XPost: alt.philosophy.taoism, aus.legal, aus.religion.judaism
    XPost: aus.politics

one <being@apolka.sign> wrote:
    dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
    dolf wrote:

One ignored the conclusion that he has acted against the Dao

The Dao is virtue

I'm guessing that's part of your paradigm.

As for me, with Daojia, Dao and De (Virtue) are not identical.

“The greatest Virtue is to follow Tao and Tao alone.” [Tao te ching 21]

De appears after Dao is lost.

and one can act without virtue.

DDJ 38 has a schematic of sorts.

The lack of virtue is a
    companion of evil.?

http://www.wuwei.org/Taoism/taochinese.html

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/chap38.htm#top

Various translations/interpretations are interesting.

How is it possible to act against the Dao?

I don't know what you are referring to.

The message conveyed sufficient of an example to form the reasonable
    conclusion…

I see TTC 38 as contrasting with Confucianism.

After Tao is lost, and after Te aka Virtue/Power is lost,
    then, various other features of Confucianism enter and
    are lost until, finally, rituals are performed and basically
    practically all is lost in some Ways, except reversal is a
    possibility at times, cycling and recycling are Tao wells.

YOUTUBE: “Wind-up Toy Goose”

<https://youtu.be/WesutM70q3w>

Reminds me of a wind-up toy frog
    that used to be fun as a kid.

- thanks!

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 1119 HOURS ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021: "To stay on
    course, following Tao, for me is to simply go with the flow naturally. Be >>>> as liquid water. No need to check to see if a stream of thought enters a >>>> notion.

To be in the present as the present unfolds is a wonderful gift floating my
    Way."

DOLF @ 1531 HOURS ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021: "It is also written that "THE HEART >>>> IS DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS, AND DESPERATELY WICKED: WHO CAN KNOW IT? >>>>
        #224 - *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021 as [#4, #200, #20] /
    [#4, #200, #500] / ?    #240 - *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021
    as [#4, #200, #20, #10, #6] / ?#231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL as [#2, #5, #4,
    #200, #500] / [#5, #2, #4, #200, #500] = derek (H1870): {UMBRA: #224 % #41 >>>> = #19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) >>>> journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life
    (fig.); 1f) of moral character (fig.);

#336 - *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021 as [#6, #40, #80,
    #200, #10] / [#40, #80, #200, #10, #6] / ?#298 as [#6, #2, #80, #200, #10] >>>> / [#2, #80, #200, #10, #6] = p?rîy (H6529): {UMBRA: #290 % #41 = #3} 1) >>>> fruit; 1a) fruit, produce (of the ground); 1b) fruit, offspring, children, >>>> progeny (of the womb); 1c) fruit (of actions) (fig.);

I THE LORD SEARCH THE HEART, I TRY THE REINS, EVEN TO GIVE EVERY MAN
    ACCORDING TO HIS *WAYS*-H1870, AND ACCORDING TO THE *FRUIT*-H6529 OF HIS >>>> DOINGS." [Jeremiah 17:9-10; Proverbs 24:12; Romans 2:6]

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0257 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "And your point >>>> is?

With Tao Chia, a point can be how there is no point that is the Point when >>>> Chuang Tzu points to a tree.

The gnarly tree is a tree indeed. The honkless goose got cooked."

DOLF @ 0721 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "You had said, ?To stay on course, >>>> following Tao, for me is to simply go with the flow naturally."

I then said that the heart is inherently wicked.

"Under Heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness. >>>> All can know good as good only because there is evil." [Tao Te Ching - Lao >>>> Tzu - chapter 2]

And also provided a biblical text having a resonance to the word
    *WAY*-H1870 and *FRUIT*-H6529 (the later was used in my earlier biblical >>>> text at the start of the chapter) as to convey a validation of myself and >>>> an adverse judgement upon your claim."

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0906 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Using the Bible >>>> to show how Taoist Philosophy is not your particular Way can be interesting
    to me.

As Taoism is seen by me, people are trusted to do the right thing when left
    alone, without rules, laws, regulations, rites and rituals prescribing and >>>> proscribing actions.

The heart is not deceitful above all things ... .

Taoism and Christianity are not the same religion, philosophy, etc., imo." >>>>
    AYE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0939 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Probably dolf >>>> doesn't care about what is or was historically as he creates his own
    paradigm, with his own verification method of consulting the magic square >>>> he uses, naturally.

Of the so-called Hundred Schools during the break-up of the Chou Empire >>>> (249 BC), which ones saw xin, heart / mind, as being evil might be able to >>>> be found.

<https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/xunzi/>

<< Xunzi (third century BCE) was a Confucian philosopher, sometimes
    reckoned as the third of the three great classical Confucians (after
    Confucius and Mencius).

Famously, Mencius argued that the xing of human beings is good (shan ?), by
    which he meant that all human beings have the capacity to become good, even
    though, in reality, not all people are good, because they fail to exert >>>> themselves sufficiently?or even take the obligation seriously.

