• =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=94=20Cooked=20goose?=

From dolf@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 30 06:42:08 2021
    XPost: alt.philosophy.taoism, aus.legal, aus.religion.judaism
    XPost: aus.politics

One ignored the conclusion that he has acted against the Dao…

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 1119 HOURS ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021: "To stay on
    course, following Tao, for me is to simply go with the flow naturally. Be
    as liquid water. No need to check to see if a stream of thought enters a notion.

To be in the present as the present unfolds is a wonderful gift floating my Way."

DOLF @ 1531 HOURS ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021: "It is also written that "THE HEART
    IS DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS, AND DESPERATELY WICKED: WHO CAN KNOW IT?

#224 - *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021 as [#4, #200, #20] / [#4, #200, #500] / 
    #240 - *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021 as [#4, #200, #20, #10, #6] / 
#231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL as [#2, #5, #4, #200, #500] / [#5, #2, #4, #200, #500] = derek (H1870): {UMBRA: #224 % #41
    = #19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life
    (fig.); 1f) of moral character (fig.);

#336 - *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* ON 27 NOVEMBER 2021 as [#6, #40, #80, #200, #10] / [#40, #80, #200, #10, #6] / 
#298 as [#6, #2, #80, #200, #10]
    / [#2, #80, #200, #10, #6] = pᵉrîy (H6529): {UMBRA: #290 % #41 = #3} 1) fruit; 1a) fruit, produce (of the ground); 1b) fruit, offspring, children, progeny (of the womb); 1c) fruit (of actions) (fig.);

I THE LORD SEARCH THE HEART, I TRY THE REINS, EVEN TO GIVE EVERY MAN
    ACCORDING TO HIS *WAYS*-H1870, AND ACCORDING TO THE *FRUIT*-H6529 OF HIS DOINGS." [Jeremiah 17:9-10; Proverbs 24:12; Romans 2:6]

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0257 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "And your point
    is?

With Tao Chia, a point can be how there is no point that is the Point when Chuang Tzu points to a tree.

The gnarly tree is a tree indeed. The honkless goose got cooked."

DOLF @ 0721 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "You had said, “To stay on course, following Tao, for me is to simply go with the flow naturally."

I then said that the heart is inherently wicked.

"Under Heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness.
    All can know good as good only because there is evil." [Tao Te Ching - Lao
    Tzu - chapter 2]

And also provided a biblical text having a resonance to the word
    *WAY*-H1870 and *FRUIT*-H6529 (the later was used in my earlier biblical
    text at the start of the chapter) as to convey a validation of myself and
    an adverse judgement upon your claim."

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0906 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Using the Bible
    to show how Taoist Philosophy is not your particular Way can be interesting
    to me.

As Taoism is seen by me, people are trusted to do the right thing when left alone, without rules, laws, regulations, rites and rituals prescribing and proscribing actions.

The heart is not deceitful above all things ... .

Taoism and Christianity are not the same religion, philosophy, etc., imo."

AYE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 0939 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Probably dolf doesn't care about what is or was historically as he creates his own
    paradigm, with his own verification method of consulting the magic square
    he uses, naturally.

Of the so-called Hundred Schools during the break-up of the Chou Empire
    (249 BC), which ones saw xin, heart / mind, as being evil might be able to
    be found.

<https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/xunzi/>

<< Xunzi (third century BCE) was a Confucian philosopher, sometimes
    reckoned as the third of the three great classical Confucians (after
    Confucius and Mencius).

Famously, Mencius argued that the xing of human beings is good (shan 善), by which he meant that all human beings have the capacity to become good, even though, in reality, not all people are good, because they fail to exert themselves sufficiently—or even take the obligation seriously.

In Xunzi, “Human Nature is Evil” is framed as an argument with Mencius (who was probably long dead), and takes the view that the xing of human beings
    is the very opposite of shan, namely e. The basic meaning of e is close to “detestable” (as a transitive verb, wu 惡 means “to hate”) ... >>"

DOLF @ 0951 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "I did by resonance with the
    APPRAISAL PARADIGM then show that they were entirely compatible (trinomial
    / ternary v's binomial / binary {@1, @5}):

THE JADE EMPEROR (Chinese: 玉皇; pinyin: Yù Huáng or 玉帝, Yù Dì) in Chinese
    culture, traditional religions and myth is one of the representations of
    the first god (太帝 tài dì). In Daoist theology he is the assistant of Yuanshi Tianzun, who is one of the Three Pure Ones, the three primordial
    {ie. HEBREW: ALEPH - U(SHIN) - MEM / #451 - Y-M-T-A} emanations of the TAO.

