to gather, collect”).

[λ, ε, ξ, ι, κ, ό, ν]

[λ, {@1: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30)}

ε, {@2: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#65); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
    (#35)}

ξ, {@3: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#79); Ego: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI
    (#95)}

ι, {@4: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#103); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION:
    HSIEN (#105)}

κ, {@5: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#147); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#125)}

ο, {@6: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH
    ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19}); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#195)}

ν] {@7: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN {%6}); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#245)}

TELOS TOTAL: #245

MALE: @180 + @182 = #362

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #362

MALE: @147 = #147

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #147

GRUMBLE (#182, #245)@[30, 30, 35, 5, 14, 60, 24, 10, 44, 20, 33, 70, 2, 50]

GRUNTLE (#476, #427)@[30, 30, 60, 30, 14, 35, 19, 5, 33, 14, 12, 60, 36,
    24, 46, 10, 9, 44, 29, 20, 62, 33, 51, 70, 53, 2, 22, 50]

#278 - GLOBUS CRUCIGER / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 MAY 2021 as [#6, #2, #70, #200] /
    #342 - GLOBUS CRUCIGER / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 MAY 2021 as [#30,
    #2, #70, #200, #600] /
    #288 - REMEMBRANCE as [#6, #10, #2, #70, #200] / [#10, #2, #70, #200, #6] / #333 - CENTRE PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN GOVERNANCE as [#6, #50, #2, #70, #200, #5]
    /
    #322 - DEMOCRACY as [#40, #2, #70, #10, #200] / [#50, #2, #70, #200] /
    #362 - *ONTIC* *GROUNDING* as [#40, #2, #70, #200, #10, #600] = bâʻar (H1197): {UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26} 1) to burn, consume, kindle, be kindled; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to begin to burn, be kindled, start burning; 1a2) to burn,
    be burning; 1a3) to burn, consume; 1a4) Jehovah's wrath, human wrath
    (fig.); 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to kindle, burn; 1b2) to consume, remove (of
    guilt) (fig.); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to kindle; 1c2) to burn up; 1c3) to
    consume (destroy); 1d) (Pual) to burn; 2) to be stupid, brutish, barbarous; 2a) (Qal) to be stupid, dull-hearted, unreceptive; 2b) (Niphal) to be
    stupid, dull-hearted; 2c) (Piel) to feed, graze; 2d) (Hiphil) to cause to
    be grazed over;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity; I-Ching:
    H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired;

THOTH MEASURE: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait;
    I am not the cause of weeping to any.

#VIRTUE: If it is Endeavor (no. #26), then joy, but
    #TOOLS: If it is Departure (no. #66), then sorrow.
    #POSITION: As to Following (no. #19), it is dragged along.
    #TIME: As to Guardedness (no. #57), it is secured.
    #CANON: #168

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
    @1: Sup: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#26); Ego: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#26),
    @2: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#37); Ego: 66 - DEPARTURE: CH'U (#92),
    @3: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#67); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#111),
    @4: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#73); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#168 -
    I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26}),
    Male: #73; Feme: #168
    } // #168 <— ONTIC / TEMPORAL INTERCHANGE

“Ye shall kindle-H1197 no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day." [Exodus 35:3]

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Irish%20Republicanist%20Activism%20as%20Claims%20of%20Dominion%20Being%20Sedition.pdf>

Initial Post: 28 May 2021

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

SEE ALSO AS RELATIONSHIP: *INVALIDATING* {Perennial philosophy (HETEROS
    {#390 - ROBBERS} v’s HOMOIOS {#391 - STEWARDS OF GOD’S HOUSE} THEORY OF NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as
    harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL* *AND* *FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]

Chinese HAN Dynasty (206 BCE - 220CE) Hexagon Trigrams to Tetragram
    assignments proposed by Yang Hsiung (53BCE - 18CE) which by 4BCE
    (translation published within English as first European language in 1993), first appeared in draft form as a meta-thesis titled T'AI HSUAN CHING {ie. Canon of Supreme Mystery} on Natural Divination associated with the theory
    of number, annual seasonal chronology and astrology reliant upon the seven visible planets as cosmological mother image and the zodiac.

It shows the ZIRAN as the DAO of NATURE / COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day
    = #364.5 day / year as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER which is an amalgam of the
    64 hexagrams as binomial trigrams / 81 as trinomial tetragrammaton rather
    than its encapsulated contrived use as the microcosm to redefine the
    macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean [Babylonian] as binomial
    canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

The Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006 defines
    a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING” and the question is, if it is permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
    REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

That my mathematical theoretical noumenon defines the meta-descriptor prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

After all the ENNEAD of THOTH and not the Roman Catholic Eucharist,
    expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the Pythagorean
    TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Sat May 29 16:44:29 2021

Just another informal research comment on the metalogic basis for IDEA formation by augmentation / amelioration, that I have an innate ability to write a nine line poem and by the #81 - reverse transcriptase then obtain
    the decalogue and specifically the

#THREE (#123 - judgement sensibility),
    #FOUR (#164 - principle of materiality),
    #FIVE (#205 - principle of persistence)

= 12 x #41 as #492 - voluntary free will

as metalogic prototypes to then do a search against the Hebrew (22) / Greek (24) ipso facto: 24 x 7 x 13 = #2184 (‘OTH - #1092 days appears to be a relating to a pivot for truth determination as hypothesis)

CAMBRIDGE ARE PUBLISHING AN ENGLISH / GREEK LEXICON IN JULY 2021 AND WITH
    ANY AVAILABLE HEBREW / ENGLISH DICTIONARY THIS CONSCIOUSNESS MAPPING OUGHT
    TO BE GREATLY ENHANCED (ie. I note that both the 1st verse to the mosaic
    book of GENESIS and the Decalogue have a 34 character line length which may then serve as a dialectic and heuristic as hypothesis)

I NOTE THAT I CANNOT SPEAK, READ OR WRITE EITHER HEBREW OR GREEK BUT IF I UTILISE MY METALOGIC METHOD I CAN DETERMINE THAT I EXHIBIT AN INNATE
    ABILITY TO THINK WITHIN THOSE CATEGORIES WITH ACUMEN …

<https://www.grapple369.com/?scenario>

A comment on triggers for consciousness as then impetus for the dialog on CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING bâʻar (H1197) conveyed below was a NOBODY THERE phone call received at 1419 hours the day prior which corresponds to the
    date 27 OCTOBER as the year in 1934 when the DUKE OF GLOUCESTER planted an
    oak tree in the park opposite my house before going to Sydney (over 700 km)
    to open the war memorial pictured below.