In Xunzi, ?Human Nature is Evil? is framed as an argument with Mencius (who
    was probably long dead), and takes the view that the xing of human beings >>>> is the very opposite of shan, namely e. The basic meaning of e is close to >>>> ?detestable? (as a transitive verb, wu ? means ?to hate?) ... >>"

DOLF @ 0951 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "I did by resonance with the
    APPRAISAL PARADIGM then show that they were entirely compatible (trinomial >>>> / ternary v's binomial / binary {@1, @5}):

THE JADE EMPEROR (Chinese: ??; pinyin: Yù Huáng or ??, Yù Dì) in Chinese
    culture, traditional religions and myth is one of the representations of >>>> the first god (?? tài dì). In Daoist theology he is the assistant of >>>> Yuanshi Tianzun, who is one of the Three Pure Ones, the three primordial >>>> {ie. HEBREW: ALEPH - U(SHIN) - MEM / #451 - Y-M-T-A} emanations of the TAO.

ALEPH: Yuanshi Tianzun (Chinese: ????; pinyin: Yuánsh? Ti?nz?n, "Lord of >>>> Primordial Beginning") is also known as the "Jade Pure One" (Chinese: ??; >>>> pinyin: Yùq?ng) or "Honoured Lord of the Origin".

SHIN (JESUS OF NAZARETH): Lingbao Tianzun (????, "Lord of the Numinous >>>> Treasure") is also known as the "Supreme Pure One" (Chinese: ? ?; pinyin: >>>> Shàngq?ng) or "The Universally Honoured One of Divinities and Treasures". >>>>

MEM: Daode Tianzun (????, "Lord of the Way and its Virtue" or "Honoured >>>> Lord of the Tao and the Virtue"), also known as the "Grand Pure One"
    (Chinese: ??; pinyin: Tàiq?ng) or the "Highest Elder Lord" (????, Taishang
    Laojun).

It is believed that Daode Tianzun manifested himself in the form of Lao >>>> Tzu. Daode Tianzun is also the treasurer of spirits, known as the Lord of >>>> Man who is the founder of Taoism.

?THE HOUR IS COMING, AND IS NOW HERE, WHEN THE TRUE WORSHIPERS WILL WORSHIP
    THE FATHER IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, FOR THE FATHER IS SEEKING SUCH PEOPLE TO >>>> WORSHIP HIM. GOD IS SPIRIT, AND THOSE WHO WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP IN
    SPIRIT AND TRUTH.? [John 4:23?24]

The Jade Emperor is known by many names, including Heavenly Grandfather >>>> (??, Ti?n G?ng), which originally meant "Heavenly Duke", which is used by >>>> commoners; the Jade Lord; the Highest Emperor; Great Emperor of Jade (????,
    Yu Huang Shangdi or ? ???, Yu Huang Dadi)."

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 2357 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Although people >>>> may say Jesus is the Tao, and the Son of God, and rose from being dead, >>>> according to a script or a plot hatched prior to when the foundations of >>>> the world were set in motion, predestination and such knots were tied it >>>> reminds me more of Hinduism than a type of Taoist Philosophy.

I might call your paradigm, dolf's paradigm.

It's a magic-square verification of apperception to evoke unity time and >>>> time again each time checked and to be convinced it works. To increase >>>> faith."

DOLF @ 0804 HOURS ON 29 NOVEMBER 2021: "It seems that you have lost
    direction and your goose is cooked ...

The DAO TE CHING for today is #47 - Ignorant Guides, Viewing the Distant: >>>>
    ?The farther you go, the less you know.

Thus the sage knows without travelling;
    He sees without looking;
    He works without doing.? [Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 47]

And then you went on verbose tangents in an attempt to conceal that fact." >>>>
    A DRAFT COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE FOLLOWING URL:

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Daily%20Practice%20With%20The%20Dao.pdf>

Initial Post: 23 November 2021

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

SEE ALSO AS RELATIONSHIP: *INVALIDATING* {Perennial philosophy (HETEROS
    {#390 - ROBBERS} v’s HOMOIOS {#391 - STEWARDS OF GOD’S HOUSE} THEORY OF NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as
    harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL* *AND* *FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]

Chinese HAN Dynasty (206 BCE - 220CE) Hexagon Trigrams to Tetragram
    assignments proposed by Yang Hsiung (53BCE - 18CE) which by 4BCE
    (translation published within English as first European language in 1993), first appeared in draft form as a meta-thesis titled T'AI HSUAN CHING {ie. Canon of Supreme Mystery} on Natural Divination associated with the theory
    of number, annual seasonal chronology and astrology reliant upon the seven visible planets as cosmological mother image and the zodiac.

It shows the ZIRAN as the DAO of NATURE / COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day
    = #364.5 day / year as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER which is an amalgam of the
    64 hexagrams as binomial trigrams / 81 as trinomial tetragrammaton rather
    than its encapsulated contrived use as the microcosm to redefine the
    macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean [Babylonian] as binomial
    canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

The Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006 defines
    a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING” and the question is, if it is permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
    REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

That my mathematical theoretical noumenon defines the meta-descriptor prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

After all the ENNEAD of THOTH and not the Roman Catholic Eucharist,
    expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the Pythagorean
    TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Wed Dec 1 08:44:30 2021
    XPost: aus.politics, alt.philosophy.taoism, aus.legal
    XPost: aus.religion.judaism

dolf wrote:

The Dao is virtue

“The greatest Virtue is to follow Tao and Tao alone.”[Tao te ching 21]

“When you are at one with the Tao,
    The Tao welcomes you.
    When you are one with Virtue,
    The Virtue is always there.” [Tao te ching 23]

The lack of virtue is a
    companion of evil.?

conclusion…

- thanks!