ALEPH: Yuanshi Tianzun (Chinese: 元始天尊; pinyin: Yuánshǐ Tiānzūn, "Lord of
    Primordial Beginning") is also known as the "Jade Pure One" (Chinese: 玉清; pinyin: Yùqīng) or "Honoured Lord of the Origin".

SHIN (JESUS OF NAZARETH): Lingbao Tianzun (靈寶天尊, "Lord of the Numinous Treasure") is also known as the "Supreme Pure One" (Chinese: 上 清; pinyin: Shàngqīng) or "The Universally Honoured One of Divinities and Treasures".

MEM: Daode Tianzun (道德天尊, "Lord of the Way and its Virtue" or "Honoured Lord of the Tao and the Virtue"), also known as the "Grand Pure One"
    (Chinese: 太清; pinyin: Tàiqīng) or the "Highest Elder Lord" (太上老君, Taishang
    Laojun).

It is believed that Daode Tianzun manifested himself in the form of Lao
    Tzu. Daode Tianzun is also the treasurer of spirits, known as the Lord of
    Man who is the founder of Taoism.

“THE HOUR IS COMING, AND IS NOW HERE, WHEN THE TRUE WORSHIPERS WILL WORSHIP THE FATHER IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, FOR THE FATHER IS SEEKING SUCH PEOPLE TO WORSHIP HIM. GOD IS SPIRIT, AND THOSE WHO WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP IN
    SPIRIT AND TRUTH.” [John 4:23–24]

The Jade Emperor is known by many names, including Heavenly Grandfather (天公, Tiān Gōng), which originally meant "Heavenly Duke", which is used by commoners; the Jade Lord; the Highest Emperor; Great Emperor of Jade (玉皇上帝,
    Yu Huang Shangdi or 玉 皇大帝, Yu Huang Dadi)."

ONE <BEING@APOLKA.SIGN> @ 2357 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2021: "Although people
    may say Jesus is the Tao, and the Son of God, and rose from being dead, according to a script or a plot hatched prior to when the foundations of
    the world were set in motion, predestination and such knots were tied it reminds me more of Hinduism than a type of Taoist Philosophy.

I might call your paradigm, dolf's paradigm.

It's a magic-square verification of apperception to evoke unity time and
    time again each time checked and to be convinced it works. To increase
    faith."

DOLF @ 0804 HOURS ON 29 NOVEMBER 2021: "It seems that you have lost
    direction and your goose is cooked ...

The DAO TE CHING for today is #47 - Ignorant Guides, Viewing the Distant:

“The farther you go, the less you know.

Thus the sage knows without travelling;
    He sees without looking;
    He works without doing.” [Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 47]

And then you went on verbose tangents in an attempt to conceal that fact."

A DRAFT COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE FOLLOWING URL:

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Daily%20Practice%20With%20The%20Dao.pdf>

Initial Post: 23 November 2021

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

SEE ALSO AS RELATIONSHIP: *INVALIDATING* {Perennial philosophy (HETEROS
    {#390 - ROBBERS} v’s HOMOIOS {#391 - STEWARDS OF GOD’S HOUSE} THEORY OF NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as
    harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL* *AND* *FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]

Chinese HAN Dynasty (206 BCE - 220CE) Hexagon Trigrams to Tetragram
    assignments proposed by Yang Hsiung (53BCE - 18CE) which by 4BCE
    (translation published within English as first European language in 1993), first appeared in draft form as a meta-thesis titled T'AI HSUAN CHING {ie. Canon of Supreme Mystery} on Natural Divination associated with the theory
    of number, annual seasonal chronology and astrology reliant upon the seven visible planets as cosmological mother image and the zodiac.

It shows the ZIRAN as the DAO of NATURE / COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day
    = #364.5 day / year as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER which is an amalgam of the
    64 hexagrams as binomial trigrams / 81 as trinomial tetragrammaton rather
    than its encapsulated contrived use as the microcosm to redefine the
    macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean [Babylonian] as binomial
    canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

The Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006 defines
    a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING” and the question is, if it is permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
    REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

That my mathematical theoretical noumenon defines the meta-descriptor prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

After all the ENNEAD of THOTH and not the Roman Catholic Eucharist,
    expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the Pythagorean
    TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)