<https://www.grapple369.com/?time:14.19>

Thusly I was able to deduce a single Greek word dynamic to then provide
    complex idea cohesion which mirrored an equivalent event to the picture
    below related to aboriginal reconciliation as if I was present there in
    person (the event was reported on the news later that night) and it
    included a smoking ceremony.

#288 - REMEMBRANCE as [#6, #10, #2, #70, #200] / [#10, #2, #70, #200, #6] / #333 - CENTRE PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN GOVERNANCE as [#6, #50, #2, #70, #200, #5]
    /

< https://liverpool.storylines.com.au/2018/09/11/goals-goal-setting-9/>

That I have no need of speech but rather a noumenon ignition as then
    impetus for meaningful and strategic action.

- dolf

It simply contradicted rationality as viable value relationship that whilst they’re in a natural state it is because law is an unnatural restraint upon them.

apply equally to language by ONTIC necessity as grounding and reverse transcriptase as boundaries of gnosis.

lēx f (genitive lēgis);

- a proposition or motion for a law made to the people by a magistrate, a bill

knowledge or vocabulary about nature’s principle of emanation as causality being the temporal attribute of the seven day week as conformity to law of nature nor the manifesting norm as covetous gain by the Irish particularly.

THAT CONSCIOUSNESS IS AN EMERGENT REALITY WHICH INVOLVES STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT

In constructing our LEXKNOWNS{} form within the BOEK{} GNOSIS module we're going to firstly have to discuss our dialectical method and whether it's GEORG HEGEL’s @1 - Thesis; @2 - Anti-thesis; @3 - Synthesis; @4 - Progression or KARL MARX’s @1 - Progression; @2 - Synthesis; @3 - Anti-thesis; @4 - Thesis we conclude that they are two hemispheres of the same circle where the central premise is the ONTIC necessity for grounding
    hypothesis.

ABSTRACT: The role of emergence in the creation of consciousness has been debated for over a century, but it remains unresolved. In particular there

THAT IS: Whether such activity involves the STOICHEION ELEMENTS as then impetus for #45 - extrusion of the #9 - autonomous principle as emergence
    of consciousness.

In this paper we use some ideas of complex system theory to trace the emergent features of life and then of complex brains through three progressive stages or levels: Level 1 (life), Level 2 (nervous systems),
    increasing biological and neurobiological complexity and ultimately leading to the emergence of phenomenal consciousness, all in physical systems.

THAT IS: If we consider that the HEGEL / MARX dialectic conveys a septet basis to all causality and its rationality: 22 /7 then the central unifying principle is the actuation of ONTIC grounding as then a @6 - formula of progression (@1 + @2 + @3) for consciousness as @168 {@1 + METALOGIC #8 - AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER (#27): 28 x 6, 24 x 7, 21 x ‘8’

Along the way we show that consciousness fits the criteria of an emergent property—albeit one with extreme complexity. The formulation Life + Special neurobiological features → Phenomenal consciousness expresses these relationships. Then we consider the implications of our findings for some

- stoicheion grounding (#81 - reverse transcriptase) for its function as

#71 #1 #11
    #61 #81 #21
    #51 #41 #31

We conclude that consciousness stems from the personal life (ie. ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY - #205 <—> #164 intersection of its noumenon: 9x9x9 = #729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF) of an organism with the addition of
    a complex nervous system that is ideally suited to maximize emergent neurobiological features and that it is an example of standard (“weak”) emergence without a scientific explanatory gap. An “experiential” or epistemic gap remains, although this is ontologically untroubling. <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7304239/>

[λ, ε, ξ, ι, κ, ό, ν]

[λ, {@1: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30)}

(#35)}

(#95)}

HSIEN (#105)}

ν] {@7: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN {%6}); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#245)}

#278 - GLOBUS CRUCIGER / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 MAY 2021 as [#6, #2, #70, #200] /
    #2, #70, #200, #600] /
    /
    #362 - *ONTIC* *GROUNDING* as [#40, #2, #70, #200, #10, #600] = bâʻar (H1197): {UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26} 1) to burn, consume, kindle, be kindled; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to begin to burn, be kindled, start burning; 1a2) to burn,
    be burning; 1a3) to burn, consume; 1a4) Jehovah's wrath, human wrath
    consume (destroy); 1d) (Pual) to burn; 2) to be stupid, brutish, barbarous; 2a) (Qal) to be stupid, dull-hearted, unreceptive; 2b) (Niphal) to be
    be grazed over;

H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired;

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
    @3: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#67); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#111),

“Ye shall kindle-H1197 no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day." [Exodus 35:3]

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Irish%20Republicanist%20Activism%20as%20Claims%20of%20Dominion%20Being%20Sedition.pdf>

--

{#390 - ROBBERS} v’s HOMOIOS {#391 - STEWARDS OF GOD’S HOUSE} THEORY OF NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as
    harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL* *AND* *FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]

(translation published within English as first European language in 1993), first appeared in draft form as a meta-thesis titled T'AI HSUAN CHING {ie. Canon of Supreme Mystery} on Natural Divination associated with the theory
    of number, annual seasonal chronology and astrology reliant upon the seven visible planets as cosmological mother image and the zodiac.

It shows the ZIRAN as the DAO of NATURE / COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING” and the question is, if it is permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

That my mathematical theoretical noumenon defines the meta-descriptor prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the Pythagorean
    TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Mon May 31 16:04:06 2021
    XPost: alt.france, aus.politics, nl.politiek

JUST A FURTHER INFORMAL THOUGHT BUBBLE EXPANSION:

We conclude that consciousness stems from the personal life (ie. ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY (ie. #205 <—> #164 intersection of its
    noumenon: 9x9x9 = #729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF and its @728 - MORPHÉ being ousia and ontic substance as compound of matter and form) of an organism
    with the addition of a complex nervous system that is ideally suited to maximize emergent neurobiological features and that it is an example of standard (“weak”) emergence without a scientific explanatory gap. An “experiential” or epistemic gap remains, although this is ontologically untroubling. <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7304239/>

Correction: TERRA INCOGNITA

It simply contradicted rationality as viable value relationship that whilst >> they’re in a natural state it is because law is an unnatural restraint upon
    them.

apply equally to language by ONTIC necessity as grounding and reverse
    transcriptase as boundaries of gnosis.