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 1119 HOURS ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021: "To stay on >>>>> course, following Tao, for me is to simply go with the flow naturally. Be
    as liquid water. No need to check to see if a stream of thought enters a >>>>> notion.

Way."

DOLF @ 1531 HOURS ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021: "It is also written that "THE HEART
    IS DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS, AND DESPERATELY WICKED: WHO CAN KNOW IT? >>>>>
    #200, #500] / [#5, #2, #4, #200, #500] = derek (H1870): {UMBRA: #224 % #41
    = #19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) >>>>> journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life >>>>> (fig.); 1f) of moral character (fig.);

#200, #10] / [#40, #80, #200, #10, #6] / ?#298 as [#6, #2, #80, #200, #10]
    / [#2, #80, #200, #10, #6] = p?rîy (H6529): {UMBRA: #290 % #41 = #3} 1) >>>>> fruit; 1a) fruit, produce (of the ground); 1b) fruit, offspring, children,
    progeny (of the womb); 1c) fruit (of actions) (fig.);

I THE LORD SEARCH THE HEART, I TRY THE REINS, EVEN TO GIVE EVERY MAN >>>>> ACCORDING TO HIS *WAYS*-H1870, AND ACCORDING TO THE *FRUIT*-H6529 OF HIS >>>>> DOINGS." [Jeremiah 17:9-10; Proverbs 24:12; Romans 2:6]

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0257 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "And your point >>>>> is?

With Tao Chia, a point can be how there is no point that is the Point when
    Chuang Tzu points to a tree.

DOLF @ 0721 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "You had said, ?To stay on course, >>>>> following Tao, for me is to simply go with the flow naturally."

"Under Heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness.
    All can know good as good only because there is evil." [Tao Te Ching - Lao
    Tzu - chapter 2]

*WAY*-H1870 and *FRUIT*-H6529 (the later was used in my earlier biblical >>>>> text at the start of the chapter) as to convey a validation of myself and >>>>> an adverse judgement upon your claim."

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0906 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Using the Bible
    to show how Taoist Philosophy is not your particular Way can be interesting
    to me.

alone, without rules, laws, regulations, rites and rituals prescribing and
    proscribing actions.

Taoism and Christianity are not the same religion, philosophy, etc., imo."

AYE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0939 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Probably dolf >>>>> doesn't care about what is or was historically as he creates his own >>>>> paradigm, with his own verification method of consulting the magic square >>>>> he uses, naturally.

Of the so-called Hundred Schools during the break-up of the Chou Empire >>>>> (249 BC), which ones saw xin, heart / mind, as being evil might be able to
    be found.

<< Xunzi (third century BCE) was a Confucian philosopher, sometimes
    reckoned as the third of the three great classical Confucians (after >>>>> Confucius and Mencius).

though, in reality, not all people are good, because they fail to exert >>>>> themselves sufficiently?or even take the obligation seriously.

was probably long dead), and takes the view that the xing of human beings >>>>> is the very opposite of shan, namely e. The basic meaning of e is close to
    ?detestable? (as a transitive verb, wu ? means ?to hate?) ... >>"

DOLF @ 0951 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "I did by resonance with the
    APPRAISAL PARADIGM then show that they were entirely compatible (trinomial
    / ternary v's binomial / binary {@1, @5}):

culture, traditional religions and myth is one of the representations of >>>>> the first god (?? tài dì). In Daoist theology he is the assistant of >>>>> Yuanshi Tianzun, who is one of the Three Pure Ones, the three primordial >>>>> {ie. HEBREW: ALEPH - U(SHIN) - MEM / #451 - Y-M-T-A} emanations of the TAO.

ALEPH: Yuanshi Tianzun (Chinese: ????; pinyin: Yuánsh? Ti?nz?n, "Lord of >>>>> Primordial Beginning") is also known as the "Jade Pure One" (Chinese: ??; >>>>> pinyin: Yùq?ng) or "Honoured Lord of the Origin".

SHIN (JESUS OF NAZARETH): Lingbao Tianzun (????, "Lord of the Numinous >>>>> Treasure") is also known as the "Supreme Pure One" (Chinese: ? ?; pinyin: >>>>> Shàngq?ng) or "The Universally Honoured One of Divinities and Treasures".

MEM: Daode Tianzun (????, "Lord of the Way and its Virtue" or "Honoured >>>>> Lord of the Tao and the Virtue"), also known as the "Grand Pure One" >>>>> (Chinese: ??; pinyin: Tàiq?ng) or the "Highest Elder Lord" (????, Taishang
    Laojun).

It is believed that Daode Tianzun manifested himself in the form of Lao >>>>> Tzu. Daode Tianzun is also the treasurer of spirits, known as the Lord of >>>>> Man who is the founder of Taoism.