lēx f (genitive lēgis);

- a proposition or motion for a law made to the people by a magistrate, a
    bill

knowledge or vocabulary about nature’s principle of emanation as causality >> being the temporal attribute of the seven day week as conformity to law of >> nature nor the manifesting norm as covetous gain by the Irish particularly. >>
    THAT CONSCIOUSNESS IS AN EMERGENT REALITY WHICH INVOLVES STAGES OF
    DEVELOPMENT

In constructing our LEXKNOWNS{} form within the BOEK{} GNOSIS module we're >> going to firstly have to discuss our dialectical method and whether it's
    GEORG HEGEL’s @1 - Thesis; @2 - Anti-thesis; @3 - Synthesis; @4 -
    Progression or KARL MARX’s @1 - Progression; @2 - Synthesis; @3 -
    Anti-thesis; @4 - Thesis we conclude that they are two hemispheres of the
    same circle where the central premise is the ONTIC necessity for grounding >> of the formula of progression which is then circumscribed by the
    hypothesis.

ABSTRACT: The role of emergence in the creation of consciousness has been
    debated for over a century, but it remains unresolved. In particular there >> is controversy over the claim that a “strong” or radical form of emergence

THAT IS: Whether such activity involves the STOICHEION ELEMENTS as then
    impetus for #45 - extrusion of the #9 - autonomous principle as emergence
    of consciousness.

In this paper we use some ideas of complex system theory to trace the
    emergent features of life and then of complex brains through three
    progressive stages or levels: Level 1 (life), Level 2 (nervous systems),
    increasing biological and neurobiological complexity and ultimately leading >> to the emergence of phenomenal consciousness, all in physical systems.

THAT IS: If we consider that the HEGEL / MARX dialectic conveys a septet
    basis to all causality and its rationality: 22 /7 then the central unifying >> principle is the actuation of ONTIC grounding as then a @6 - formula of
    progression (@1 + @2 + @3) for consciousness as @168 {@1 + METALOGIC #8 -
    AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER (#27): 28 x 6, 24 x 7, 21 x ‘8’

Along the way we show that consciousness fits the criteria of an emergent
    property—albeit one with extreme complexity. The formulation Life + Special
    neurobiological features → Phenomenal consciousness expresses these
    relationships. Then we consider the implications of our findings for some

TERRA INCOGNITA: That is the giving names to places is an encapsulation: 21 >> x 8 of gnosis to which can be applied as a resonance against rationalty: 24 >> x 7 x 13 = #2184 / @6 = 364 as to imply that consciousness requires some #5 >> - stoicheion grounding (#81 - reverse transcriptase) for its function as

#71 #1 #11
    #61 #81 #21
    #51 #41 #31

We conclude that consciousness stems from the personal life (ie. ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY (ie. #205 <—> #164 intersection of its
    noumenon: 9x9x9 = #729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF and its @728 - MORPHÉ being ousia and ontic substance as compound of matter and form) of an organism
    with the addition of a complex nervous system that is ideally suited to maximize emergent neurobiological features and that it is an example of standard (“weak”) emergence without a scientific explanatory gap. An “experiential” or epistemic gap remains, although this is ontologically untroubling. <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7304239/>

[λ, ε, ξ, ι, κ, ό, ν]

[λ, {@1: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI >> (#30)}

(#35)}

(#95)}

HSIEN (#105)}

ν] {@7: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES >> OF GRAIN {%6}); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#245)}

GRUMBLE (#182, #245)@[30, 30, 35, 5, 14, 60, 24, 10, 44, 20, 33, 70, 2, 50] >>

#278 - GLOBUS CRUCIGER / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 MAY 2021 as [#6, #2,
    #70, #200] /
    #2, #70, #200, #600] /
    #288 - REMEMBRANCE as [#6, #10, #2, #70, #200] / [#10, #2, #70, #200, #6] / >> #333 - CENTRE PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN GOVERNANCE as [#6, #50, #2, #70, #200, #5] >> /
    #362 - *ONTIC* *GROUNDING* as [#40, #2, #70, #200, #10, #600] = bâʻar
    (H1197): {UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26} 1) to burn, consume, kindle, be kindled; >> 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to begin to burn, be kindled, start burning; 1a2) to burn, >> be burning; 1a3) to burn, consume; 1a4) Jehovah's wrath, human wrath
    consume (destroy); 1d) (Pual) to burn; 2) to be stupid, brutish, barbarous; >> 2a) (Qal) to be stupid, dull-hearted, unreceptive; 2b) (Niphal) to be
    be grazed over;

UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity; I-Ching: >> H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the
    beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired;

THOTH MEASURE: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait; >> I am not the cause of weeping to any.

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
    @3: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#67); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG
    (#111),

“Ye shall kindle-H1197 no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath
    day." [Exodus 35:3]

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Tue Jun 1 07:37:28 2021

That the #81 - reverse transcriptase in having a named form as MIND
    originating from antiquity, they might be considered in their most
    primitive sense to be constituted by either a simple or complex twining conforming to the dialectic formulation as requisite for rationality
    (Hebrew letters):

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

In dialectic terms the notion #81 - reverse transcriptase is either:

SIMPLE: #8 - Transforming of Nature, #1 - Nature contains

COMPLEX: #8 - Transforming of Nature (#5 - Act of Nature), #1 - Nature
    contains

The postulation being that these trinomial stoicheion prototypes can be
    varied by a conformity the dialectic primitive formulation to then better
    meet the semantical nuance of nomenclature as the devising or choosing of
    names for things, especially in a science or other discipline.

Thusly I have varied:

#68 - DIMMING (meng) —> RIGHTS
    #71 - STOPPAGE (chih) —> WORLDVIEW / DOMINION

Whilst the #72 - TRINOMIAL HEBREW NAMES appear to be a noumenon formulation devised for #75 - FAILURE (shih) assaying associated to the #8 - NORMA
    OBLIGANS and the Pythagorean binomial (@1, @5) onomantic conception of
    #number as stoicheion it is not known to me whether this apparatus is a
    fluid dynamic (ie. a plumb line as conveyed below) or whether it was
    devised to resolve the issue of HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY (4th plane)

Nous: #30
    Time: 04:40 hrs
    Date: 2021.6.1
    Torah: [#8, #70, #40]@{
    @1: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#8); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#8),
    @2: Sup: 78 - ON THE VERGE: CHIANG (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD
    {%10}); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#78),
    @3: Sup: 37 - PURITY: TS'UI (#123); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#118),
    Male: #123; Feme: #118
    } // #118
    Dao: Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War
    Tetra: #59 - MASSING (CHU)
    I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing), Finished

- dolf

Just another informal research comment on the metalogic basis for IDEA formation by augmentation / amelioration, that I have an innate ability to write a nine line poem and by the #81 - reverse transcriptase then obtain

as metalogic prototypes to then do a search against the Hebrew (22) / Greek (24) ipso facto: 24 x 7 x 13 = #2184 (‘OTH - #1092 days appears to be a relating to a pivot for truth determination as hypothesis)

ANY AVAILABLE HEBREW / ENGLISH DICTIONARY THIS CONSCIOUSNESS MAPPING OUGHT
    TO BE GREATLY ENHANCED (ie. I note that both the 1st verse to the mosaic
    book of GENESIS and the Decalogue have a 34 character line length which may then serve as a dialectic and heuristic as hypothesis)

I NOTE THAT I CANNOT SPEAK, READ OR WRITE EITHER HEBREW OR GREEK BUT IF I UTILISE MY METALOGIC METHOD I CAN DETERMINE THAT I EXHIBIT AN INNATE

A comment on triggers for consciousness as then impetus for the dialog on CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING bâʻar (H1197) conveyed below was a NOBODY THERE phone call received at 1419 hours the day prior which corresponds to the
    date 27 OCTOBER as the year in 1934 when the DUKE OF GLOUCESTER planted an oak tree in the park opposite my house before going to Sydney (over 700 km) to open the war memorial pictured below.

Thusly I was able to deduce a single Greek word dynamic to then provide complex idea cohesion which mirrored an equivalent event to the picture
    below related to aboriginal reconciliation as if I was present there in person (the event was reported on the news later that night) and it

/

- dolf

It simply contradicted rationality as viable value relationship that whilst >> they’re in a natural state it is because law is an unnatural restraint upon
    them.

lēx f (genitive lēgis);

- a proposition or motion for a law made to the people by a magistrate, a
    bill

knowledge or vocabulary about nature’s principle of emanation as causality >> being the temporal attribute of the seven day week as conformity to law of >> nature nor the manifesting norm as covetous gain by the Irish particularly. >>
    DEVELOPMENT

In constructing our LEXKNOWNS{} form within the BOEK{} GNOSIS module we're >> going to firstly have to discuss our dialectical method and whether it's
    GEORG HEGEL’s @1 - Thesis; @2 - Anti-thesis; @3 - Synthesis; @4 -
    Anti-thesis; @4 - Thesis we conclude that they are two hemispheres of the
    same circle where the central premise is the ONTIC necessity for grounding >> of the formula of progression which is then circumscribed by the
    hypothesis.

ABSTRACT: The role of emergence in the creation of consciousness has been
    debated for over a century, but it remains unresolved. In particular there >> is controversy over the claim that a “strong” or radical form of emergence

impetus for #45 - extrusion of the #9 - autonomous principle as emergence
    of consciousness.

progressive stages or levels: Level 1 (life), Level 2 (nervous systems),
    increasing biological and neurobiological complexity and ultimately leading >> to the emergence of phenomenal consciousness, all in physical systems.

THAT IS: If we consider that the HEGEL / MARX dialectic conveys a septet
    basis to all causality and its rationality: 22 /7 then the central unifying >> principle is the actuation of ONTIC grounding as then a @6 - formula of
    progression (@1 + @2 + @3) for consciousness as @168 {@1 + METALOGIC #8 -
    AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER (#27): 28 x 6, 24 x 7, 21 x ‘8’

Along the way we show that consciousness fits the criteria of an emergent
    property—albeit one with extreme complexity. The formulation Life + Special
    relationships. Then we consider the implications of our findings for some

TERRA INCOGNITA: That is the giving names to places is an encapsulation: 21 >> x 8 of gnosis to which can be applied as a resonance against rationalty: 24 >> x 7 x 13 = #2184 / @6 = 364 as to imply that consciousness requires some #5 >> - stoicheion grounding (#81 - reverse transcriptase) for its function as

#71 #1 #11
    #61 #81 #21
    #51 #41 #31

We conclude that consciousness stems from the personal life (ie.
    ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY - #205 <—> #164 intersection of its noumenon: >> 9x9x9 = #729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF) of an organism with the addition of >> a complex nervous system that is ideally suited to maximize emergent
    neurobiological features and that it is an example of standard (“weak”) >> emergence without a scientific explanatory gap. An “experiential” or
    epistemic gap remains, although this is ontologically untroubling.
    <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7304239/>

[λ, ε, ξ, ι, κ, ό, ν]

[λ, {@1: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI >> (#30)}

(#35)}

(#95)}

HSIEN (#105)}

ν] {@7: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES >> OF GRAIN {%6}); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#245)}

GRUMBLE (#182, #245)@[30, 30, 35, 5, 14, 60, 24, 10, 44, 20, 33, 70, 2, 50] >>

#70, #200] /
    #2, #70, #200, #600] /
    #288 - REMEMBRANCE as [#6, #10, #2, #70, #200] / [#10, #2, #70, #200, #6] / >> #333 - CENTRE PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN GOVERNANCE as [#6, #50, #2, #70, #200, #5] >> /
    (H1197): {UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26} 1) to burn, consume, kindle, be kindled; >> 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to begin to burn, be kindled, start burning; 1a2) to burn, >> be burning; 1a3) to burn, consume; 1a4) Jehovah's wrath, human wrath
    consume (destroy); 1d) (Pual) to burn; 2) to be stupid, brutish, barbarous; >> 2a) (Qal) to be stupid, dull-hearted, unreceptive; 2b) (Niphal) to be
    be grazed over;

UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity; I-Ching: >> H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the

THOTH MEASURE: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait; >> I am not the cause of weeping to any.

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
    (#111),

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Tue Jun 1 07:39:53 2021

CORRECTION:

SIMPLE: #8 - Transforming of Nature, #1 - Nature contains Nature

COMPLEX: #8 - Transforming of Nature (#5 - Act of Nature), #1 - Nature contains Nature

That the #81 - reverse transcriptase in having a named form as MIND originating from antiquity, they might be considered in their most
    primitive sense to be constituted by either a simple or complex twining conforming to the dialectic formulation as requisite for rationality
    (Hebrew letters):

COMPLEX: #8 - Transforming of Nature (#5 - Act of Nature), #1 - Nature contains Nature

The postulation being that these trinomial stoicheion prototypes can be varied by a conformity the dialectic primitive formulation to then better meet the semantical nuance of nomenclature as the devising or choosing of names for things, especially in a science or other discipline.