THE FATHER IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, FOR THE FATHER IS SEEKING SUCH PEOPLE TO >>>>> WORSHIP HIM. GOD IS SPIRIT, AND THOSE WHO WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP IN >>>>> SPIRIT AND TRUTH.? [John 4:23?24]

The Jade Emperor is known by many names, including Heavenly Grandfather >>>>> (??, Ti?n G?ng), which originally meant "Heavenly Duke", which is used by >>>>> commoners; the Jade Lord; the Highest Emperor; Great Emperor of Jade (????,

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 2357 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Although people
    may say Jesus is the Tao, and the Son of God, and rose from being dead, >>>>> according to a script or a plot hatched prior to when the foundations of >>>>> the world were set in motion, predestination and such knots were tied it >>>>> reminds me more of Hinduism than a type of Taoist Philosophy.

It's a magic-square verification of apperception to evoke unity time and >>>>> time again each time checked and to be convinced it works. To increase >>>>> faith."

DOLF @ 0804 HOURS ON 29 NOVEMBER 2021: "It seems that you have lost
    direction and your goose is cooked ...

The DAO TE CHING for today is #47 - Ignorant Guides, Viewing the Distant: >>>>>

He sees without looking;

And then you went on verbose tangents in an attempt to conceal that fact."

A DRAFT COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE FOLLOWING URL: >>>>>

--

{#390 - ROBBERS} v’s HOMOIOS {#391 - STEWARDS OF GOD’S HOUSE} THEORY OF NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as
    harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL* *AND* *FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]

(translation published within English as first European language in 1993), first appeared in draft form as a meta-thesis titled T'AI HSUAN CHING {ie. Canon of Supreme Mystery} on Natural Divination associated with the theory
    of number, annual seasonal chronology and astrology reliant upon the seven visible planets as cosmological mother image and the zodiac.

It shows the ZIRAN as the DAO of NATURE / COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING” and the question is, if it is permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

That my mathematical theoretical noumenon defines the meta-descriptor prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the Pythagorean
    TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Wed Dec 1 11:43:21 2021
    XPost: alt.philosophy.taoism, aus.politics, aus.legal
    XPost: aus.religion.judaism

dolf wrote:

The Dao is virtue

The Tao may be lost: “Therefore when Tao is lost...” [Tao te ching 38]

“The greatest Virtue is to follow Tao and Tao alone.”[Tao te ching 21]

“When you are at one with the Tao,
    The Tao welcomes you.
    When you are one with Virtue,
    The Virtue is always there.” [Tao te ching 23]

The lack of virtue is a
    companion of evil.?

conclusion…

- thanks!

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 1119 HOURS ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021: "To stay on >>>>>> course, following Tao, for me is to simply go with the flow naturally. Be
    as liquid water. No need to check to see if a stream of thought enters a >>>>>> notion.

Way."

DOLF @ 1531 HOURS ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021: "It is also written that "THE HEART
    IS DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS, AND DESPERATELY WICKED: WHO CAN KNOW IT? >>>>>>
    #200, #500] / [#5, #2, #4, #200, #500] = derek (H1870): {UMBRA: #224 % #41
    = #19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) >>>>>> journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life >>>>>> (fig.); 1f) of moral character (fig.);

#200, #10] / [#40, #80, #200, #10, #6] / ?#298 as [#6, #2, #80, #200, #10]
    / [#2, #80, #200, #10, #6] = p?rîy (H6529): {UMBRA: #290 % #41 = #3} 1) >>>>>> fruit; 1a) fruit, produce (of the ground); 1b) fruit, offspring, children,
    progeny (of the womb); 1c) fruit (of actions) (fig.);

I THE LORD SEARCH THE HEART, I TRY THE REINS, EVEN TO GIVE EVERY MAN >>>>>> ACCORDING TO HIS *WAYS*-H1870, AND ACCORDING TO THE *FRUIT*-H6529 OF HIS >>>>>> DOINGS." [Jeremiah 17:9-10; Proverbs 24:12; Romans 2:6]

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0257 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "And your point
    is?

With Tao Chia, a point can be how there is no point that is the Point when
    Chuang Tzu points to a tree.

DOLF @ 0721 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "You had said, ?To stay on course,
    following Tao, for me is to simply go with the flow naturally."

"Under Heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness.
    All can know good as good only because there is evil." [Tao Te Ching - Lao
    Tzu - chapter 2]

*WAY*-H1870 and *FRUIT*-H6529 (the later was used in my earlier biblical >>>>>> text at the start of the chapter) as to convey a validation of myself and
    an adverse judgement upon your claim."

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0906 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Using the Bible
    to show how Taoist Philosophy is not your particular Way can be interesting
    to me.

alone, without rules, laws, regulations, rites and rituals prescribing and
    proscribing actions.

Taoism and Christianity are not the same religion, philosophy, etc., imo."

AYE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0939 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Probably dolf >>>>>> doesn't care about what is or was historically as he creates his own >>>>>> paradigm, with his own verification method of consulting the magic square
    he uses, naturally.

Of the so-called Hundred Schools during the break-up of the Chou Empire >>>>>> (249 BC), which ones saw xin, heart / mind, as being evil might be able to
    be found.

<< Xunzi (third century BCE) was a Confucian philosopher, sometimes >>>>>> reckoned as the third of the three great classical Confucians (after >>>>>> Confucius and Mencius).

though, in reality, not all people are good, because they fail to exert >>>>>> themselves sufficiently?or even take the obligation seriously.

was probably long dead), and takes the view that the xing of human beings
    is the very opposite of shan, namely e. The basic meaning of e is close to
    ?detestable? (as a transitive verb, wu ? means ?to hate?) ... >>"

DOLF @ 0951 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "I did by resonance with the >>>>>> APPRAISAL PARADIGM then show that they were entirely compatible (trinomial
    / ternary v's binomial / binary {@1, @5}):

culture, traditional religions and myth is one of the representations of >>>>>> the first god (?? tài dì). In Daoist theology he is the assistant of >>>>>> Yuanshi Tianzun, who is one of the Three Pure Ones, the three primordial >>>>>> {ie. HEBREW: ALEPH - U(SHIN) - MEM / #451 - Y-M-T-A} emanations of the TAO.

ALEPH: Yuanshi Tianzun (Chinese: ????; pinyin: Yuánsh? Ti?nz?n, "Lord of
    Primordial Beginning") is also known as the "Jade Pure One" (Chinese: ??;
    pinyin: Yùq?ng) or "Honoured Lord of the Origin".

SHIN (JESUS OF NAZARETH): Lingbao Tianzun (????, "Lord of the Numinous >>>>>> Treasure") is also known as the "Supreme Pure One" (Chinese: ? ?; pinyin:
    Shàngq?ng) or "The Universally Honoured One of Divinities and Treasures".

MEM: Daode Tianzun (????, "Lord of the Way and its Virtue" or "Honoured >>>>>> Lord of the Tao and the Virtue"), also known as the "Grand Pure One" >>>>>> (Chinese: ??; pinyin: Tàiq?ng) or the "Highest Elder Lord" (????, Taishang
    Laojun).

It is believed that Daode Tianzun manifested himself in the form of Lao >>>>>> Tzu. Daode Tianzun is also the treasurer of spirits, known as the Lord of
    Man who is the founder of Taoism.

THE FATHER IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, FOR THE FATHER IS SEEKING SUCH PEOPLE TO >>>>>> WORSHIP HIM. GOD IS SPIRIT, AND THOSE WHO WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP IN >>>>>> SPIRIT AND TRUTH.? [John 4:23?24]

The Jade Emperor is known by many names, including Heavenly Grandfather >>>>>> (??, Ti?n G?ng), which originally meant "Heavenly Duke", which is used by
    commoners; the Jade Lord; the Highest Emperor; Great Emperor of Jade (????,

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 2357 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Although people
    may say Jesus is the Tao, and the Son of God, and rose from being dead, >>>>>> according to a script or a plot hatched prior to when the foundations of >>>>>> the world were set in motion, predestination and such knots were tied it >>>>>> reminds me more of Hinduism than a type of Taoist Philosophy.

It's a magic-square verification of apperception to evoke unity time and >>>>>> time again each time checked and to be convinced it works. To increase >>>>>> faith."

DOLF @ 0804 HOURS ON 29 NOVEMBER 2021: "It seems that you have lost >>>>>> direction and your goose is cooked ...

The DAO TE CHING for today is #47 - Ignorant Guides, Viewing the Distant:

He sees without looking;

And then you went on verbose tangents in an attempt to conceal that fact."

A DRAFT COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE FOLLOWING URL: >>>>>>

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Wed Dec 1 12:28:18 2021
    XPost: alt.philosophy.taoism, aus.politics, aus.religion.judaism
    XPost: aus.legal

The spoken Dao is not the Dao, so I don’t know why you use so many words…

<https://www.grapple369.com/?time:12.24>

#373 as [#30, #70, #3, #70, #200] = lógos (G3056): {UMBRA: #373 % #41 = #4}
    1) of speech; 1a) a *WORD*, uttered by a living voice, embodies a
    conception or idea; 1b) what someone has said; 1b1) a word; 1b2) the
    sayings of God; 1b3) decree, mandate or order; 1b4) of the moral precepts
    given by God; 1b5) Old Testament prophecy given by the prophets; 1b6) what
    is declared, a thought, declaration, aphorism, a weighty saying, a dictum,
    a maxim; 1c) discourse; 1c1) the act of speaking, speech; 1c2) the faculty
    of speech, skill and practice in speaking; 1c3) a kind or style of
    speaking; 1c4) a continuous speaking discourse - instruction; 1d) doctrine, teaching; 1e) anything reported in speech; a narration, narrative; 1f)
    matter under discussion, thing spoken of, affair, a matter in dispute,
    case, suit at law; 1g) the thing spoken of or talked about; event, deed; 2)
    its use as respect to the MIND alone; 2a) reason, the mental faculty of thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating; 2b) account, i.e. regard, consideration; 2c) account, i.e. reckoning, score; 2d) account, i.e. answer
    or explanation in reference to judgment; 2e) relation, i.e. with whom as
    judge we stand in relation; 2e1) reason would; 2f) reason, cause, ground;
    3) In John, denotes the essential Word of God, Jesus Christ, the personal wisdom and power in union with God, his minister in creation and government
    of the universe, the cause of all the world's life both physical and
    ethical, which for the procurement of man's salvation put on human nature
    in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and
    shone forth conspicuously from His words and deeds.;

Try number instead…

dolf wrote:

The Dao is virtue

“The greatest Virtue is to follow Tao and Tao alone.” [Tao te ching 21] >>
    I like that very much!