Thusly I have varied:

Whilst the #72 - TRINOMIAL HEBREW NAMES appear to be a noumenon formulation devised for #75 - FAILURE (shih) assaying associated to the #8 - NORMA OBLIGANS and the Pythagorean binomial (@1, @5) onomantic conception of #number as stoicheion it is not known to me whether this apparatus is a

@2: Sup: 78 - ON THE VERGE: CHIANG (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#78),
    } // #118
    I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing), Finished

- dolf

Just another informal research comment on the metalogic basis for IDEA
    formation by augmentation / amelioration, that I have an innate ability to >> write a nine line poem and by the #81 - reverse transcriptase then obtain

as metalogic prototypes to then do a search against the Hebrew (22) / Greek >> (24) ipso facto: 24 x 7 x 13 = #2184 (‘OTH - #1092 days appears to be a
    relating to a pivot for truth determination as hypothesis)

ANY AVAILABLE HEBREW / ENGLISH DICTIONARY THIS CONSCIOUSNESS MAPPING OUGHT >> TO BE GREATLY ENHANCED (ie. I note that both the 1st verse to the mosaic
    book of GENESIS and the Decalogue have a 34 character line length which may >> then serve as a dialectic and heuristic as hypothesis)

I NOTE THAT I CANNOT SPEAK, READ OR WRITE EITHER HEBREW OR GREEK BUT IF I
    UTILISE MY METALOGIC METHOD I CAN DETERMINE THAT I EXHIBIT AN INNATE

A comment on triggers for consciousness as then impetus for the dialog on >> CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING bâʻar (H1197) conveyed below was a NOBODY THERE >> phone call received at 1419 hours the day prior which corresponds to the
    date 27 OCTOBER as the year in 1934 when the DUKE OF GLOUCESTER planted an >> oak tree in the park opposite my house before going to Sydney (over 700 km) >> to open the war memorial pictured below.

- dolf

It simply contradicted rationality as viable value relationship that whilst >>> they’re in a natural state it is because law is an unnatural restraint upon
    them.

lēx f (genitive lēgis);

- a proposition or motion for a law made to the people by a magistrate, a >>> bill

knowledge or vocabulary about nature’s principle of emanation as causality
    being the temporal attribute of the seven day week as conformity to law of >>> nature nor the manifesting norm as covetous gain by the Irish particularly. >>>
    DEVELOPMENT

In constructing our LEXKNOWNS{} form within the BOEK{} GNOSIS module we're >>> going to firstly have to discuss our dialectical method and whether it's >>> GEORG HEGEL’s @1 - Thesis; @2 - Anti-thesis; @3 - Synthesis; @4 -
    Anti-thesis; @4 - Thesis we conclude that they are two hemispheres of the >>> same circle where the central premise is the ONTIC necessity for grounding >>> of the formula of progression which is then circumscribed by the
    hypothesis.

ABSTRACT: The role of emergence in the creation of consciousness has been >>> debated for over a century, but it remains unresolved. In particular there >>> is controversy over the claim that a “strong” or radical form of emergence

impetus for #45 - extrusion of the #9 - autonomous principle as emergence >>> of consciousness.

progressive stages or levels: Level 1 (life), Level 2 (nervous systems), >>> and Level 3 (special neurobiological features), each representing
    increasing biological and neurobiological complexity and ultimately leading >>> to the emergence of phenomenal consciousness, all in physical systems.

THAT IS: If we consider that the HEGEL / MARX dialectic conveys a septet >>> basis to all causality and its rationality: 22 /7 then the central unifying >>> principle is the actuation of ONTIC grounding as then a @6 - formula of
    progression (@1 + @2 + @3) for consciousness as @168 {@1 + METALOGIC #8 - >>> AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER (#27): 28 x 6, 24 x 7, 21 x ‘8’

Along the way we show that consciousness fits the criteria of an emergent >>> property—albeit one with extreme complexity. The formulation Life + Special
    relationships. Then we consider the implications of our findings for some >>> of the philosophical conundrums entailed by the apparent “explanatory gap”

TERRA INCOGNITA: That is the giving names to places is an encapsulation: 21 >>> x 8 of gnosis to which can be applied as a resonance against rationalty: 24 >>> x 7 x 13 = #2184 / @6 = 364 as to imply that consciousness requires some #5 >>> - stoicheion grounding (#81 - reverse transcriptase) for its function as >>> #369 - discriminating norm:

#71 #1 #11
    #61 #81 #21
    #51 #41 #31

ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY - #205 <—> #164 intersection of its noumenon: >>> 9x9x9 = #729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF) of an organism with the addition of >>> a complex nervous system that is ideally suited to maximize emergent
    neurobiological features and that it is an example of standard (“weak”) >>> emergence without a scientific explanatory gap. An “experiential” or >>> epistemic gap remains, although this is ontologically untroubling.

[λ, ε, ξ, ι, κ, ό, ν]

[λ, {@1: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
    (#30)}

(#35)}

(#95)}

HSIEN (#105)}

ν] {@7: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES >>> OF GRAIN {%6}); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#245)}

GRUMBLE (#182, #245)@[30, 30, 35, 5, 14, 60, 24, 10, 44, 20, 33, 70, 2, 50] >>>
    GRUNTLE (#476, #427)@[30, 30, 60, 30, 14, 35, 19, 5, 33, 14, 12, 60, 36, >>> 24, 46, 10, 9, 44, 29, 20, 62, 33, 51, 70, 53, 2, 22, 50]

#70, #200] /
    #2, #70, #200, #600] /
    #288 - REMEMBRANCE as [#6, #10, #2, #70, #200] / [#10, #2, #70, #200, #6] / >>> #333 - CENTRE PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN GOVERNANCE as [#6, #50, #2, #70, #200, #5] >>> /
    (H1197): {UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26} 1) to burn, consume, kindle, be kindled; >>> 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to begin to burn, be kindled, start burning; 1a2) to burn, >>> be burning; 1a3) to burn, consume; 1a4) Jehovah's wrath, human wrath
    consume (destroy); 1d) (Pual) to burn; 2) to be stupid, brutish, barbarous; >>> 2a) (Qal) to be stupid, dull-hearted, unreceptive; 2b) (Niphal) to be
    stupid, dull-hearted; 2c) (Piel) to feed, graze; 2d) (Hiphil) to cause to >>> be grazed over;

UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity; I-Ching: >>> H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the

THOTH MEASURE: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait; >>> I am not the cause of weeping to any.