Translations vary.

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/chap21.htm#top

<<The omnipresent Virtue will take shape According only to the Way.>>
    <<The greatest virtue you can have comes from following only the Tao>>
    <<The marks of great Character Follow alone from the Tao.>>

The Feng/English original complete TTC 21 version was:

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap21

<< Twenty-one

The greatest Virtue is to follow Tao and Tao alone.
    The Tao is elusive and intangible.
    Oh, it is intangible and elusive, and yet within is image.
    Oh, it is elusive and intangible, and yet within is form.
    Oh, it is dim and dark, and yet within is essence.
    This essence is very real, and therein lies faith.
    From the very beginning until now its name has never been forgotten.
    Thus I perceive the creation.
    How do I know the ways of creation?
    Because of this. >>

Tao is elusive and intangible.

In there is a line about faith.
    You appeared to have an interest in faith.

To follow Tao, and only Tao, in so doing,
    the greatest Te emerges, naturally.

Before any Confucian sages appeared
    people didn't know about Te/Virtue
    as according to TTC 38, the highest form
    goes without saying. After the sages appeared,
    according to the Chuang-tzu, is when problems emerged.

Confucianism placed emphasis on jen/ren, humaneness.
    Being humane is dealt with in TTC 5.

The Feng-English loses a bit in translation/interpretation.

<< tian di bu ren >>

https://alidark.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/laozib1.pdf

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/chap05.htm#top

Confucianism isn't Taoism.
    Christianity isn't Taoism.

Perennial Philosophy isn't Tao Chia.

Paradigms and world-views vary.

What works for you, works for you.

What works for me without working is Tao.

Tao never does anything. Tao is always wu-wei.
    Te may emerge from Tao, naturally. Te can be lost
    after Tao is lost, and after Tao and Te are lost, morality
    and a litany of other laundry list items of the 10k-things.

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap38

<< Now ritual is the husk of faith
    and loyalty, the beginning of confusion.>>

Punctuation marks also vary.

<< dao ke dao, fei chang dao;
    ming ke ming, fei chang ming.
    wu, ming tian di zhi shi;
    you, ming wan wu zhi mu.>>

Some translations suggest wu-ming, without names,
    without-naming, is the beginning and with-names,
    without a comma prior to the word, ming, is the
    mother of all things.

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap01

Is the Great Mother, identical with Tao, the Great Tao?

Is Virtue, Te, the same as Tao?

Semantics, contexts and such knots vary.

- thanks again! Cheers!

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Wed Dec 1 13:25:33 2021
    XPost: aus.politics, alt.philosophy.taoism, aus.religion.judaism

The suggestion of the name DAO TE CHING conveys the changes necessary to
    obtain the virtue (TE) of DAO

#373 as [#30, #70, #3, #70, #200] = lógos (G3056): {UMBRA: #373 % #41 = #4} 1) of speech; 1a) a *WORD*, uttered by a living voice, embodies a
    sayings of God; 1b3) decree, mandate or order; 1b4) of the moral precepts given by God; 1b5) Old Testament prophecy given by the prophets; 1b6) what
    is declared, a thought, declaration, aphorism, a weighty saying, a dictum,
    a maxim; 1c) discourse; 1c1) the act of speaking, speech; 1c2) the faculty
    of speech, skill and practice in speaking; 1c3) a kind or style of
    speaking; 1c4) a continuous speaking discourse - instruction; 1d) doctrine, teaching; 1e) anything reported in speech; a narration, narrative; 1f)
    case, suit at law; 1g) the thing spoken of or talked about; event, deed; 2) its use as respect to the MIND alone; 2a) reason, the mental faculty of thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating; 2b) account, i.e. regard, consideration; 2c) account, i.e. reckoning, score; 2d) account, i.e. answer or explanation in reference to judgment; 2e) relation, i.e. with whom as judge we stand in relation; 2e1) reason would; 2f) reason, cause, ground;
    3) In John, denotes the essential Word of God, Jesus Christ, the personal wisdom and power in union with God, his minister in creation and government of the universe, the cause of all the world's life both physical and
    in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and shone forth conspicuously from His words and deeds.;

Try number instead…

dolf wrote:

The Dao is virtue

“The greatest Virtue is to follow Tao and Tao alone.” [Tao te ching 21] >>>
    I like that very much!

Translations vary.