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
    (#111),

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Tue Jun 1 19:13:51 2021

With regards to this statement “it is not known to me whether this
    apparatus is a fluid dynamic (ie. a plumb line as conveyed below) or
    whether it was devised to resolve the issue of HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY
    (4th plane)” as #77 - COMPLIANCE (hsun) prototype.

Since we have provided some rhetorical conception which is capable of encapsulating the #CENTRE of each quadrant:

#68 (9 JUN: #5, #100, #40) - RIGHTS
    #11 (14 MAY: #6, #5, #6) - DEVISED FROM dialectic formulation (eg:
    derangement in the provision of goods and services}
    #44 (29 MAY: #1, #30, #4) - ABROGATION of NORMA OBLIGANS prototypes to onomantic number
    #17 (12 OCT: #10, #10, #7) - PAIRING TO #371 cycle of ecclesiastical
    calendar as CAUSAE COMMUNI
    #41 (16 SEPT: #1, #50, #1) - ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY
    #65 (2 OCT: #30, #5, #8) - SOLDIER as anthropological prototype
    #38 (8 FEB: #40, #8, #10) - ROMAN GOVERNANCE (#342) / TORAH PAIRING
    #71 (14 JAN: #6, #40, #2) - DOMINION / WORLDVIEW
    #14 (29 JAN: #10, #10, #30) - DEVISED FROM dialectic formulation (eg:
    nature rejoices in its nature)

We would have to consult a rabbi on such a perspective.

CORRECTION:

contains Nature

primitive sense to be constituted by either a simple or complex twining
    conforming to the dialectic formulation as requisite for rationality
    (Hebrew letters):

contains Nature

varied by a conformity the dialectic primitive formulation to then better
    meet the semantical nuance of nomenclature as the devising or choosing of
    names for things, especially in a science or other discipline.

Thusly I have varied:

Whilst the #72 - TRINOMIAL HEBREW NAMES appear to be a noumenon formulation >> devised for #75 - FAILURE (shih) assaying associated to the #5 - NORMA
    OBLIGANS and the Pythagorean binomial (@1, @5) onomantic #8 - conception of >> #number as stoicheion it is not known to me whether this apparatus is a

} // #118
    I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together >> (massing), Finished

- dolf

Just another informal research comment on the metalogic basis for IDEA >>> formation by augmentation / amelioration, that I have an innate ability to >>> write a nine line poem and by the #81 - reverse transcriptase then obtain >>> the decalogue and specifically the

as metalogic prototypes to then do a search against the Hebrew (22) / Greek >>> (24) ipso facto: 24 x 7 x 13 = #2184 (‘OTH - #1092 days appears to be a >>> relating to a pivot for truth determination as hypothesis)

CAMBRIDGE ARE PUBLISHING AN ENGLISH / GREEK LEXICON IN JULY 2021 AND WITH >>> ANY AVAILABLE HEBREW / ENGLISH DICTIONARY THIS CONSCIOUSNESS MAPPING OUGHT >>> TO BE GREATLY ENHANCED (ie. I note that both the 1st verse to the mosaic >>> book of GENESIS and the Decalogue have a 34 character line length which may >>> then serve as a dialectic and heuristic as hypothesis)

I NOTE THAT I CANNOT SPEAK, READ OR WRITE EITHER HEBREW OR GREEK BUT IF I >>> UTILISE MY METALOGIC METHOD I CAN DETERMINE THAT I EXHIBIT AN INNATE

A comment on triggers for consciousness as then impetus for the dialog on
    CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING bâʻar (H1197) conveyed below was a NOBODY THERE >>> phone call received at 1419 hours the day prior which corresponds to the >>> date 27 OCTOBER as the year in 1934 when the DUKE OF GLOUCESTER planted an >>> oak tree in the park opposite my house before going to Sydney (over 700 km) >>> to open the war memorial pictured below.

#288 - REMEMBRANCE as [#6, #10, #2, #70, #200] / [#10, #2, #70, #200, #6] / >>> #333 - CENTRE PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN GOVERNANCE as [#6, #50, #2, #70, #200, #5] >>> /

- dolf

It simply contradicted rationality as viable value relationship that whilst
    they’re in a natural state it is because law is an unnatural restraint upon
    them.

The principles of Terra incognita and Rex Lex are considerations which >>>> apply equally to language by ONTIC necessity as grounding and reverse

lēx f (genitive lēgis);

- a proposition or motion for a law made to the people by a magistrate, a >>>> bill

being the temporal attribute of the seven day week as conformity to law of >>>> nature nor the manifesting norm as covetous gain by the Irish particularly.

DEVELOPMENT

In constructing our LEXKNOWNS{} form within the BOEK{} GNOSIS module we're >>>> going to firstly have to discuss our dialectical method and whether it's >>>> GEORG HEGEL’s @1 - Thesis; @2 - Anti-thesis; @3 - Synthesis; @4 -
    Anti-thesis; @4 - Thesis we conclude that they are two hemispheres of the >>>> same circle where the central premise is the ONTIC necessity for grounding >>>> of the formula of progression which is then circumscribed by the
    hypothesis.

ABSTRACT: The role of emergence in the creation of consciousness has been >>>> debated for over a century, but it remains unresolved. In particular there >>>> is controversy over the claim that a “strong” or radical form of emergence

THAT IS: Whether such activity involves the STOICHEION ELEMENTS as then >>>> impetus for #45 - extrusion of the #9 - autonomous principle as emergence >>>> of consciousness.

progressive stages or levels: Level 1 (life), Level 2 (nervous systems), >>>> and Level 3 (special neurobiological features), each representing
    increasing biological and neurobiological complexity and ultimately leading
    to the emergence of phenomenal consciousness, all in physical systems. >>>>
    THAT IS: If we consider that the HEGEL / MARX dialectic conveys a septet >>>> basis to all causality and its rationality: 22 /7 then the central unifying
    principle is the actuation of ONTIC grounding as then a @6 - formula of >>>> progression (@1 + @2 + @3) for consciousness as @168 {@1 + METALOGIC #8 - >>>> AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER (#27): 28 x 6, 24 x 7, 21 x ‘8’

Along the way we show that consciousness fits the criteria of an emergent >>>> property—albeit one with extreme complexity. The formulation Life + Special
    relationships. Then we consider the implications of our findings for some >>>> of the philosophical conundrums entailed by the apparent “explanatory gap”

- stoicheion grounding (#81 - reverse transcriptase) for its function as >>>> #369 - discriminating norm:

#71 #1 #11
    #61 #81 #21
    #51 #41 #31

ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY - #205 <—> #164 intersection of its noumenon:
    9x9x9 = #729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF) of an organism with the addition of
    a complex nervous system that is ideally suited to maximize emergent
    neurobiological features and that it is an example of standard (“weak”)
    emergence without a scientific explanatory gap. An “experiential” or >>>> epistemic gap remains, although this is ontologically untroubling.

[λ, ε, ξ, ι, κ, ό, ν]

(#30)}

ε, {@2: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#65); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO >>>> (#35)}

ξ, {@3: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#79); Ego: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI >>>> (#95)}

ι, {@4: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#103); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: >>>> HSIEN (#105)}

κ, {@5: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#147); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#125)} >>>>

ν] {@7: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES
    OF GRAIN {%6}); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#245)}

GRUNTLE (#476, #427)@[30, 30, 60, 30, 14, 35, 19, 5, 33, 14, 12, 60, 36, >>>> 24, 46, 10, 9, 44, 29, 20, 62, 33, 51, 70, 53, 2, 22, 50]

#278 - GLOBUS CRUCIGER / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 MAY 2021 as [#6, #2, >>>> #70, #200] /
    #2, #70, #200, #600] /
    #288 - REMEMBRANCE as [#6, #10, #2, #70, #200] / [#10, #2, #70, #200, #6] /
    #333 - CENTRE PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN GOVERNANCE as [#6, #50, #2, #70, #200, #5]
    /
    #322 - DEMOCRACY as [#40, #2, #70, #10, #200] / [#50, #2, #70, #200] / >>>> #362 - *ONTIC* *GROUNDING* as [#40, #2, #70, #200, #10, #600] = bâʻar >>>> (H1197): {UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26} 1) to burn, consume, kindle, be kindled;
    1a) (Qal); 1a1) to begin to burn, be kindled, start burning; 1a2) to burn, >>>> be burning; 1a3) to burn, consume; 1a4) Jehovah's wrath, human wrath
    consume (destroy); 1d) (Pual) to burn; 2) to be stupid, brutish, barbarous;
    2a) (Qal) to be stupid, dull-hearted, unreceptive; 2b) (Niphal) to be
    stupid, dull-hearted; 2c) (Piel) to feed, graze; 2d) (Hiphil) to cause to >>>> be grazed over;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]: >>>>
    UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity; I-Ching: >>>> H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the

THOTH MEASURE: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait; >>>> I am not the cause of weeping to any.

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
    @2: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#37); Ego: 66 - DEPARTURE: CH'U (#92), >>>> @3: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#67); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG
    (#111),
    @4: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#73); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#168 - >>>> I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26}),

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Tue Jun 1 19:38:23 2021

CORRECTION:

This ought to read: “Whilst the #72 - TRINOMIAL HEBREW NAMES appear to be a noumenon formulation devised for #75 - FAILURE (shih) assaying associated
    to the #6 - NORMA OBLIGANS and the Pythagorean binomial (@1, @5) onomantic
    #8 - conception of #number as stoicheion…”

With regards to this statement “it is not known to me whether this apparatus is a fluid dynamic (ie. a plumb line as conveyed below) or
    whether it was devised to resolve the issue of HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY (4th plane)” as #77 - COMPLIANCE (hsun) prototype.

Since we have provided some rhetorical conception which is capable of encapsulating the #CENTRE of each quadrant:

#68 (9 JUN: #5, #100, #40) - RIGHTS
    #11 (14 MAY: #6, #5, #6) - DEVISED FROM dialectic formulation (eg: derangement in the provision of goods and services}
    #44 (29 MAY: #1, #30, #4) - ABROGATION of NORMA OBLIGANS prototypes to onomantic number
    #17 (12 OCT: #10, #10, #7) - PAIRING TO #371 cycle of ecclesiastical
    calendar as CAUSAE COMMUNI
    #41 (16 SEPT: #1, #50, #1) - ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY
    #65 (2 OCT: #30, #5, #8) - SOLDIER as anthropological prototype
    #38 (8 FEB: #40, #8, #10) - ROMAN GOVERNANCE (#342) / TORAH PAIRING
    #71 (14 JAN: #6, #40, #2) - DOMINION / WORLDVIEW
    #14 (29 JAN: #10, #10, #30) - DEVISED FROM dialectic formulation (eg:
    nature rejoices in its nature)

We would have to consult a rabbi on such a perspective.

CORRECTION:

contains Nature

primitive sense to be constituted by either a simple or complex twining
    conforming to the dialectic formulation as requisite for rationality
    (Hebrew letters):

contains Nature

varied by a conformity to the dialectic primitive formulation to then better
    meet the semantical nuance of nomenclature as the devising or choosing of >>> names for things, especially in a science or other discipline.

Thusly I have varied:

Whilst the #72 - TRINOMIAL HEBREW NAMES appear to be a noumenon formulation >>> devised for #75 - FAILURE (shih) assaying associated to the #6 - NORMA
    OBLIGANS and the Pythagorean binomial (@1, @5) onomantic #8 - conception of >>> #number as stoicheion it is not known to me whether this apparatus is a

} // #118
    I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together >>> (massing), Finished

- dolf

Just another informal research comment on the metalogic basis for IDEA >>>> formation by augmentation / amelioration, that I have an innate ability to >>>> write a nine line poem and by the #81 - reverse transcriptase then obtain >>>> the decalogue and specifically the

as metalogic prototypes to then do a search against the Hebrew (22) / Greek
    (24) ipso facto: 24 x 7 x 13 = #2184 (‘OTH - #1092 days appears to be a >>>> relating to a pivot for truth determination as hypothesis)

CAMBRIDGE ARE PUBLISHING AN ENGLISH / GREEK LEXICON IN JULY 2021 AND WITH >>>> ANY AVAILABLE HEBREW / ENGLISH DICTIONARY THIS CONSCIOUSNESS MAPPING OUGHT >>>> TO BE GREATLY ENHANCED (ie. I note that both the 1st verse to the mosaic >>>> book of GENESIS and the Decalogue have a 34 character line length which may
    then serve as a dialectic and heuristic as hypothesis)

I NOTE THAT I CANNOT SPEAK, READ OR WRITE EITHER HEBREW OR GREEK BUT IF I >>>> UTILISE MY METALOGIC METHOD I CAN DETERMINE THAT I EXHIBIT AN INNATE

A comment on triggers for consciousness as then impetus for the dialog on
    CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING bâʻar (H1197) conveyed below was a NOBODY THERE
    phone call received at 1419 hours the day prior which corresponds to the >>>> date 27 OCTOBER as the year in 1934 when the DUKE OF GLOUCESTER planted an >>>> oak tree in the park opposite my house before going to Sydney (over 700 km)
    to open the war memorial pictured below.