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/chap21.htm#top

<<The omnipresent Virtue will take shape According only to the Way.>>
    <<The greatest virtue you can have comes from following only the Tao>>
    <<The marks of great Character Follow alone from the Tao.>>

The Feng/English original complete TTC 21 version was:

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap21

<< Twenty-one

The greatest Virtue is to follow Tao and Tao alone.
    The Tao is elusive and intangible.
    Oh, it is intangible and elusive, and yet within is image.
    Oh, it is elusive and intangible, and yet within is form.
    Oh, it is dim and dark, and yet within is essence.
    This essence is very real, and therein lies faith.
    From the very beginning until now its name has never been forgotten.
    Thus I perceive the creation.
    How do I know the ways of creation?
    Because of this. >>

Tao is elusive and intangible.

In there is a line about faith.
    You appeared to have an interest in faith.

To follow Tao, and only Tao, in so doing,
    the greatest Te emerges, naturally.

Before any Confucian sages appeared
    people didn't know about Te/Virtue
    as according to TTC 38, the highest form
    goes without saying. After the sages appeared,
    according to the Chuang-tzu, is when problems emerged.

Confucianism placed emphasis on jen/ren, humaneness.
    Being humane is dealt with in TTC 5.

The Feng-English loses a bit in translation/interpretation.

<< tian di bu ren >>

https://alidark.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/laozib1.pdf

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/chap05.htm#top

Confucianism isn't Taoism.
    Christianity isn't Taoism.

Perennial Philosophy isn't Tao Chia.

Paradigms and world-views vary.

What works for you, works for you.

What works for me without working is Tao.

Tao never does anything. Tao is always wu-wei.
    Te may emerge from Tao, naturally. Te can be lost
    after Tao is lost, and after Tao and Te are lost, morality
    and a litany of other laundry list items of the 10k-things.

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap38

<< Now ritual is the husk of faith
    and loyalty, the beginning of confusion.>>

Punctuation marks also vary.

<< dao ke dao, fei chang dao;
    ming ke ming, fei chang ming.
    wu, ming tian di zhi shi;
    you, ming wan wu zhi mu.>>

Some translations suggest wu-ming, without names,
    without-naming, is the beginning and with-names,
    without a comma prior to the word, ming, is the
    mother of all things.

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap01

Is the Great Mother, identical with Tao, the Great Tao?

Is Virtue, Te, the same as Tao?

Semantics, contexts and such knots vary.

- thanks again! Cheers!

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to one on Thu Dec 2 09:02:58 2021

It is said “He who loses the way
    Feels lost.” [Dao Te Ching 23]

dolf wrote:
    dolf wrote:

The spoken Dao is not the Dao, so I don’t know why you use so many words… >>

#373 as [#30, #70, #3, #70, #200] = lógos (G3056): {UMBRA: #373 % #41 = #4} >> 1) of speech; 1a) a *WORD*, uttered by a living voice, embodies a
    sayings of God; 1b3) decree, mandate or order; 1b4) of the moral precepts
    given by God; 1b5) Old Testament prophecy given by the prophets; 1b6) what >> is declared, a thought, declaration, aphorism, a weighty saying, a dictum, >> a maxim; 1c) discourse; 1c1) the act of speaking, speech; 1c2) the faculty >> of speech, skill and practice in speaking; 1c3) a kind or style of
    speaking; 1c4) a continuous speaking discourse - instruction; 1d) doctrine, >> teaching; 1e) anything reported in speech; a narration, narrative; 1f)
    case, suit at law; 1g) the thing spoken of or talked about; event, deed; 2) >> its use as respect to the MIND alone; 2a) reason, the mental faculty of
    thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating; 2b) account, i.e. regard,
    consideration; 2c) account, i.e. reckoning, score; 2d) account, i.e. answer >> or explanation in reference to judgment; 2e) relation, i.e. with whom as
    judge we stand in relation; 2e1) reason would; 2f) reason, cause, ground;
    3) In John, denotes the essential Word of God, Jesus Christ, the personal
    wisdom and power in union with God, his minister in creation and government >> of the universe, the cause of all the world's life both physical and
    in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and
    shone forth conspicuously from His words and deeds.;

Try number instead…

I have no idea what you're referring to.

The above batch of #373 appear to be like a dictionary of a sort.

Forgetting about words might be a technique.

Thinking without words is possible and perhaps common
    when being spontaneous, prior to words emerging, naturally.

<< "The fish trap exists because of the fish; once you've gotten the
    fish, you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the
    rabbit; once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words
    exist because of meaning; once you've gotten the meaning, you can
    forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I
    can have a word with him?">>

https://terebess.hu/english/chuangtzu3.html#27

<< Section TWENTY-SEVEN - IMPUTED WORDS

IMPUTED WORDS MAKE up nine tenths of it; repeated words make up seven
    tenths of it; goblet words come forth day after day, harmonizing
    things in the Heavenly Equality.

These imputed words which make up nine tenths of it are like persons
    brought in from outside for the purpose of exposition. A father does
    not act as go-between for his own son because the praises of the
    father would not be as effective as the praises of an outsider. It is
    the fault of other men, not mine [that I must resort to such a device,
    for if I were to speak in my own words], then men would respond only
    to what agrees with their own views and reject what does not, would
    pronounce "right" what agrees with their own views and "wrong" what
    does not.

These repeated words which make up seven tenths of it are intended to
    put an end to argument. They can do this because they are the words of
    the elders. If, however, one is ahead of others in age but does not
    have a grasp of the warp and woof, the root and branch of things, that
    is commensurate with his years, then he is not really ahead of others.
    An old man who is not in some way ahead of others has not grasped the
    Way of man, and if he has not grasped the Way of man, he deserves to
    be looked on as a mere stale remnant of the past.

With these goblet words that come forth day after day, I harmonize all
    things in the Heavenly Equality, leave them to their endless changes,
    and so live out my years. As long as I do not say anything about them,
    they are a unity. But the unity and what I say about it have ceased to
    be a unity; what I say and the unity have ceased to be a unity.
    Therefore I say, we must have no-words! With words that are no-words,
    you may speak all your life long and you will never have said
    anything. Or you may go through your whole life without speaking them,
    in which case you will never have stopped speaking.>>

- thanks again! Cheers!

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Thu Dec 2 11:44:17 2021

I ought to confess that I had written my “so many words” statement before then doing a time check and being then satisfied then made sure it was
    posted without further delay @ 1224 hours.

dolf wrote:
    dolf wrote:

sayings of God; 1b3) decree, mandate or order; 1b4) of the moral precepts >>> given by God; 1b5) Old Testament prophecy given by the prophets; 1b6) what >>> is declared, a thought, declaration, aphorism, a weighty saying, a dictum, >>> a maxim; 1c) discourse; 1c1) the act of speaking, speech; 1c2) the faculty >>> of speech, skill and practice in speaking; 1c3) a kind or style of
    speaking; 1c4) a continuous speaking discourse - instruction; 1d) doctrine, >>> teaching; 1e) anything reported in speech; a narration, narrative; 1f)
    case, suit at law; 1g) the thing spoken of or talked about; event, deed; 2) >>> its use as respect to the MIND alone; 2a) reason, the mental faculty of
    thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating; 2b) account, i.e. regard,
    consideration; 2c) account, i.e. reckoning, score; 2d) account, i.e. answer >>> or explanation in reference to judgment; 2e) relation, i.e. with whom as >>> judge we stand in relation; 2e1) reason would; 2f) reason, cause, ground; >>> 3) In John, denotes the essential Word of God, Jesus Christ, the personal >>> wisdom and power in union with God, his minister in creation and government >>> of the universe, the cause of all the world's life both physical and
    ethical, which for the procurement of man's salvation put on human nature >>> in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and >>> shone forth conspicuously from His words and deeds.;

Try number instead…

does not.

- thanks again! Cheers!

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Thu Dec 2 12:03:33 2021

I ought to confess that I had written my “so many words” statement before then doing a time check and in being satisfied then made sure it was
    posted without further delay @ 1224 hours.

#316 as [#8, #6, #300, #2] /
    #316 as [#8, #300, #2, #6] /
    #365 as [#5, #8, #300, #2, #10, #600] /
    #310 as [#8, #300, #2] = châshab (H2803): {UMBRA: #310 % #41 = #23} 1) to think, plan, esteem, calculate, invent, make a judgment, imagine, count;
    1a) (Qal); 1a1) to think, account; 1a2) to plan, devise, mean; 1a3) to
    charge, impute, reckon; 1a4) to esteem, value, regard; 1a5) to invent; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be accounted, be thought, be esteemed; 1b2) to be
    computed, be reckoned; 1b3) to be imputed; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to think upon, consider, be mindful of; 1c2) to think to do, devise, plan; 1c3) to count, reckon; 1d) (Hithpael) to be considered;

dolf wrote:
    dolf wrote:

sayings of God; 1b3) decree, mandate or order; 1b4) of the moral precepts >>>> given by God; 1b5) Old Testament prophecy given by the prophets; 1b6) what >>>> is declared, a thought, declaration, aphorism, a weighty saying, a dictum, >>>> a maxim; 1c) discourse; 1c1) the act of speaking, speech; 1c2) the faculty >>>> of speech, skill and practice in speaking; 1c3) a kind or style of
    speaking; 1c4) a continuous speaking discourse - instruction; 1d) doctrine,
    teaching; 1e) anything reported in speech; a narration, narrative; 1f) >>>> matter under discussion, thing spoken of, affair, a matter in dispute, >>>> case, suit at law; 1g) the thing spoken of or talked about; event, deed; 2)
    its use as respect to the MIND alone; 2a) reason, the mental faculty of >>>> thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating; 2b) account, i.e. regard, >>>> consideration; 2c) account, i.e. reckoning, score; 2d) account, i.e. answer
    or explanation in reference to judgment; 2e) relation, i.e. with whom as >>>> judge we stand in relation; 2e1) reason would; 2f) reason, cause, ground; >>>> 3) In John, denotes the essential Word of God, Jesus Christ, the personal >>>> wisdom and power in union with God, his minister in creation and government
    of the universe, the cause of all the world's life both physical and
    ethical, which for the procurement of man's salvation put on human nature >>>> in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and >>>> shone forth conspicuously from His words and deeds.;

Try number instead…

does not.

- thanks again! Cheers!

--

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05