Thusly I was able to deduce a single Greek word dynamic to then provide >>>> complex idea cohesion which mirrored an equivalent event to the picture >>>> below related to aboriginal reconciliation as if I was present there in >>>> person (the event was reported on the news later that night) and it

/
    #322 - DEMOCRACY as [#40, #2, #70, #10, #200] / [#50, #2, #70, #200] / >>>>
    < https://liverpool.storylines.com.au/2018/09/11/goals-goal-setting-9/> >>>>

- dolf

It simply contradicted rationality as viable value relationship that whilst
    they’re in a natural state it is because law is an unnatural restraint upon
    them.

The principles of Terra incognita and Rex Lex are considerations which >>>>> apply equally to language by ONTIC necessity as grounding and reverse >>>>> transcriptase as boundaries of gnosis.

lēx f (genitive lēgis);

- a proposition or motion for a law made to the people by a magistrate, a >>>>> bill
    - (figuratively) a precept, regulation, principle, rule, mode, manner >>>>> - (figuratively) a contract, agreement, covenant

being the temporal attribute of the seven day week as conformity to law of
    nature nor the manifesting norm as covetous gain by the Irish particularly.

DEVELOPMENT

In constructing our LEXKNOWNS{} form within the BOEK{} GNOSIS module we're
    going to firstly have to discuss our dialectical method and whether it's >>>>> GEORG HEGEL’s @1 - Thesis; @2 - Anti-thesis; @3 - Synthesis; @4 -
    Anti-thesis; @4 - Thesis we conclude that they are two hemispheres of the >>>>> same circle where the central premise is the ONTIC necessity for grounding
    hypothesis.

ABSTRACT: The role of emergence in the creation of consciousness has been >>>>> debated for over a century, but it remains unresolved. In particular there

THAT IS: Whether such activity involves the STOICHEION ELEMENTS as then >>>>> impetus for #45 - extrusion of the #9 - autonomous principle as emergence >>>>> of consciousness.

In this paper we use some ideas of complex system theory to trace the >>>>> emergent features of life and then of complex brains through three
    progressive stages or levels: Level 1 (life), Level 2 (nervous systems), >>>>> and Level 3 (special neurobiological features), each representing
    increasing biological and neurobiological complexity and ultimately leading
    to the emergence of phenomenal consciousness, all in physical systems. >>>>>
    THAT IS: If we consider that the HEGEL / MARX dialectic conveys a septet >>>>> basis to all causality and its rationality: 22 /7 then the central unifying
    principle is the actuation of ONTIC grounding as then a @6 - formula of >>>>> progression (@1 + @2 + @3) for consciousness as @168 {@1 + METALOGIC #8 - >>>>> AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER (#27): 28 x 6, 24 x 7, 21 x ‘8’

Along the way we show that consciousness fits the criteria of an emergent >>>>> property—albeit one with extreme complexity. The formulation Life + Special
    neurobiological features → Phenomenal consciousness expresses these >>>>> relationships. Then we consider the implications of our findings for some >>>>> of the philosophical conundrums entailed by the apparent “explanatory gap”

- stoicheion grounding (#81 - reverse transcriptase) for its function as >>>>> #369 - discriminating norm:

#71 #1 #11
    #61 #81 #21
    #51 #41 #31

ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY - #205 <—> #164 intersection of its noumenon:
    9x9x9 = #729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF) of an organism with the addition of
    a complex nervous system that is ideally suited to maximize emergent >>>>> neurobiological features and that it is an example of standard (“weak”)
    emergence without a scientific explanatory gap. An “experiential” or >>>>> epistemic gap remains, although this is ontologically untroubling.

[λ, ε, ξ, ι, κ, ό, ν]

(#30)}

ε, {@2: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#65); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO >>>>> (#35)}

ξ, {@3: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#79); Ego: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI >>>>> (#95)}

ι, {@4: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#103); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: >>>>> HSIEN (#105)}

κ, {@5: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#147); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#125)} >>>>>

ν] {@7: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES
    OF GRAIN {%6}); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#245)}

GRUNTLE (#476, #427)@[30, 30, 60, 30, 14, 35, 19, 5, 33, 14, 12, 60, 36, >>>>> 24, 46, 10, 9, 44, 29, 20, 62, 33, 51, 70, 53, 2, 22, 50]

#278 - GLOBUS CRUCIGER / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 MAY 2021 as [#6, #2, >>>>> #70, #200] /
    #342 - GLOBUS CRUCIGER / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 MAY 2021 as [#30, >>>>> #2, #70, #200, #600] /
    /
    #322 - DEMOCRACY as [#40, #2, #70, #10, #200] / [#50, #2, #70, #200] / >>>>> #362 - *ONTIC* *GROUNDING* as [#40, #2, #70, #200, #10, #600] = bâʻar >>>>> (H1197): {UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26} 1) to burn, consume, kindle, be kindled;
    1a) (Qal); 1a1) to begin to burn, be kindled, start burning; 1a2) to burn,
    be burning; 1a3) to burn, consume; 1a4) Jehovah's wrath, human wrath >>>>> (fig.); 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to kindle, burn; 1b2) to consume, remove (of >>>>> guilt) (fig.); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to kindle; 1c2) to burn up; 1c3) to >>>>> consume (destroy); 1d) (Pual) to burn; 2) to be stupid, brutish, barbarous;
    2a) (Qal) to be stupid, dull-hearted, unreceptive; 2b) (Niphal) to be >>>>> stupid, dull-hearted; 2c) (Piel) to feed, graze; 2d) (Hiphil) to cause to >>>>> be grazed over;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]: >>>>>
    H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the >>>>> beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired;

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
    @2: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#37); Ego: 66 - DEPARTURE: CH'U (#92), >>>>> @3: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#67); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG >>>>> (#111),
    @4: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#73); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#168 - >>>>> I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26}),

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05